Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Didn't care, thought it was tasteless. Kathy Griffin has always been a nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Id straight set a Trump.voter on fire at this point tbh. Theyre all scum that should be tried as traitors.
    There reaches a time, in every manchild in MMO, that they simply decide they are done with posting for a while - so they go all out!

Id straight set a Trump.voter on fire at this point tbh. Theyre all scum that should be tried as traitors.
    Hey friend lets Make America Great Again!

Delightful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Trump supporters calling for safe spaces again?

What happened to the usual 'free speech' rhetoric?
    Free speech is only good if it benefits Trump followers and only allows everything if its from the right wing.

Everyone else has to be political correct.

First law of hillary versus trump.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some washed up hack trying to salvage what little fame they had, ruins their prospects. More at 11.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'll never understand how you can hate somebody so much you want them dead. Yes it was a joke, but I'd still be willing to bet if he died, she wouldn't shed a tear.
    Do you shed tears when people you don't know personally die?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I dislike both parties in that picture. Either way, this is distasteful and she should be ashamed of herself. Oh well... moving on!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Sometimes I do, yes. Especially when it's children.
    Well, I don't know if you noticed, but Donald J Trump is not a child. At least not physically.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Are you sure about that? He sure acts like one... oh wait thats right he just rapes kids. Sorry I got confused for a second.
    Yeah...i hit the submit button before i finished...check it now.

in holland I am left wing, but american politics are fake as fuck. Also being spammed to death about every fart trump makes, annoys me.
    hit & run posting lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Do you shed tears when people you don't know personally die?
    He's the president, not some random dude from idaho. I'd have been sad if i saw any president die.

Tragic?
    She was posing similar to a ISIS terrorist with a beheaded trump.

If anything it proves the left is becoming too familiar with middle eastern jihadist terrorists that they feel it's ok to do artistic poses like them.

I have no issue with what Kathy Griffin did. In fact I'm not gonna lie I definitley thought a politically coup bloody or bloodless would be fine with me
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    That image can be taken as a death threat and she can be prosecuted and incarcerated, hopefully it will happen
    No law enforcement person or member of the secret service is going to interpret that as a death threat. Always interesting to see people all for free speech...until they encounter speech they don't like.

The so-called joke was tasteless and not even funny. I don't see many liberals supporting her...at best you have people supporting her right to do something stupid like this. *shrug*

She's apparently paying the price with her tour dates. Free speech met with free speech.

Yes, I'm aware. But that wasn't your question.
    No it wasn't. Also, the question wasn't for you, either.

But, the point being, unless you can say "I cry about every single death i hear about"...saying that Kathy Griffen would not shed any tears when Trump dies is a meaningless statement.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's straight up vile what she did. Just as bad as all those tea party types and their effigies of a lynched Obama.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    hey look, a liberal who doesn't know what context means, I've never seen that before! these are just random dick heads expressing their views, Kathy Griffin works for CNN, she has spotlight, she has power - and she uses this to glorify the death of a servant of state - it's worlds away.
    Hey look another republican denying how widespread the events of those two pictures were. Here you go Click Away

I introduce you to. The republican party. Which is why what Kathy Griffin did amounts to exactly dick.

Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    He's the president, not some random dude from idaho. I'd have been sad if i saw any president die.
    He's not a particularly well-loved President. On top of that he's 70 years old, doesn't believe in exercise, and eats a ton of fast food.

Why now does it have to be "every single death"? If you cry over a person you didn't know, it still applies to your question and the point that you were trying to make.
    But what about all the people you didn't cry for? That's the point. Donald Trump would just be another person whose death a lot of people didn't cry about.