Enhance DPS help

Hello

Been playing shaman basically since TBC as elemental, changed to Enhance for Legion. Need some help/tips about how to do more DPS.

I don't do normal raids or too many mythics as I don't have large amounts of time to spend at once. Normally in LFR, I'm doing about 300-400k, if I get lucky with the procs, about high 400ks?

Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ng/mooglaoobla

I know the rotations and what to cast when it comes off cooldown, but i just can't seem to do higher DPS than about 380ish average?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Well, i am not the expert you seek, but i can tell you that nothing can probably be done unless you post some logs.
    Saying you do "low" dps and then only posting your armory won't make anyone able to give you any tips or see what you're doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by op3l View Post
    Hello

Been playing shaman basically since TBC as elemental, changed to Enhance for Legion. Need some help/tips about how to do more DPS.

I don't do normal raids or too many mythics as I don't have large amounts of time to spend at once. Normally in LFR, I'm doing about 300-400k, if I get lucky with the procs, about high 400ks?

Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ng/mooglaoobla

I know the rotations and what to cast when it comes off cooldown, but i just can't seem to do higher DPS than about 380ish average?

Thanks in advance.
    As painful as the truth seems to be, you do not know the rotation or what to cast it. You have 2 very good legendaries (if not the bests, I don't know I just dinged 110 a few days ago with a enh shaman) and 890 ilvl, and you're telling us you're doing 300-400k ? There's definitely something wrong with the rotation.
    This is what I'm doing as a 875 Ilvl and 1 legendary's chest.
    But yeah, either post logs, or you should review your rotation. I only used Wowhead's guide, and read a little in mmo champion, but it was mostly from experience that leads me to these dps.
    Weak auras helps.
    Edit : as of right now, I'm 881 and did milliwatts (brawler's guild). Prolonged power potion + vers food (not recommended, but that was the only buff I had) and no BL : 468k.
    Same with topps with BL (480k).
    Last edited by Raiz; 2017-05-30 at 03:25 PM.

How do I go about posting logs? I've never done that sort of thing x_x

How do I go about posting logs? I've never done that sort of thing x_x
    Warcraftlogs.com
    Download the Client
    Start logging under your profile and post the logs here.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted

Enha shaman dps

Hello, I saw your post and armory link. Firstly u should go with Boulderfist and pick hot hand only if u get the lege wrist, secondly try crashing storm instead fury of air.Finaly try to increase your mastery in order to get more procs of stormstrike and flat dmg increase.About the rotation now, get used to pop your cds frequently in order to keep your dmg high, enha shaman has more sustain than burst which is good.Right now enhas are really low but a huge buff is on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrayne View Post
    Hello, I saw your post and armory link. Firstly u should go with Boulderfist and pick hot hand only if u get the lege wrist, secondly try crashing storm instead fury of air.Finaly try to increase your mastery in order to get more procs of stormstrike and flat dmg increase.About the rotation now, get used to pop your cds frequently in order to keep your dmg high, enha shaman has more sustain than burst which is good.Right now enhas are really low but a huge buff is on the way
    Its not only that...

1. Missing Setpieces
    2. Missing Akainus
    3. Wrong Talents
    4. Probably overall wrong gameplay
    5. No enchants on most Gear

T19 4pc is what makes Lava Lash extremely strong. Hot Hand is FINE when he doesn't have 4pc, but instead he should be playing with Overcharge + Fury of Air. If he gets 4pc, he can change to Boulderfist + Tempest + Crashing Storm again. With Akainus + Eye of Twisting Nether, he can change back to Hot Hand + Hailstorm and Crashing Storm.

After searching for logs, all I can find are LFR logs. You need to use your CD's more often. Over a 3 minute Krosus Fight you use 1 Feral Spirits, 2 Doom Winds instead of 2 and 3. You're missing out on damage. I wont go into too much details about "pre-pot prolonged power and use one in the fight" or "no food" etc.

Statwise hes fine for the gear he has. All of this might change as soon as 4pc and Akainus has been obtained though and thats a simple question of "simyoself".

Edit: Also, why are you playing with rainfall? You give up mobility for a relatively mediocre healing tool which you arent casting that much in a fight anyways.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2017-05-31 at 08:31 PM.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Thanks for the feed back!

I actually have 4 piece of T19(LFR) as I only really do LFR like I mentioned in original post. I ran with them for a bit and got the level 880 gear through nether shards and simcraft was saying those individual pieces was more DPS(somewhere around 9-10% more per piece.) Also most of those pieces have low mastery so I swapped them out. Which pieces of T19 are the "recommended" pieces?

I run rainfall because it's mostly something that I'm used to leveling i guess.

I'll change my talents according to advice given and get the mod to post some logs.

Again, thank you guys all very much for feedback!

Thanks for the feed back!

I actually have 4 piece of T19(LFR) as I only really do LFR like I mentioned in original post. I ran with them for a bit and got the level 880 gear through nether shards and simcraft was saying those individual pieces was more DPS(somewhere around 9-10% more per piece.) Also most of those pieces have low mastery so I swapped them out. Which pieces of T19 are the "recommended" pieces?

I run rainfall because it's mostly something that I'm used to leveling i guess.

I'll change my talents according to advice given and get the mod to post some logs.

Again, thank you guys all very much for feedback!
    No problem, even if I sounded like an asshole now after re-reading what I wrote, sorry for that if I came across like one.
    I guess your sims might be accurate just because of the raw statgain compared to lower LFR-setpieces.
    Recommended pieces for Enhancement are: Cloak, Head, Chest and Legs. Gloves are pretty much the worst set piece you can get, as it provides no good stats (Crit + Vers). You can switch out your pieces depending on legendarys. Shoulders, while not the best piece, are still better than gloves if you run with Uncertain Reminder.

Just some tips: Try to keep both FT and Landslide up as much as possible. After summoning Feral Spirits it is fine to hit Crash Lightning 1 - 2 times depending on your procluck (the second one should come 7 - 8 seconds after the first Crash Lightning cast). It gives your Feral Spirits cleave, which is a slight singletarget DPS push. Try not to overcap on Maelstrom Power and also dont mindlessly spam Lava Lash to get rid off it; dumping to a certain threshold (60 without Tempest, 80 with Tempest) is completely fine.

*tips m'fedora*

Can only comment on ur gear but it looks like u could trade some of that crit gear for mastery/haste stuff. I think esp ur neck and ring could be switched for ones with mastery/haste on it, and since ur accessories like neck/ring don't have primary stat you can use something a bit lower ilvl and not worry bout giving up agility.

Would also experiment with diff trinket setups. That chrono shard seems good for the ilvl, try to find a good ilvl of the neck to pair with it for set bonus. Stat stick is alright, but only 855 ilvl... can prob get 860+ easily with wq's or shard gear. Try getting a Convergence of Fates trinket from elisandre in NH raid, even LFR, cause it gives u wolves every 1min instead of 2min and can boost ur dps (don't forget to use crash lighnting after feral spirits to activate their special abilities). Also, either Memento of Angerboda from Maw of souls, or Elemental foci whihc drops in NH off spellblade aluriel.... both have similar proc that gives u a random buff and tend to be pretty strong. Try diff setups with these trinkets to see what works best.... most Enh will always have CoF (convergence) trinket in one spot, and then an agil/haste trinket like BTI or chrono shard, or memento/elemfoci trinket for more secondary stats, or Nightbloom frond.

Seems like ur missing a neck enchant too, if u using chrono shard get the star neck from CoS and use that with an enchant... or just ur best haste/mastery neck. Ring enchants missing too, get the right haste/mastery ring then enchant em... can get a ring enchant for +150 instead of +200 stat if u want something cheap. No gloves/shoulder enchant either, it doesn't add to dps but will help u get mats to sell for gold.

Talents look good. Can't see details on the artifact but just try to get highest ilvl relics u can and focus on +wind strikes relics if possible.

For combat, I would follow Darleth's advice. Use cds often, like doom winds is on cd, wolves will be each 1min if u have CoF trinket. Make sure u use CL with feral spirits to trigger doom wolves special abilities, u can use this twice with the 2nd CL like 10 sec in. As melee, u wanna have high uptime so always keep up with target, stay in range, attack from behind enemy.