Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    You don't take toxic players serious. Hence victims of toxic players are also not taken seriously. You make it look like a minor problem. Which it is not. The toxic players makes drafts deciding the game on first pick. I happens all the time and forges behavior. Denying simple disgust towards team mates which many players have is me not taking you seriously.
    Why do you assume I don't take it serious?

People spew this word 'toxic' as general fact, while it is highly subjective opinion that varies from person to person. I personally experienced behaviour I considered over the line just once, rest of the 'toxic' behaviour I seen was just occasional arguing, insults and tantrums.

Do I get upset about it? Yes, but it doesn't stop me from playing the game. However there are some oversensitive people telling others to "stfu dont tell me what to do" after you just asked them to take a camp (When they have a good Hero for it).

I do believe people make this a bigger problem than it really is. If you disagree and think this is a huge problem, fine.

Lirik was playing yesterday his last 2 placement matches in TL, he settled on Silver 5 when he tried playing ranked matches he was getting diamond and gold enemy teams. What the fuck is wrong with TL match making ? I never played TL before so I don't know about its match making.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Lirik was playing yesterday his last 2 placement matches in TL, he settled on Silver 5 when he tried playing ranked matches he was getting diamond and gold enemy teams. What the fuck is wrong with TL match making ? I never played TL before so I don't know about its match making.
    Not enough people are playing. One of the designers came out last week and said they have something lined up that should help, but they haven't gone into details yet. Considering that the season ends in two weeks, I would absolutely expect some news coming out this week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Actually it really sounds like you're toxic. Someone expressed a fleshed out opinion you didn't share and you decided to call them "one of the toxic" which is usually a key indicator of a toxic player/person.
    What? I am sorry, but you just pointed out what he did. He said the game is extremely toxic and he is always having toxic teammates. You see, I share your opinion and that is why I am pretty sure he is toxic. Pointing out everyone is toxic is a good sign that you are the one starting the toxic debates.

And I simply can't accept "opinions" like this. That's like saying HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!111
    You see, that could be my opinion. I gave no example, I don't care what others people say. That's not how you debate something, that is forcing your opinion on others. Correctly I could say Hitler did nothing wrong because that is what I learned in school or heard from friends. That's a base for a debate and a reason for my opinion, like you did, you tried to explain why you think I am toxic, and as you see, I share your opinion. But if you just typed that I am toxic without any reason....I hope you get it.

TL;DR: If you can't start a debate correctly you can't expect to be taken serious.

If you reread his post you might notice he did what you said. He claims there are many noobs and lot of toxic in the game. Now combine this with your argument and see that he is probably the toxic one as I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    What? I am sorry, but you just pointed out what he did. He said the game is extremely toxic and he is always having toxic teammates. You see, I share your opinion and that is why I am pretty sure he is toxic. Pointing out everyone is toxic is a good sign that you are the one starting the toxic debates.

And I simply can't accept "opinions" like this. That's like saying HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!111
    You see, that could be my opinion. I gave no example, I don't care what others people say. That's not how you debate something, that is forcing your opinion on others. Correctly I could say Hitler did nothing wrong because that is what I learned in school or heard from friends. That's a base for a debate and a reason for my opinion, like you did, you tried to explain why you think I am toxic, and as you see, I share your opinion. But if you just typed that I am toxic without any reason....I hope you get it.

TL;DR: If you can't start a debate correctly you can't expect to be taken serious.

If you reread his post you might notice he did what you said. He claims there are many noobs and lot of toxic in the game. Now combine this with your argument and see that he is probably the toxic one as I mentioned.
    TLDR if you can't read a post correctly, don't imply you're debating correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    TL is pretty fucked at the moment, from what I hear.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    TL is pretty fucked at the moment, from what I hear.
    It is, due to the lack of players.