Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    There is already too much skins and other stuff like this. It cost a fortune to get it all already, we don't need more.
    Weird I haven't spent a dime on loot boxes and have 41% of all character unlockables.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    except OW is the real world where blizzard games exist in it. But then overwatch also exist into HOTS. So the real world is linked into a game!
    I almost forgot about that. So they could technically do "cosplay" skins like a Starcraft one for D.Va or something since she was a professional SC player. Halloween would work too to give the others an excuse. Maybe after they all get a round of "normal" Halloween skins. I'm definitely a fan of the original skins we're getting currently though.

- - - Updated - - -

There is already too much skins and other stuff like this. It cost a fortune to get it all already, we don't need more.
    There is absolutely no such thing as "too much". That's ridiculous. The more there is to get, the more we have something to work towards. It doesn't have to cost you anything but time if you don't want it to. Or make gold in WoW and pay for it that way. It would really suck if they offered nothing during events. It's exciting as hell when a new wave of stuff comes in.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

You don't get skins and items from other games in WoW but there's this for example Diablo anniversary that you'll get some items in WoW; maybe they can do the same in Overwatch and give some heroes a few skins from let's say WoW on its anniversary.
    That being said it's a lot of work creating skins for heroes just for an anniversary or any sort of special, limited time event so I doubt it'll ever happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    except OW is the real world where blizzard games exist in it. But then overwatch also exist into HOTS. So the real world is linked into a game!
    If it's linked to a game then it can't be real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    If it's linked to a game then it can't be real world.
    But star craft and heartstone are video games in overwatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Weird I haven't spent a dime on loot boxes and have 41% of all character unlockables.
    I have 99% and it cost me a lot but the event-skins might never return. There is no way you gain 100-200 levels and get 100-200 boxes in 1 event unless you play 24/7.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 99% and it cost me a lot but the event-skins might never return. There is no way you gain 100-200 levels and get 100-200 boxes in 1 event unless you play 24/7.
    They've said event skins will come back each year. I don't know how/if they'll do summer games (make it less olympicy and do it to coincide with summer rather than actual olympic games I guess?) but we should see everything annually.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

7+ Year Old Account

by Wildcard 24 on devianart
    these arte the kinda skins i would love, that or the blackhand reinhardt linked, or the goliath dva we see in hots

the lerroy genji woulda been amazing for the aniversary of leeroy jenkins recently...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Not even a single mention of Zarya here...Poor neglected Zarya.

Some inspirations would be nice. But not full on WoW/Starcraft/Diablo costumes. That would be shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    What are the chances of us seeing skins or stuff from other Blizzard games make its way into Overwatch?

We love the other Blizzard Universes and would love someday to pay homage to them. For our first year, we felt it was very important to establish the core Overwatch tone and vibe. Because we were creating a brand new universe with its own unique story and characters, we wanted to build a strong foundation for the game before straying too far. As Overwatch continues to become more firmly established as a Blizzard Universe, it opens the door for exploration, such as the awesome ideas you’ve suggested.
    http://www.pcgamer.com/i-feel-like-w...the-overwatch/

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    -snip-
    Dat Reinhardt <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    They said they want to keep Overwatch in it's own universe
    And then we saw Journey to the West skins...

Who all has Soldier Rockin Michael Jackson's Thriller get up?

The quoted line is a nice way of saying tehy don't want to put in the work for it, but they're already crossing with other universes with what's present already.

edit:....

WANT that Leeroy Jenji

give him the shout when he ults.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Not even a single mention of Zarya here...Poor neglected Zarya.
    you mean like the one i posted above you?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Barbarian zarya would be amazing. The cannon could have a monster skull look, similar to yeti Winston's jump packs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drattz View Post
    Play the game. Earn skins without spending money then.
    I think by "fortune" he meant ingame Credits...

Quote Originally Posted by Gomes Smushen View Post
    I think by "fortune" he meant ingame Credits...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    He seems to disagree.