Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    I think I have a solution for your problem. I tried it myself and I'm happy with the results so far:

You're welcome!
    Thanks! I should have done this a while ago.

dafuq happened to our symbols

Quote Originally Posted by Clinkzthebonerogue View Post
    dafuq happened to our symbols
    they made it less complicated for people to think about.

Deleted
    It's pretty much just a copy of Tiger's Fury.

it looks like they tried to innovate with some new things didnt like them and just said fuck it and went back to the same old

these pvp changes are like icing on the cake. stahp. my penis can only get so erect

Oh god why, I really liked the new symbols. Now its just another flat dmg increase again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really sad they went from an actual interesting ability to Tiger's Fury 2.0. Jeez lol

Deleted
    Theif's bargain looks pretty fucking sweet.

I think they are just testing the impact of the new legendary as they swap around 4pc symbols and legendary abilities constantly. Too early to complain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    It might be worth picking above Phantom Assassin considering the reduction in Shadow Dance charges and Phantom Assassin no longer increasing SDance duration means significantly less SDance uptime. You'll no longer really be able to waste SDance on CC and instead will have to use Vanish for that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyRogue View Post
    I think they are just testing the impact of the new legendary as they swap around 4pc symbols and legendary abilities constantly. Too early to complain
    We are two to three weeks before the patch. Anything right now is pretty much final.
    My guess is that they do the number adjustments next week and release the week after.

They changed the new Legendary: For 5 sec after activating Symbols of Death, Shadowstrike generates 3 additional combo points and Backstab generates 4 additional combo points.

That is a lot more underwhelming then the original one was, but I get that they swapped them around seeing that we actually got the old Legendary effect in the new SoD.

Deleted
    With the change to the new gloves guessing the bracers and boots will be the go to legendaries since we need to drop the shoulders for the T19 2 and T20 4. Shame i'm still after the boots!

Yeah these new gloves don't really fit into a lot of playstyles. If you spec into Deep Shadow I doubt you are going into it with 0cp to build up to finishers. Instead you want to cram as many Evisces into the target in the Dance window.

It might make Deeper Strategem more appealing; we will lose 4p T19 overflow + you can go SS,SS Evisc. Shadow Blades makes that awkward again though. All in all I just don't see the gloves being all that desireable in their current form.

all i want is them to take out that shitty shadowstep out of shadowstrike its the most retarded thing ever , just shows that the devs dont even play this spec in a raid enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    all i want is them to take out that shitty shadowstep out of shadowstrike its the most retarded thing ever , just shows that the devs dont even play this spec in a raid enviroment.
    The infight releport is gone, only the first shadowstrike from stealth will port you and will do 25% more damage. Nomore random porting while fighting a boss but we can keep the port from mob to mob while questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    The infight releport is gone, only the first shadowstrike from stealth will port you and will do 25% more damage. Nomore random porting while fighting a boss but we can keep the port from mob to mob while questing.
    oh that sounds fine !

Deleted
    Did I miss the change to boots?

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    ....these are really fucking good changes

where the fuck were these people in beta?????
    yea my thoughts exactly because there really wasn't a beta test before they released it in currant form i mean how a big way to drop the ball on blizzards most loyal customers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    rofl thief bargain. i saw that i was like you mean thieves deal? instead of bargain. idk it makes you even more squishy with only 20% damage. but the 30 second cooldown on vanish is a need for all rogues given how fucked we are.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”