Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New hero teaser?

One candle left!

What do you think? It's also found on the Blizzard App.

It definitely looks like it's from Diablo universe. Deckard Cain or Leah, perhaps?

Don't want to speculate any further than that, seeing how the Hanamura teaser was basically trolling by Blizzard. New hero, and nothing in it pointed towards D.Va, but towards... Diablo, one of the first ever heroes of the damn game. :P
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-06-01 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...93442264334336

What do you think? It's also found on the Blizzard App.

It definitely looks like it's from Diablo universe. Deckard Cain or Leah, perhaps?

Don't want to speculate any further than that, seeing how the Hanamura teaser was basically trolling by Blizzard. New hero, and nothing in it pointed towards D.Va, but towards... Diablo, one of the first ever heroes of the damn game. :P
    diablo franchise for sure, could be caine because of the desk
    but i mean the last teaser had NOTHIGN to do with the hero so
    the new map, had fires crackeling ,a growl, claw marks, on a huge dragon symbol door... deathwing odvious..
    NOPE it was diablo fighting DVA
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-05-31 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me it looks like a main menu screen, and it screams Diablo. I am though hoping for a new Diablo hero

Well since the last teaser had literally nothing to do with the character, I'm going to go out on a limb and say obviously it's Kel'thuzad.

How?

Well Kel'thuzad was resurrected by the Sunwell, which was originally owned by the High Elves. After its corruption and destruction, they became Blood Elves. Kael'thas Sunstrider was their leader and what kind of magic did he use?

Fire.

Nailed it.

My guess would be Deckard Cain. That said, I'm going to hope I'm wrong and this is really about the first Ashbringer, Alexandros Mograine.

No, it's Leah. Why do I think so? Because fire is red. Leah's clothes (most of it) are red.

Boom.

It's Malthael. Close enough.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-06-02 at 12:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I hope for is a villain or at least a shady character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's a kobold hero?

You no take candle!

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Maybe it's a kobold hero?

You no take candle!
    Goldtooth?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    My guess would be Deckard Cain.
    My guess too.

Deleted
    the setting is medieval, so could be from either Warcraft or Diablo franchises.
    Candles, table, there's also some smoke... but it looks more condensation than smoke, so I'm gonna say it's the Lich Kel'thuzad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd fucking love a kobold. Trait: every time he takes over 15% of his health in one hit, his candle falls off and he enrages.

10+ Year Old Account
    My gold is for Leah, since there is voices when player use Diablo Prime Evil skin toward Leah, so probably it is her.

But seriously... Kobold? This could be fun too. Imagne his R1. "YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay a while and listen

How do you make Leah into a hero? She has literally no defining traits or unique abilities, other than turning into Diablo. Well, I guess you could say Lili had no defining traits either and they made her work, though, so...

My bet is on Kel'Thuzad, Naxx was filled with candles like this and the setting does look more like catacombs than a old library, which would be more fitting for Cain, but I guess both are possible.

But what do we know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

its not deckard cain(or leah). he's a scholar, there's no papers of any kind on the table, and the setting looks like it's in a crypt or tomb. It's definitely Diabloesque, but it can also be an undead hero from Warcraft. The candles are misleading.

It's not a Starcraft hero for sure.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    Maybe they want us to think that it's a Diablo hero teaser.

IT'S A KOBOLD HERO! YEAAAAAH!

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    its not deckard cain(or leah). he's a scholar, there's no papers of any kind on the table, and the setting looks like it's in a crypt or tomb. It's definitely Diabloesque, but it can also be an undead hero from Warcraft. The candles are misleading.

why would he have papers near his candels, the ppaers are odviously not in the shot, that would be too odvious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post

This makes sense, since also same candles appear in Scholomance. But i doubt it might be Grandmaster Gandling or someone else there?