Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    There is ONE version of it live. There were weeks and months of raidtuning and bugfixing that will be patched into by 7.2.5.

Have you seen what is ingame? Even the set bonuses and trinkets are wrong not to mention boss encounters and graphics that needed some fixing by testing it.

Patch 7.2.5 will be live on 13th june, perhaps 20th if there are big issues. Not before 13th because of pvp season and not after 20 th because patch wont be after raid release.

7.1.5 was one week before NH so i am sure they will target 13th.
    Actually they can probably add in the Tier changes but until they confirm it, don't expect 7.2.5 on those dates. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    Actually they can probably add in the Tier changes but until they confirm it, don't expect 7.2.5 on those dates. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment.
    13th or 20th actually make the most sense. You don't push out a big class change patch during a mythic race.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    13th or 20th actually make the most sense. You don't push out a big class change patch during a mythic race.
    You also don't release a patch w/o announcing it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    You could save yourself the trouble and just watch a youtube video of the fights it is about as much fun and challenging as LFR and there isn't a queue time.
    Nty, rather do content I enjoy like LFR.

I know its shocking that different people like different things.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    lots of people dont want to look through the RF to find a grp, queue, get denied or picked up while standing around, where as LFR you can queue, go do a WQ and whenever it pops it pops and you are in. For the life of me I don't know why players can't list them selves in Rf for review and pick up...
    The other thing you can do in LFR but not a PUG (usually) is to do a wing at a time. When I LFR I rarely do all the wings on a night, I spread them out so I have something to do on a few different nights. I really wish they'd have made Normal like the old Flex SoO where you had wings but they didn't, Oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    If you consider LFR as actual raiding, I can only surmise that an inflatable doll fulfills your sexual needs.

Because who wants to put forth the effort for the real thing? Wonderful logic, and I'm sure it applies in the rest of your life.
    You have yet to see a naked person of the opposite sex, I take it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the inflatable doll quote really got under your skin. Must be true.
    Seriously, all you can come up with when people prefer LFR is to try lame sex-based insults? You might want to go outside if your mom will let you.

People - some of us LFR. Deal with it. If you feel the need to /flex over that, you need to get a fucking life. Oh, wow you play a harder difficulty in a VIDEO GAME. Man, that's IMPRESSIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    You also don't release a patch w/o announcing it first.
    IIRC. They announced 7.1.5 a week before it was released.

For everyone who's going bonkers over "when is 7.2.5 going to release??"
    June 13th
    It'll be exactly like 7.1.5/NH unlock. The patch will be a week before the raid unlocks to give people a little bit of time to adjust to the changes. 7.1.5 dropped Jan 10th, NH opened the following week on the 17th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    And all LFR hero in this thread - you know you sound pathetic, right? I have currently no static team or high skill - and still I can pug normal first week.
    I raided HC / mythic for many years.
    I no longer wish to deal with group drama and people.
    I also no longer "farm" raids. I go there once or twice when I feel like it and that's that.

Spent 10 years farming gearz for all sorts of reasons. Tired of the hamster wheel.

Have fun with your inflatable raid!
    *chuckles* good one.

When 7.2.5 comes, whose ready for the ToS end cinematics? /rubs hands together.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Normal and Heroic comes on the release of Stormblood. What a strange coincidence BUAHAHAHAHAHA

And people here claimed that Blizzard does not care what Square Enix does. Suuuure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    There was a time you needed to clear "normal" to get into heroic NEXT ID. So top guilds faction changed to clear normal on tuesday and go heroic same day/next day.

There were so many iterations, one very challenging difficulty, one difficulty that was very easy to clear, Hardmodes triggered by mechanics. So many things changed over the course.
    Has always been the case since the introduction of multiple difficulties (Trial of the Crusader bringing this change in Wrath of the Lich King) that the hardest difficulty unlocks 1 week later (at the start you had to as you say clear it on normal for heroic to unlock, so if you didn't clear it on normal the first week then it wasn't available the following week) Then came the whole debacle about a couple guilds that cheated by faction jumping to access it week 1 and when that happened they locked the hardest difficulty entirely till week 2 with the difficulty below no longer being required to be cleared as we still have now.

The reason the faction jumping worked was because the raid did not have separate lock as they do now by difficulty, you had 1 raid lock whatever you did it on hardest or easiest difficulty, and when faction jumping your raid id was cleared.
    Last edited by mmocb2358cdeee; 2017-05-31 at 09:31 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I raided HC / mythic for many years.
    I no longer wish to deal with group drama and people.
    I also no longer "farm" raids. I go there once or twice when I feel like it and that's that.
    I understand all of this. Like I said, I support LFR. But gating this make perfect sense - it encourage people to do normal (people like me for example, I just want to experience bosses, I didn't finish normal ToV for example - LFR was enabled after a week and no quest send me there) and create some kind of progress.

Also, LFR is amazing for veterans (on "retirement"), but not so much for fresh people that want to see how raiding looks like. Compare any kill on normal+ (when people cooperate and do mechanics) to LFR (which is huge mess, most people just dps to avoid dealing with mechanics, we have trolls, AFK, etc.) - new player after LFR really will have no idea how raiding looks like (and go away from content that he could enjoy).

And my comment was rather towards people that go apeshit about gating LFR (every single time...). I know some disagree with this design, but they must understand that world doesn't revolve around them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    When 7.2.5 comes, whose ready for the ToS end cinematics? /rubs hands together.
    I don't think it will leak. Someone really screw up with Nighthold. Launch cinematics was kept secret until last minute.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-05-31 at 09:56 PM.

Our raid just beat heroic 4 weeks ago, so I'm golden. Perfect timing. Almost 2 months of farm is good enough to get all the goodies I want. We're clearing it in 3 hours now, so I get a night off for the next 3 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Normal and Heroic comes on the release of Stormblood. What a strange coincidence BUAHAHAHAHAHA

And people here claimed that Blizzard does not care what Square Enix does. Suuuure.
    They don't. I bet they had this date planned for months.

Stormblood? lololol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    At this point I've lost all interest and probably won't be coming back for the 20th.

"You'll be back" holds no weight here.
    and yet, here you are on MMO-C. You obviously still care.

10+ Year Old Account

lulz, I think you overestimate the impact your little game has on Blizz development cycles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    lulz, I think you overestimate the impact your little game has on Blizz development cycles.
    And you base that on what exactly?

It's a long running joke within the WoW community that the patches tend to come out on dates significant to other games within the genre.

Is it by design? Only the developers know, but it always rings true.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you base that on what exactly?
    https://askghostcrawler.tumblr.com/p...e-thinking-why

Particularly: "Players used to ask if we launched a WoW patch on a particular day in order to compete with a big announcement from some other studio. Alas, if only this industry was that agile. Big launches are cemented months in advance and only slip if catastrophe would ensue sans delay.
    "

I certainly would take his word over any delusions or conspiracy theories a random nobody like you sprouts.

Deleted
    https://askghostcrawler.tumblr.com/p...e-thinking-why

Particularly: "Players used to ask if we launched a WoW patch on a particular day in order to compete with a big announcement from some other studio. Alas, if only this industry was that agile. Big launches are cemented months in advance and only slip if catastrophe would ensue sans delay.
    "

I certainly would take his word over any delusions or conspiracy theories a random nobody like you sprouts.
    What was he supposed to say? "Yes, we are scared shitless that another company is releasing more content than what we put in an expansion so we quickly release a content patch?" He's not going to say that. By the way. The release date for stormblood was released months in advance.