Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Literally ruined my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    It's not measurable, that's one of the problems the climate change proponents have along with the fact that their own scientific history shows that the Earth changes climate anyway and sometimes more quickly and dramatically than what they've allegedly recorded in the brief time they've been taking measurements. It's all bunk. It's 2017, people. Time to wake up from this nonsense.
    Man, I really hope you are just trying to portray an ignorant fool for the lulz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Depends on what you're trying to solve.
    Getting a new setting for Fallout 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I'd take the reapers over Trump and his deplorable brigade any day!
    True. You're losing mental capacity from being near the both of them, but Reapers at least turn you into a cool spaceship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

As I understand it, the rest of the world, will try and shorten their carbon emissions even more, so as to even out the US...

Trump will obviously see that as a win, since, that was his plan all along /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Sigh.....

Has NO ONE shown that idiot POTUS a picture montage of the ice caps in order...has NO ONE show a average temp chart for over the last 100th years to that idiot.
    Sigh.....
    The "average" temps chart compiled using estimates and models designed to scare people into using inferior energy sources and funneling billions to people like Al Gore (who dont practice what they preach and own 50,000 Sq FT homes burning 10s of thousands of KW hours of electricity and flying in private jets instead of commercial airlines) who are the major investors in green technology rather than real data

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Getting a new setting for Fallout 5?
    You know it's going to take 30 years for them to finish the next one. By then, it's going to be a documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Man, I really hope you are just trying to portray an ignorant fool for the lulz.
    I wouldn't bank on it. Unless they are really devoted to a role.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The "average" temps chart compiled using estimates and models designed to scare people into using inferior energy sources and funneling billions to people like Al Gore who are the major investors in green technology rather than real data
    Orlong is right

WE NEED MORE COAL!

7+ Year Old Account
    I will be announcing my decision on the Paris Accord over the next few days. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...03459511918592

The "average" temps chart compiled using estimates and models designed to scare people into using inferior energy sources and funneling billions to people like Al Gore (who dont practice what they preach and own 50,000 Sq FT homes burning 10s of thousands of KW hours of electricity and flying in private jets instead of commercial airlines) who are the major investors in green technology rather than real data
    Because fossil fuels are the paragon of efficiency.

The "average" temps chart compiled using estimates and models designed to scare people into using inferior energy sources and funneling billions to people like Al Gore who are the major investors in green technology rather than real data
    The data is quite clear, the planet is actually getting warmer, especially in the northern hemisphere.

Besides, when have you actually cared about data? You always based your desire to limit things and enforce ridiculous laws on your feelers and hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Orlong is right

WE NEED MORE COAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    I wouldn't bank on it. Unless they are really devoted to a role.
    The satire game is a long con, you have to embrace the role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are real Americans right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The data is quite clear, the planet is actually getting warmer, especially in the northern hemisphere.

Besides, when have you actually cared about data? You always based your desire to limit things and enforce ridiculous laws on your feelers and hatred.
    Orlong enjoys his air filled with coal and his water flammable like a real American, his real identity is captain pollution.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Time for the rest of the world to start imposing tariffs and sanctions on US goods.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    I will be announcing my decision on the Paris Accord over the next few days. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...03459511918592
    Some of these comments make me sad. Also, why is he still using his campaign slogan? Is he implying he still hasn't made AMERICA GREAT AGAIN? Trump? The best person at making things GREAT AGAIN?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Orlong enjoys his air filled with coal and his water flammable like a real American, his real identity is captain pollution.
    I just picture Orlong as the output of a computer program designed by MIT. The entire point of the software is to determine the worst possible decision and mentality, and turn that into a political viewpoint. The entire point of it, is to be as illogical and hypocritical as possible.

Good, now our economic progress wont be artificially hampered by environmental nazis.
    Correct, now it will be hammered by 3m waves wiping out trillions of dollars of infrastructure instead.

Note - that climate change doesn't mean anything for specific location weather, it merely shows you overall expectations.

One absolute expectation is the increase in sea levels - EVEN IF no ice melts.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.