Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Alliance: High Elves. Give them a new model to make them distinct from Blood Elves, so it isn't just the color of eyes that separate them.

Horde: Eredar. Rogue faction of Man'ari that rebelled against Sargeras. Red or Grey skin color.

Neutral: Ethereals.

Deleted
    Subraces - Naga - Ethereals - Arakkoas

Certain sub-races would be neat but actual new races I guess I'd go for Ethereals, Ogres, and bipedal Naga, even if that evolution doesn't seem likely to have happened or happening in the near future unless hastened somehow...

I just want a Naga'esque lizardman race! :P

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ogre, even if it were Horde, I'd swap factions and find a guild just to main one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd like to see added for each faction =

Alliance:
    High elves
    Vrykul
    Furbolgs
    Jinyu
    Drakonid
    Ethereals

Horde:
    Ogres
    Saurok
    Tuskarr
    Gnolls
    Darkfallen/San'layn
    Arakkoa

None. I'd rather them add more options and sub-races to the current options.

...If not that, then the deletion of Pandas. I'll accept that.

Deleted
    I am a Horde player so just interested in there races what i would still like to be added to our side:

Ogres
    Naga
    Hozen
    Forest troll (so sub-races like this fel Orcs ect)

After these three races i dont see logical options anymore for the Horde without large amount of new lore.

Rather have customisation options. Such as paint on your gear - making your body thinner or fatter or more bulky etc etc.

I really don't get the appeal of making a game "more fresh" by adding races and keep adding them. Same as classes. People complain about class balance all the time. But by adding more classes we get an inbalance again... or more then before. Then it takes a while to get it acceptable again...

None... seriously, i think we have more than enough races and classes already... i prefer they focus their resources elsewhere, instead.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    None... seriously, i think we have more than enough races and classes already... i prefer they focus their resources elsewhere, instead.
    These commands are so stupid.

Its like saying we have all the mounts, pets ingame we need so put your resources into something else.
    Nn to make more gear we have alrdy alot of that ingame aswell....

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    These commands are so stupid.

Its like saying we have all the mounts, pets ingame we need so put your resources into something else.
    Nn to make more gear we have alrdy alot of that ingame aswell....
    The only stupid thing here is your analogy, comparing races and classes with mounts, pets and gear...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Dragonkin
    The arachnid things from dragonblight dungeons
    Naga
    Wolvars
    Oracles
    Saberon

And of course, the sub race option.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    I'm still surprised that they haven't introduced subraces/race variations in some form. Seems a perfect way to have a new service they can charge for - pay to be a special version of your race. There's plenty they could do - the weird and creepy human alpha model that they use in some places, dark iron dwarves, earthen dwarves, iron dwarves, nightborne, high elves, broken draenei, pygmy gnomes, taunka, yaungol, various troll tribes... The list goes on.
    This sounds awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post
    Not before I can make a brown human!
    You can already make a dark-skinned Human in-game, but technically, a "brown human" doesn't actually make sense in the Warcraft Universe, considering their origin!

Lizard/fish people (intelligent Saurok/murlocs, two-legged naga or just Jinyu) and magical/technological constructs, Ethereals or some new Titanic mecha-humanoid.

And Hozen. Always Hozen.

Deleted
    i don't get the desire for playable ethereals. there's only so much you can do with bandages and particle effects. and those would covered by armour anyway...are wispy Shylocking space Bedouins with zero lore behind them really that fascinating to people? i mean the only reason they exist post-BC is to provide an in-universe rationale for transmogrification...

Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    i don't get the desire for playable ethereals. there's only so much you can do with bandages and particle effects. and those would covered by armour anyway...are wispy Shylocking space Bedouins with zero lore behind them really that fascinating to people? i mean the only reason they exist post-BC is to provide an in-universe rationale for transmogrification...
    They would get major enhancements. I don't know who did these, but the possibilities are endless on what those enhancements could be. The one below has Egyptian-esq masks for faces, but I can also imagine a space masquerade like mask as faces for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Subracers; Wildhammer/Dark Iron dwarf, brown/blackrock/shattered hand orcs, Forest trolls (Green trolls) etc.

2. Ogres