Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    LOL. Si and you don't even play MW any more. Maybe it is you that qq about how op mw is.
    You also proved my words, buff mw = make other healers unhappy = more unsub = lose profit. Blizzard is a capitalist and that is how a capitalist do and how capitalism works.

- - - Updated - - -

Please make mw great again.

Blizzard and Suplift: You think you do, but you don't. You spec is REALLY strong, just people don't play it too much.

- - - Updated - - -

i do heroic guldan all the time cause i like the fight and it's good practice and good healers are in need for pugs all the time so I'll hop in and help even though I don't need it. And everyone is always doing eli/guldan or just guldan so if you want to do a semi challenging fight when you're bored there is always a guldan group willing to accept a healer to carry them maybe he's doing carry runs with a group and resetting is that what you're talking about? that's kind of scummy if he's doing that just for high parses, but i've been told parses don't mean anything so idk why he would do something so hypocritical. Idk? whatever it is it's within normal amount of kills, so that's not evidence for cheating. You make some good points sometimes but this is not one of them.
    Last edited by Buildapanda; 2017-05-30 at 01:47 PM.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

comparing current heroic logs, where the top end parses of heroic are solo healing or 2 healing 30. compared to early prog. if you go back to january/early feb when the raid came out. MW were preforming on par with every other healer in heroic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    i do heroic guldan all the time cause i like the fight and it's good practice and good healers are in need for pugs all the time so I'll hop in and help even though I don't need it. And everyone is always doing eli/guldan or just guldan so if you want to do a semi challenging fight when you're bored there is always a guldan group willing to accept a healer to carry them maybe he's doing carry runs with a group and resetting is that what you're talking about? that's kind of scummy if he's doing that just for high parses, but i've been told parses don't mean anything so idk why he would do something so hypocritical. Idk? whatever it is it's within normal amount of kills, so that's not evidence for cheating. You make some good points sometimes but this is not one of them.
    https://www.wowchina.com/zh-cn/news/17391386
    Blizzard has said you will get banned for killing a same boss under a same difficulty per character over 5 times per week since 6.2.

1st: 72hours ban
    2nd: 720hours ban
    3rd: permanent ban
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-05-30 at 02:59 PM.

Deleted
    https://www.wowchina.com/zh-cn/news/17391386
    Blizzard has said you will get banned for killing a same boss under a same difficulty per character over 5 times per week since 6.2.

1st: 72hours ban
    2nd: 720hours ban
    3rd: permanent ban
    That is for selling bosses for money. Dunno if thats the same thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    That is for selling bosses for money. Dunno if thats the same thing.
    No. This applies to any boss. No matter what reason you have(whether for $$$ or not), as long as you kill a boss over 5 times. You will get banned.

That might only be a special restriction for China region? At the end of HFC, there are people from the US servers selling H archimonde day and night with over 500 kills without any problem. There were even a spotlight post for a guy doing free carry runs so that players can get their mount for free.
    Besides, the link you post says you may only kill each boss for up to 5 times per lockout, given NH has been out for over 3 months, killing the boss 3-4 times a week can easily get u 60+ kills.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoSo View Post
    That might only be a special restriction for China region? At the end of HFC, there are people from the US servers selling H archimonde day and night with over 500 kills without any problem. There were even a spotlight post for a guy doing free carry runs so that players can get their mount for free.
    Besides, the link you post says you may only kill each boss for up to 5 times per lockout, given NH has been out for over 3 months, killing the boss 3-4 times a week can easily get u 60+ kills.
    He stopped playing his character since 16th march. Around 10 weeks since the release of the heroic NH. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=2#post-27

I guess the reason why his character stopped progressing on M NH is he got banned.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-05-30 at 05:35 PM.

Just delete this godforsaken thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingmists View Post
    comparing current heroic logs, where the top end parses of heroic are solo healing or 2 healing 30. compared to early prog. if you go back to january/early feb when the raid came out. MW were preforming on par with every other healer in heroic.
    And that is exactly the point. Our scaling is sh*t. With better gear other healers get 50% better whereas MW only gets 30% better. That's one of the main issues for MW. No secondary stat is excellent for MW. We don't have something so strong like Druids and Haste or Shaman / Priest and Mastery. The closest we get to that point might be Crit but that's still far away from HPaladin's Crit.

Most of those parses where MW have been on par were pretty "forced". Dumping Innervates into a MW is great but doesn't make MW competitive in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    With better gear other healers get 50% better whereas MW only gets 30% better.
    That's because our Mastery and Haste don't scale Revival or EF or talent heals or our artifact procs etc.

At the start of this expac Tranq and Revival were similarly powerful in raids. We've now gotten to the point where 1 tick of Tranq heals for more than Revival. This is only going to get worse throughout ToS and heading into Argus.

Blizzard have utterly destroyed the scaling of MW. It's the main reason why I think MW is too far up shit creek for Blizzard to fix. Even if MW received a nice 10-20% flat throughput buff to make us viable going into ToS we'd need another one going into Argus. Such buffs would imbalance other aspects of the game like M+ and PvP thus Blizzard won't do it.

MW needs yet another Mastery redesign along with Legendary changes and a major talent overhaul. That level of change isn't happening until 8.0.

Every skill should proc Mastery. I don't know why it's that way for every healer but MW Mastery is limited to a bunch of skills. RJW/EF musn't proc it every tick but at least the first time. Revival should proc it all the way.

Ever think that maybe I rerolled CQ and transferred servers? I played hunter for a good bit and now I've been playing my shadow priest.

Proof of not being banned: http s:/ /gya zo. com/3913c37 b4f9968 70b0b3ec1b96 e1732e\

Who cares if I've killed Guldan over 300 times between my toons. Blizzard obviously doesn't care that I've killed it so much, hell I think a week or so ago I killed him like 16 times in 1 day. Maybe open your slanted eyes and realize that blizzard really doesn't care enough. As long as they're making money everything is fine and dandy to them. Just drop your little vendetta against me because its pointless. I'm a better player than you and your just mad because people think you're crazy.

Deleted
    No. This applies to any boss. No matter what reason you have(whether for $$$ or not), as long as you kill a boss over 5 times. You will get banned.
    Nice meme. China really don't like you guys. That's not something that effects the EU or US servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Every skill should proc Mastery. I don't know why it's that way for every healer but MW Mastery is limited to a bunch of skills. RJW/EF musn't proc it every tick but at least the first time. Revival should proc it all the way.
    yea guys if I have 500% mastery, it adds 500% more sp to revival. Sounds like a good idea, especially when the spec has the ability to proc multiple mastery hits on the same target

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MistSi View Post
    Ever think that maybe I rerolled CQ and transferred servers? I played hunter for a good bit and now I've been playing my shadow priest.

Proof of not being banned: http s:/ /gya zo. com/3913c37 b4f9968 70b0b3ec1b96 e1732e\

Who cares if I've killed Guldan over 300 times between my toons. Blizzard obviously doesn't care that I've killed it so much, hell I think a week or so ago I killed him like 16 times in 1 day. Maybe open your slanted eyes and realize that blizzard really doesn't care enough. As long as they're making money everything is fine and dandy to them. Just drop your little vendetta against me because its pointless. I'm a better player than you and your just mad because people think you're crazy.
    1. I know you transferred your character. But even you transferred your character, you still don't get kills. That is why I think you got banned.

Maybe open your slanted eyes and realize that blizzard really doesn't care enough. As long as they're making money everything is fine and dandy to them.
    You now realize why blizzard doesn't care mistweaver?

3. Lots of ppl are better than me and that don't deserve my mad. Even mistweaver being horrible doesn't deserve my mad. I don't care at all because I know it is gonna happened.

My madness is about old models and I don't want to play WoW2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    MW needs yet another Mastery redesign along with Legendary changes and a major talent overhaul. That level of change isn't happening until 8.0.
    I doubt whether Blizzard is willing to solve the problem in 8.0.

Look at what they did to GotS:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

4) This is a great example of psychological impacts of tuning in game design. Because Mastery has been weak in the past, it has to be overpowered before some people will like it. We're not planning to do that. No, it is not tuned around expecting your raiders to go out of their way to take advantage of it; that's just a strawman. Everything we're seeing from actual data indicates that it is effective. Only a small fraction of it ever gets truly wasted now, and that's offset by the fact that does less overhealing than average.
    I think they are right and they have their internal tests in order to prove this. However, they actually under-tuned our scalars. This shows they just don't want our mastery to be good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    yea guys if I have 500% mastery, it adds 500% more sp to revival. Sounds like a good idea, especially when the spec has the ability to proc multiple mastery hits on the same target
    I believe mastery will still be bad, even mastery adds a 500% more sp to revival
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-05-31 at 10:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Revival is 14,400% sp heal. Adding 500% mastery to each hit would make it 24,400%.

That way Revival with 500% Mastery would as OP relative to Tranq with no Mastery as Tranq is to Revival right now.

But Haste and Mastery scale Tranq it would still be worse than Tranq in the end. LOL

What a fuckin joke.

It always makes me chuckle to see people bemoan how some MW change would make something OP without realizing that other healers already have that level of power right now. Like oh no we couldn't possibly add Mastery healing to each hit of Revival because that would make Revival as good as Tranq! Yea okay m8.

7+ Year Old Account
    Revival is 14,400% sp heal. Adding 500% mastery to each hit would make it 24,400%.

That way Revival with 500% Mastery would as OP relative to Tranq with no Mastery as Tranq is to Revival right now.

But Haste and Mastery scale Tranq it would still be worse than Tranq in the end. LOL

What a fuckin joke.

It always makes me chuckle to see people bemoan how some MW change would make something OP without realizing that other healers already have that level of power right now. Like oh no we couldn't possibly add Mastery healing to each hit of Revival because that would make Revival as good as Tranq! Yea okay m8.
    We cant change this. Just enjoy this game. They don't care about mw.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    its like of 400k restodruids there are only 12k mistweaver monks
    Yeah. if you are blizzard, you don't want to buff mistweaver monks since it has such a small population. They don't want to gain another 20k mws by losing 100k resto druid + 100k hpal + 100k resto shaman subscriptions.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-05-31 at 12:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

What a fuckin joke.

the situation isn't to make mastery literally the best stat by a mile?????

7+ Year Old Account
    the situation isn't to make mastery literally the best stat by a mile?????
    Mathematical proof?