Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    SSY is essentially requirement to be able to join this thread, so yeah you should watch it.
    Maybe i should remedy the lack of watching it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Maybe i should remedy the lack of watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/957ff321dc56666560e7f80198012e73/tumblr_oqmn0eHSVl1wn49moo1_540.png[IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    SNIP
    Thanks! I'll look into your suggestions.
    Last edited by Boricha; 2017-05-31 at 01:43 PM.

Steins;Gate.
    Steins;Gate.

And some more Steins;Gate.

Do it.
    I guess I should give Lain a whirl though.

Posted this on discord but I'll post it here too: Koe no Katachi: Director Naoko Yamada Interview

This has to be my favourite part:
    – The scriptwriter Reiko Yoshida-san mentioned that you saw the film as a story of forgiveness at its core. How did you decide on such a heavy and layered theme?

I thought…this would be a very difficult position to approach positively. When you’re unable to think of yourself positively, that also gets in the way of you understanding what others feel. We all have worries and many things that we feel guilt over, so we might lose the courage to love ourselves. Since I also have that melancholic part of myself, I wanted to make a film that ultimately said “it’ll be okay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Posted this on discord but I'll post it here too: Koe no Katachi: Director Naoko Yamada Interview

It's difficult to love someone else if you don't even love yourself.

15+ Year Old Account

Yamada really is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Yamada really is amazing.
    Truly best girl

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TEkzzep.jpg[IMG]
    Hey, I'm not allowed to watch Psycho Pass alone right now, and I need something to watch that isn't endless One Piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched Grave of the Fireflies. Don't want to give it a rating yet. Just sad as all hell.

I realize I'm a few days late, but... Boku no Hero Academia E22: Uraraka lost? RIOT! I really dislike Bakugo (although he did improve a tad in my eyes after this episode)... why do people like him? He's a ball of hate with nothing interesting (that I'm aware of thus far, as an anime-only viewer) going on.

I like that last statement, because I think that's one of the most important parts of the story. To quote myself, "Koe no Katachi is a deeply moving portrait of what it is like to live in the shadow of others’ lack of empathy, and a hopeful expression that such times do not last forever."

...I really want to see the movie...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alewyn View Post
    Just watched Grave of the Fireflies. Don't want to give it a rating yet. Just sad as all hell.
    I've been wary of watching that, because it seems so soul-crushing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I realize I'm a few days late, but... Boku no Hero Academia E22: Uraraka lost? RIOT! I really dislike Bakugo (although he did improve a tad in my eyes after this episode)... why do people like him? He's a ball of hate with nothing interesting (that I'm aware of thus far, as an anime-only viewer) going on.
    I think he's supposed to be that guy though - our Rival who pushes against all that we love. I do like his passion but otherwise, meh -he fits what I need him to.

Started watching Shingeki no Bahumut S2 (just finished episode 2) - Nina is fucking amazing. Cute AF and I love her umm weakness.

One huge issue though: Amazon doesn't subtitle after the credits? At least I'm
    Not seeing anything.
    Last edited by Pejo; 2017-06-01 at 07:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What game is this?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Anonymous Noise 8 - This show is legit good. The music alone is worth watching it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    I think he's supposed to be that guy though - our Rival who pushes against all that we love. I do like his passion but otherwise, meh -he fits what I need him to.
    I get that much, but third in the popularity polls? What has he done to deserve that? I see at least five characters I like better than him listed (that are below him). A foil and a character to push the MC to better themselves is good... but... I can't say that I like his character thus far. At least he's becoming less insufferable as the series goes on, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I get that much, but third in the popularity polls? What has he done to deserve that? I see at least five characters I like better than him listed (that are below him). A foil and a character to push the MC to better themselves is good... but... I can't say that I like his character thus far. At least he's becoming less insufferable as the series goes on, I guess.
    because manga