Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to flip a coin which legendary I get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Can't wait to flip a coin which legendary I get.
    ive been averaging 11 days between legendaries. it wont be too bad. i just need to get the zen med helm out of the way before the patch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NirmalaZdC View Post
    Legendary was changed and is ridiculous OP now:
    Keg Smash gains 1 additional charge and (old - has 25% increased radius.) deals 25% increased damage.
    op? meh. they are on par with thrash bracers and pally legs now. hope they dont change em again

Keg Smash gains 1 additional charge and (old - has 25% increased radius.) deals 25% increased damage.
    Welp. Going to have to swap my loot spec back now.

Dont see how that is ridiculously OP. The only real benefit of an extra charge is when you BS and then Tiger Palm instead of KS for the TP damage buff, so you dont waste that 1-2 seconds of KS recharge. Over a few rotation youll get an extra KS or so, but thats about it. The 25% damage bonus is nice though. Will be nice for AoE, you know, for tanos that unnecessarily care about dps over living longer.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    for tanos that unnecessarily care about dps over living longer.
    So, it means for every non-braindead tank. Good.

Quote Originally Posted by porubezhnik View Post
    So, it means for every non-braindead tank. Good.
    If you think sacrificing survivability for an extra 30-50k on mythic boss progression is a good idea, then Im glad I dont raid with you. This keg smash lego offers an extremely small survivability benefit, probably an extra 8-12 seconds off a brew every minute, which isnt even a full charge, and thats assuming you ARENT using keg smash on cooldown. If you ARE, if offers nothing at all for survival as the only thing you will get is 1 extra KS up front, and probably about 6% more damage, which means jack shit. Compare that to the bracers, belt, ring, or even the helmet, and it is a laughable choice for mythic, or probably even m+, progression.
    Last edited by BannedForViews; 2017-06-03 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Looks like Warriors and DH tanks are getting Legendaries that give them 1 extra charge of anti magic and anti physical damage CD and recently in PTR Keg Smash was changed to a "recharge" CD which opens it up to the possibility of getting charges in the future.

I put 2 and 2 together and figured maybe the BrM Leggo that's coming up may give KS an extra charge.

If this happens, wouldn't it be undoubtedly the best legendary for the spec?
    It would, it would actually be broken but I wouldn't mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont see how that is ridiculously OP. The only real benefit of an extra charge is when you BS and then Tiger Palm instead of KS for the TP damage buff, so you dont waste that 1-2 seconds of KS recharge. Over a few rotation youll get an extra KS or so, but thats about it. The 25% damage bonus is nice though. Will be nice for AoE, you know, for tanos that unnecessarily care about dps over living longer.
    With the trait Stave Off: Keg Smash has a 20% chance to trigger another Keg Smash. When this procs I'm looking at a 4-5M opener, now Imagine having two charges of that. In terms of dps, it would allow brews to easily outshine the other tanks.

With the trait Stave Off: Keg Smash has a 20% chance to trigger another Keg Smash. When this procs I'm looking at a 4-5M opener, now imagine having two charges. In terms of dps, it would allow brews to easily outshine the other tanks. Fun, but it's not necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think sacrificing survivability for an extra 30-50k on mythic boss progression is a good idea, then Im glad I dont raid with you
    Not everyone tanks mythic. And even on mythic tanking, it depends how heavy the damage is on the encounter. A stupid tank would commit to exclusively damage or exclusively survivability. A smart one collects gear for both to suit the situation. For M+ prog I usually prefer damage because stuff dies faster, necrotic doesn't stack as high, skittish is easier to hold aggro, and we beat the timer faster. I'll use surv gear/spec if the cause of wiping is me being difficult to heal, but if the healer is not finding me to be a problem, why the fuck would I sacrifice damage?

Other tanks lose a lot more surv when opting for damage. Monks on the other hand can opt for damage and don't lose very much surv.