Why wouldn't he need more haste? It scales better than any other stat in aoe situations, and he socketed his gear with haste gems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Why wouldn't he need more haste? It scales better than any other stat in aoe situations, and he socketed his gear with haste gems.
    He wanted to max mastery for an AoE build.

Why doesn't he gem mastery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Why doesn't he gem mastery?
    I think it was just a test.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    He wanted to max mastery for an AoE build.
    I tried Bota with full mastery build as much as possible and I got lower damage than with haste gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    When / during what fights should one use IFE?
    My situation now is this: we raid Heroic not mythic, and fights are not very long (except gul'dan and elisande). For most fights I can't fit in more than 2 Celestial Alignment/Inc. So IFE uses it's reduce cooldown purpose and is just a stat stick.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    When / during what fights should one use IFE?
    My situation now is this: we raid Heroic not mythic, and fights are not very long (except gul'dan and elisande). For most fights I can't fit in more than 2 Celestial Alignment/Inc. So IFE uses it's reduce cooldown purpose and is just a stat stick.
    Generally, any fight you can Inc on CD. If you need to hold it for special phases or spec SotF, it loses a lot of value.

so... what am I missing when my SF counts 1559 hits in a parse and Echoing Stars counted 158 times? :s

A second target in range.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    A second target in range.
    /facepalm, doh... ty :$

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    And another make it or break it legendary. Might be proven to be good in the end and guess what, you have to worship the RNG gods again in order to have it. Why fix the fucking spec, when you can just add another legendary that might(AGAIN) increase the distance between those that have it and those that don't...

Imho, it will fill the spot between full AOE and full ST bosses, like those that spawn an add or 2 between phases, but where you'd need your good ST damage for burst phases or sustained with NB instead of SD.
    More excited to get it for bear/cat tho.
    At least this time most long time balance players should have nearly every legendary or all of them which makes getting it quickly very likely. Doesn't help new balance droids but, it's certainly not as bad as launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I need some guidance if possible.
    Was looking at logs Dan HC and I saw #2 Idk about his other leggos, but I have only ED and IFE to play with considering most top parsers use OI or LatC.
    Was wondering a few things:
    1) he did only 7 SFalls, granted on eyes and the first adds, so wouldn't NB be a better suiter for that playstyle? I did some rough math that may or may not be wrong and not using SFall at all got me a little more damage done. Also in my group small eyes die pretty fast.
    2) how in Heaven's name his avg Surge does 1.5 mil dmg? Mine do @900k and some other 99% guys do 1.1-1.2 mil dmg/surge. (maybe Inc huge spikes and avg is higher?)

off topic rant:

I tried Bota N with KJ instead of ED due to not using Surge almost at all and I did 60k less dps than on HC -.-
    I'll keep using ED, but I want to ask if it's more viable to not spam SFall on top of each other and do a Surge from time to time, but always keep Stellar up so that LS get's a bonus dmg?

Thanks for the help.

Top heroic logs are tainted, he has 20k more intellect than mythic geared raiders

The Emerald Dreamcatcher: Starsurge reduces the Astral Power cost of your Starsurges by 7 for 35 for 5 sec. Stacks up to 2 times.
    Oh look at that, Balance nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Oh look at that, Balance nerfs.
    Hey we're in such a good spot in Legion if discord is to be believed. We are doing too well in logs so we need some nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Hey we're in such a good spot in Legion if discord is to be believed. We are doing too well in logs so we need some nerfs.
    And how is that supposed to eb possible when ther has been no buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And how is that supposed to eb possible when ther has been no buffs?
    I was mostly being sarcastic. I don't understand the nerf either. I really hope there are some buffs coming up before the patch hits...because good lord it looks bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    What happens if I begin casting Full moon and the target moves?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    What happens if I begin casting Full moon and the target moves?
    You cast the spell?

You need to stay still, nit the target

The primary target always gets hit for full damage unless the spell cancels because it ran out of range or LoS.