Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    But I actually never really played seriously, I made my very first ES character this league, feels so OP compared to life, even with shitty gear and build :/ (SSF with self made build)
    Lucky for me i nevere played CI builds, i was waiting for 3.0, so i think i'll do fine. The build i plan to use takes many hybrid nodes (life/ES or evasion/es) so i can either swap to life/ES with vaal pact or drop pact and run with the new CI since i won't notice any difference.

From the manifesto, hybrid armor should still have lower values but will be buffed to have more total stuff.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

3.0 beta next week...the announcement should be some time this week, along with other "big" news...filler events should be starting on friday

I just started playing this weekend. Is Haku account wide? I noticed on an alt he's not in the same places with the same quests. I was thinking of remaking my main (she's only 18 and I'm not keen on the name I picked), but wasn't sure if that'd screw up things. Will I pick up where I left off with him on a new character?
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Yes, the Masters are League-based. So long as you recreate your character in the same League, then your progress will remain.

Cannot wait for 3.0. I don't think i'll play beta because i don't want to spoiler myself - currently experimenting with Glacial Cascade and low/mid tier maps. HAving real fun with my actually first working character

Still have to decide if going CI with next one or not :P

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Cannot wait for 3.0. I don't think i'll play beta because i don't want to spoiler myself
    Same here. I don't even want to watch beta streams so I can go in to it with as little information as possible save for mechanical changes and balance.

Hoping to give Golemancer another go but Necromancer in general might finally become a thing since minions will be buffed.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Development Manifesto - Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics
    • Breaches will have a 10% chance to occur in maps by default.
    • Legacy will not make it in to the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    not only will legacy not be added, but the league stones will no longer function and req keys will no longer drop

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Well, i honestly hate breaches but putting them on maps only and not leveling to me looks pretty good. Breaches are good for late game farming but breaks the leveling pace - so it's a win-win situation. I can always avoid them if i want.

I'm sad about legacy. It's been fun to experience all the stuff, especially Perandus. I'd like to see it baked into standard leagues aswell.

EDIT: ah i didn't know that i could have access to past leagues through Zana - anyone cares to explain how?
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-05-31 at 07:35 AM.

Well, i honestly hate breaches but putting them on maps only and not leveling to me looks pretty good. Breaches are good for late game farming but breaks the leveling pace - so it's a win-win situation. I can always avoid them if i want.

I'm sad about legacy. It's been fun to experience all the stuff, especially Perandus. I'd like to see it baked into standard leagues aswell.

EDIT: ah i didn't know that i could have access to past leagues through Zana - anyone cares to explain how?
    The mechanic is, to use the map device in your hideout and select the league type you want, at a cost (2 to 8 chaos or something) which only persists for that 1 map.

As for legacy, it's removed "for now" it may come back in some form.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    The mechanic is, to use the map device in your hideout and select the league type you want, at a cost (2 to 8 chaos or something) which only persists for that 1 map.
    Ok, then i'll be able to play the things i like over time. I'll play exclusively SSF, so farming chaos orbs is way slower, but hell, this way i'll have always something to aim for with my characters.

Shame about legacy league, it was my favorite one by far.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Cannot wait for 3.0. I don't think i'll play beta because i don't want to spoiler myself - currently experimenting with Glacial Cascade and low/mid tier maps. HAving real fun with my actually first working character

Man, Glacial Cascade was my favorite build and I've played A LOT of different builds, it just wans't very strong when I played, now I have no clue. Oh btw CI is so scary I did my first one with blade vortex, I had a couple mini heart attacks.

I quit early into Legacy when I got all my challenges done and now I'm just trying to avoid everything even remotely like an ARPG to keep me fresh and ready for 3.0.

Whole lot of races coming, starting Friday http://www.pathofexile.com/events Includes a lot of MTX prizes and chances at beta keys
    For the achievement whores, Cutthroat is in there to.

For me, if i can get the time to do them are the uber breach races....no monsters normally, just a shit ton of breaches

And as of posting, 6 days and 9 hours until the beta starts

Tomorrows post will probably be about the new supporters packs

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Whole lot of races coming, starting Friday http://www.pathofexile.com/events Includes a lot of MTX prizes and chances at beta keys
    For the achievement whores, Cutthroat is in there to.

For me, if i can get the time to do them are the uber breach races....no monsters normally, just a shit ton of breaches

And as of posting, 6 days and 9 hours until the beta starts

Tomorrows post will probably be about the new supporters packs
    I don't get the rewards part - gettin 10 levels in any event will get you a mystery box and that's fine. For the rest do i need to be on top of the ladder or i just need to do the required steps to be able to be chosen in the pool?

I don't get the rewards part - gettin 10 levels in any event will get you a mystery box and that's fine. For the rest do i need to be on top of the ladder or i just need to do the required steps to be able to be chosen in the pool?
    Apart from the demigods gear going to the top players, Beta Keys and Microtransaction rewards that will be randomly selected from the pool of players who meet specific objectives or level thresholds, those being listed here https://web.poecdn.com/public/news/2...ntPrizes1.html
    Seems prety easy to get on the list given the requirments and even easier to get MTX's

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently got back into this game after an extremely long (5+ year) hiatus. I had a Witch from back then, so I hopped on that. I decided to roll with a horde of undead minions, using the Summon Zombie and Summon Skeleton gems. Been having an absolute blast with it. I'm only level 40, and working on the Labyrinth which I find extremely fun. Great leveling, good item farming, and I can't wait to unlock a specialization!

The issue I've run into though, is I JUST GOT BANNED. For no bloody freaking reason. Playing this game 100% legit from the getgo. Didn't even know there were cheats for this game. The GMs have already started an investigation into the matter, but seriously, I was almost to the final fight in The Labyrinth when I got kicked back to the login screen with the message "You have been banned by an administrator" on the screen. As long as it isn't a Steam-based VAC ban, which it doesn't look like, if they don't unban me then I'll just roll another account. I'll lose the Platinum Kiwi pet I had, which I think ran me like $200 back at launch, but that doesn't bother me at all.

Which leads me to what I think might have caused it - has anyone ever killed an enemy, specifically an Elite, that dropped a shit-load of scrolls? In the labs I killed a necromancer type monster and my screen absolutely filled up with Scrolls of Wisdom. I picked up 105 in total. I've read of people getting 20-50 scrolls and such, but I've never witnessed it myself. About 20 minutes after that happened I got banned. If it's some sort of bug or something, I had no idea - I've not played this game in years, I don't know what sorts of strange happenings can happen in this game. It'd certainly be the first bug I've run across. But as I'm already sitting on 500+ SoW, I would be more than happy to get rid of all the ones I just picked up. I don't need them at all. I really wish I had screenshotted this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Which leads me to what I think might have caused it - has anyone ever killed an enemy, specifically an Elite, that dropped a shit-load of scrolls? In the labs I killed a necromancer type monster and my screen absolutely filled up with Scrolls of Wisdom.
    Same thing happened to me the last time I was in Lab, a random mob dropped like 50 scrolls. Though it might've been a new mod or prophecy or something, I don't know.
    Didn't get banned for that. There's probably some sort of mistake with your ban, even if that drop was a bug, I doubt you'd get banned for that reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    Same thing happened to me the last time I was in Lab, a random mob dropped like 50 scrolls. Though it might've been a new mod or prophecy or something, I don't know.
    Didn't get banned for that. There's probably some sort of mistake with your ban, even if that drop was a bug, I doubt you'd get banned for that reason.
    Good to know. They're investigating it now, hopefully by the weekend I'll get unbanned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.