Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    “We hope this award win will be a turning point in the public perception of The Red Pill movie. It’s not anti-women, it’s about listening to perspectives different from your own and replacing bias with empathy.”
    This woman needs more awards.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Not really. Women don't have gender based privilege. Non whites don't have race based privilege. They can be privileged because of their class of course. But that us a separate issue.
    Affirmative action is the literal practice of favoring people that aren't white. Get the fuck out of here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    But they do! Check data about how many fathers win battle in court to get their kids ...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cathy-...b_1617115.html

Also, if there is a bias towards mothers, thank the Patriarchy and the antiquated gender roles of women as caregivers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Affirmative action is the literal practice of favoring people that aren't white. Get the fuck out of here.
    No, it is a law to make sure that the government can't discriminate when hiring contractors.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, like I said, lunacy. A homeless man doesn't have privilege. He has nothing but his painful life.
    Sure, but it is not so because he is a man. Again, your live can suck, but you're not discriminated against because of identity.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cathy-...b_1617115.html

Also, if there is a bias towards mothers, thank the Patriarchy and the antiquated gender roles of women as caregivers.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it is a law to make sure that the government can't discriminate when hiring contractors.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but it is not so because he is a man. Again, your live can suck, but you're not discriminated against because of identity.
    If you want to be taken seriously don't cite huffpost articles.

How about genital mutilation? Why is it taboo, in the western civilizations, to mutilate female genitals but not males? Did you know that males can and do die from genital mutilation? Those little baby boys are sooooo privileged to get genitally mutilated and die! Tell me more about this "privilege" you've deluded yourself into thinking that men have.
    Are you comparing removing the clitoris to removing a bit of skin? If the glans was cut off you'd have a point.

Top results for "Digital Hollywood Digifest" include a bunch of nondescript pages from their website that looks like it's from 1994, and a Breitbart article entitled...

"The Red Pill Wins Women in Film Award at Digifest - Breitbart"

...what a coincidence.

LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Are you comparing removing the clitoris to removing a bit of skin? If the glans was cut off you'd have a point.
    "Lets ignore that boys died from circumcisions because it's ONLY a bit of skin"

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Isn't clitoris basically only a bit of skin/flesh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Can't they just . . . pay?
    No, because one of the first steps any kind of female power institution does... is to outlaw the commercial alternative. Instant cartel action!

Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    in regards to things like divorce and prison sentences, men are getting royally shitted on.
    By other men. Women judges are the MINORITY. Judges that give women custody of children or men prison sentences or women alimony payments are MAINLY MEN. Blame MEN for doing that to MEN.

Isn't clitoris basically only a bit of skin/flesh?
    Your poor GF.

Guess you don't know about the different types of MGM and FGM. Maybe it's time you did some reading and then come back when you realize that the extreme cases are still prevalent in western society(although it's a very small amount of cases it still does happen). Also ignoring the fact that babies die all because you're a traditionalist that doesn't want to see this barbaric tradition abandoned. The fact that you care more about females and completely shit all over males shows me all I need to know about you, and how it's not worth my time engaging with someone so blatantly ignorant and biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Your poor GF.
    Your poor brain, why do you feed it with garbage and self hatred?

The fact that you care more about females and completely shit all over males shows me all I need to know about you, and how it's not worth my time engaging with someone so blatantly ignorant and biased.
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Eh, people die having their tonsils removed. Blame Kellogg's / The Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    By other men. Women judges are the MINORITY. Judges that give women custody of children or men prison sentences or women alimony payments are MAINLY MEN. Blame MEN for doing that to MEN.
    Judges are ruling on law. Law which has now begun to clearly favor women in divorce decrees.

Privilege means you don't face certain problems other demographics do. You're live can be total crap and you're still privileged in certain areas. Like discrimination.
    That's not a definition of privilege I'm familiar with, do you have a source for it? The definition you've quoted implies that privilege is lack of discrimination, which is at odds to the standard definition, and fails to recognise that a continuum exists between privilege and discrimination

Quote Originally Posted by Oxford English Dictionary
    A special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Collins Dictionary
    A privilege is a special right or advantage that only one person or group has.

Your poor brain, why do you feed it with garbage and self hatred?
    Not whining is self hatred? I'd say perpetual victim complex is.

Law which has now begun to clearly favor women
    Laws made by MEN. Again, women are the MINORITY in law making. Blame MEN for favoring women in law making.

Not whining is self hatred? I'd say perpetual victim complex is.
    Not whining? You are the one whining about how you agree that woman are victims since you agree with feminists.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Claiming that men just can't have issues and talking about any of those "issues" is somehow whining or not manly or whatever doesn't help, either. So eh.
    Elba is just one big genderist (in meaning of discriminating one of genders). Not listening to other people, and downplaying man issues is as disgusting as racism - you judge people only based on something they did not have choice (in this example it is gender).
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-01 at 01:25 PM.

Judges are ruling on law. Law which has now begun to clearly favor women in divorce decrees.
    Clearly. Nothing to do with men making all the money until very recently. Patriarchy, my friend.