Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wait what? Just do the previous quests you clown.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smhtbhfam View Post
    you think im gonna say something like "oh wow blizard making content out of something we did for 10months now" but what im wanted to say is you cant take this juicy 15k resource quest on toons you didint complete the earlier quests on *clap* wow they sure hate people who play alts
    Did you manage to make it to highschool? Your post was the biggest clusterfuck of nonsensical rambling that I've seen in a while

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Yeah I find this annoying, have all 3 Elite missions finishing soon at 100% and was hoping it would cover it but nope.
    Damnit really? That's rough
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Don't play your alts. Play them but don't do the quests, 15k resources is nice but if the quests make you not want to do it, then don't do it. Are you in one of the top 5 guilds in the world? If no, then seriously, just do what feels good.
    I only play my alts to unlock the class mounts and this specific boring and generic questline is what class mounts are gated behind. Thanks Blizzard. I understand you need to "work" for your class mounts but I expected a "campaign" not janitor job.

If next week is gonna end like insurrection "oh you wanted your mount? jk, wait for TOS opening and kill Kil'jaeden first", I'm gonna be so sad. At least insurrection had story and lore to it.

I sure hope next week quest isn't exactly that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    (FYI, I am firmly convinced we will not get another raid,a nd Argus might be pushed back into the next expansion instead. Reason? We are at catch up mechanics a la Tanaan/TI already, and we have had 2 tiers of raids (when ToS comes) and a starter/filler raid (EN), same as every other expansion. ALso, last baddy of ToS is *huge* lore wise. Why would they have him as a mid-expansion boss? Doesn't fit their patterns. I am strongly suspecting Broken Shore, and ToS is basically *it* until next expansion. Fits Blizzs MO anyways regardless of promises they usually seem to break)
    Topkek
    Look at Pandaria:
    -Tier 1
    *First tier: 1 raid MV (6 bosses) vs EN (7 bosses)
    *Second tier: 1 raid HoF (6 bosses) vs ToV (3 bosses)
    *Third tier 1: raid ToES (4 bosses) vs Nighthold (10 bosses)
    *Tier 1 total: Panda (16 bosses) vs Legion (20 bosses)
    -Tier 2
    *Tier 2 raid: ToT (12-13 bosses) vs ToS (9 bosses)
    -Total (midlife xpac)
    *Panda(28-29 bosses) vs Legion (29 bosses)

Aaaand Pandaria had then a FOURTEEN bosses raid (SoO). So yeah, i think they did this on preovious expansions, not only Pandaria but more xpacs, like the beloved WotLK who had 33 bosses on the second tier, then they still made THREE more raids with EIGHTEEN bosses total (not even taking in count the two bosses for VoA).

Ok, take that they need to "make" a new world for Argus...they won't. They will just make a new map mardum-like, put a bunch of mobs here'n'there and some quests that involve killing those mobs,plus some more special mission mobs (something similar to tanaan). Then they just add an entrance to the raid and that's about all, the rest of the planet is so devastated you can't visit it or something like that. That will make us lose one raid tier, maybe, but we will still have three raid tiers for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    I'm more pissed that I can't do these missions on my two weeks old alts that are already ~900ilvl. So basically, my charachter progression is gated by my followers. WoD flashbacks anyone?
    A mount is not generally considered character progression. That is the ultimate reward from the quest chain. You are upset you can't get a 100% optional no character power related item because you have to do stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I only play my alts to unlock the class mounts and this specific boring and generic questline is what class mounts are gated behind. Thanks Blizzard. I understand you need to "work" for your class mounts but I expected a "campaign" not janitor job.
    But playing alts only for one specific item locked behind an 11 week quest chain is essentially a janitor job. So you are upset you get what you expect?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    no you're wrong. Apparently Legion Brainwoashed you. I don't know when you started playing, but long time ago with little effort yo could have alt on the same level and ready to go as your main. That's also the reason why you could switch main very requently withotu all these bullshit restriction that i may add, makes no sense whatsoever.

SO yeah, the dude above is right, is still shittier for alts
    Ikr, and it's not because it's just levels, that's not too bad, for whoring gear for 5-6 champions and getting them to at least blue quality for better efficiancy and reliability is just murder...ugh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    A. Requires multiple champions at ilvl870+ to complete the required missions. (Not to mention multiple 855+ just to have them appear, and it's RNG if they do)
    Meatball can solo a required mission easily. You just need to get to 100% for a broken shore mission which is pretty easy with one follower. Even with out meatball it is pretty easy to reach 100% with followers and minions. A fresh alt will take a little bit but its normally an 11 week chain and you've had time to get them up there.

As for a promise/lie from Blizzard you are wrong. They never said that cosmetic items wouldn't be locked behind the Order hall. Only that character progression would not be. A mount and story line is not what they consider character progression. Gear, Raids, Dungeons etc are what would fall under that. The Broken shore missions are also not rare and you get several a day. I just did 3 over night and have 3 more waiting today to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    SO yeah, the dude above is right, is still shittier for alts
    Have you actually leveled an alt? With the launch of patch 7.2 a fresh alt would only be a few days behind your main on AK. And would quickly catch up in AP. It isn't that bad at all. And doesn't require much work for your alt to be caught up to do the content. If you were switching mains it would take even less time because you would be focusing stuff onto that character.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Awesome story.

Why was this labeled as the largest patch ever exactly? People defending Blizzard with statements like "they admitted 7.2 was filler content" clearly don´t remember they clearly stated the opposite 9 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Good storyline, would complete again.

1/10
    and if you want to get the Class Order Hall Mounts on alts you will get to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    I'm soooo sorry that your 2-week-old character is now completely stuck and cannot do ANYTHING else any more because you probably have 400 alts and didn't want to spend the time on THIS 2-week-old alt to get your followers adequately leveled/geared.

Seriously, is it just my imagination or is this "I want everything for free NOW" mentality of some of the people here just getting worse and worse.....
    Thats what all the "alt-o-holics" do: complain that they cant get everything faster. I really do think that this mentality is the entitled "gimmie gimmie gimmie" generation, and they are all mostly in their late teens and early 20s.

Its sad that hard work and dedication are no longer a thing for people.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Mad because he can't get 15k resources? Like, put on BoS shoulder enchant on your main and never have a problem with resources on your alts ever again.

People love to complain about anything, dont they?
    I've had no problem with the pace of the legionfall campaign, so please don't confuse my post as complaining for the sake of complaining, but I am really curious why they continue to reward us with a currency that you should have no use for this deep into character progression. I have nearly 300k order resources on my main, and blizz has already confirmed they have no intentions on giving a dump for these. What use do I have for another 15k this late in the game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAinCA View Post
    and if you want to get the Class Order Hall Mounts on alts you will get to.
    They should hotfix the whole thing out of existence IMO.
    Its not just the lazy, apathetic quest design its that it was hyped as a massive and exciting addition to the expansion. The anger is in direct proportion to the hype. They deserve every piece of hate from players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joti View Post
    I've had no problem with the pace of the legionfall campaign, so please don't confuse my post as complaining for the sake of complaining, but I am really curious why they continue to reward us with a currency that you should have no use for this deep into character progression. I have nearly 300k order resources on my main, and blizz has already confirmed they have no intentions on giving a dump for these. What use do I have for another 15k this late in the game?
    This just shows how completely out of touch they are with their players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerroth View Post
    I have been playing Persona 5 and generally not really logging into wow for about 2 weeks now. It has been quite a break. It really is something to just chill out and play a nice single player game, I kinda forgot the feeling. Everyone should try that game if they are into JRPGs. It's fantastic to say the least. And when I am finished, my desire to play wow will be refreshed. It's a win/win.
    Yeah, same here. I stopped playing WoW about a month ago and it feels great not logging in everyday to grind away at everything. Been catching up on some other games and the 'stress' levels are going down

I've barely been playing. maybe a couple times (2-3hrs per session) every couple weeks, and I still logged in lastnight and completed this quest...well I sent my followers on missions. when i log on next and collect the reward it will be finished. I am glad this boring quest chain will be completed next week.

Wait...this missions requires you to do the really hard missions for getting class mount >.<? So we haft to do missions on all alts that needs class mounts now?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You can do the hard missions, or you can also do the easier ones that reward the rep and/or war supplies, etc - so long as your follower is going to The Broken Shore to do the mission. And yes, you have to do it on each character.
    Waiting for nerf, fuck that. WOD had catch up mechanics for followers...Legion needs it too!
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Yeah, it was just so much better, when FOTM players were skyrocketing. What especially was great was when we were able to sit in our Garrison and click a few buttons to get this new class/spec that was just buffed up to raid-quality levels. The only thing that would have been even better was if there was a dialogue box at the start of mythic raid encounters that asked if you actually want to play the boss or just get the loot like that...
    After a while, you didn't even need to go to the raid to get the loot. Just do the garrison mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Joti View Post
    I agree, there is an overflow. I hope we can buy heirlooms or something for it, because at it is now, it just stacks up so much quicker than what you can spend..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Definitely on point. Gating via followers is stupid.
    gating what though, there is nothing being gated other then the mount
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content