Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What does that even mean? Can someone link the quest OP is talking about? Do you need all followers and do they need to be all 110 (even the inactive?), do they have to be purple or legendary, do they need an itemlevel?

edit: oh I get it, he talks about the 3 legionfall quests...srsly?!...
    Last edited by Cromatus; 2017-06-01 at 04:39 PM.

I can't really see a point... Even blue followers are able to complete and cap every mission. Sure its a nice thing to have them maxed but its a convince not a necessity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Might as well start handing legendaries out while we're at it.
    Blizz has got you covered on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So the new quest for class mount we got today apparently requires you to level followers on all characters you want class mount with.

This means if you haven't lvl'd followers yet...GL massive grind for the mount.

Can blizzard please look into this? Seems insane having to level 5ish followers to 855-900 Ilvl, 3 items etc on so many alts you don't really play.

I also posted this on EU forum, but Im curious what mmo-c has to say.

Thinking about being a slave to the mobile app, doing shitty awful gameplay, just to get the mounts....Blah When I was doing order hall campaign on the first once I did for now, I never even bothered with missions....And I was hoping it stayed that way.
    It is waaaaaaaaay to early to start complaining about this... please stop

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Not even close to the same thing.
    Entirely the same thing. If you want something, work towards it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Because of how absurdly many ilevel tokens you need to get them maxed on a fresh 110. It's 980 follower ilevels, or 70 epic tokens.
    i kinda stopped doing those quests on the 10 wyrmtongue chest one, but why would you need all your followers at 900, i can even do sentinax missions rotating 4 of them at 900 and im pretty sure you dont need that many for random shore missions, just have one from each spec with good counter and youre golden?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Stop saying you can work for it. There's no work involved. You click a bunch of buttons on a screen and that's it. No effort involved.
    Sorry, I will replace "work for it" with "click for it" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So the new quest for class mount we got today apparently requires you to level followers on all characters you want class mount with.

This means if you haven't lvl'd followers yet...GL massive grind for the mount.

Can blizzard please look into this? Seems insane having to level 5ish followers to 855-900 Ilvl, 3 items etc on so many alts you don't really play.

I also posted this on EU forum, but Im curious what mmo-c has to say.

Thinking about being a slave to the mobile app, doing shitty awful gameplay, just to get the mounts....Blah When I was doing order hall campaign on the first once I did for now, I never even bothered with missions....And I was hoping it stayed that way.
    Ive never used the mobile app and my followers are all maxed on 4 toons, not sure what the problem is? This is an MMORPG, get better.

15+ Year Old Account
    For alts, yes pls
    Or, have us buy BoA follower gear with order resources, blue ilvl token for like 5k each or something
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Wait, you only need 110? I thought you needed all maxed out, i.e. titled rarity... This is a joke, even my alts that I played for a week and abandoned are close to having all 110.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are we really complaining about have to do 3 class hall quest that take place on the Broken Shore (ilvl 870 ish and up)?
    The class mount most likely isnt going to be out to get for 2 weeks (1 at the least, 3 at the most maybe), that is easily enough time to toss in some follower gear request in the hall and lvl 2-3 followers to just get it done.

Its not like they are telling you to lvl up all followers to 900 and have all great gear on them.

The effort you put into writing this opening post is actually more effort then it took people to do 3 follower quest.

I have 3 alts with all toon followers at 900 ilvl

How hard is it to use the legion app?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazas View Post
    I have 3 alts with all toon followers at 900 ilvl

How hard is it to use the legion app?
    It isn't hard it's time gated especially if you have a class that doesn't have the upgrade for gear

If you don't want to play the game, don't expect the rewards to come easy. Getting class hall champions to the point where you can successfully complete 3 Broken Shore missions is not very hard.

The class mounts are not intended to be a gimme. They are prestige items that require a commitment to obtain. They already nerfed the commitment by removing Legionfall exalted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JJShadoe View Post
    If you don't want to play the game, don't expect the rewards to come easy. Getting class hall champions to the point where you can successfully complete 3 Broken Shore missions is not very hard.

The class mounts are not intended to be a gimme. They are prestige items that require a commitment to obtain. They already nerfed the commitment by removing Legionfall exalted.
    They were never meant to be prestigious

I tried to read all your comments guys, thanks again. I might come of as whining in the heat of the moment. I guess we will see what these 3 missions will be like, but for now it seems I haft to start using the mobile app. >I get some people are saying "dont play the alt = you dont get reward", but blah...we're talking about alts, when you got like 10+ of them by now.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Yeah but what if you have a maxed character of every single class? You think all 12 of those have 900 followers?
    The Legion Phone App. takes about 10 secs to send my followers out for each character.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Entirely the same thing. If you want something, work towards it.
    Yeah, then they should maybe add a way to do that for follower gear instead of being entirely limited to timegated bullshit, until then that's not an option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inukenshin View Post
    Ive never used the mobile app and my followers are all maxed on 4 toons, not sure what the problem is? This is an MMORPG, get better.
    You can't "get better".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Haha, yeah, it would be really stupid if they randomly started giving legendaries out to people who don't deserve them.

...Oh, wait..
    Ahhh, you mean like when the shit rogue in your guild could have the Warglaives drop for them, or when your guild leader decided everyone had to work for weeks to get him or his gf a legendary.

- - - Updated - - -

You literally can't put effort into gearing followers. It's entirely time gated, and for some classes there's multiple layers of RNG on top of that. That is bullshit and should not be a thing.
    Here's a definition of effort-
    Effort: conscious exertion of power : work requiring time

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Ahhh, you mean like when the shit rogue in your guild could have the Warglaives drop for them, or when your guild leader decided everyone had to work for weeks to get him or his gf a legendary.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a definition of effort-
    Effort: conscious exertion of power : work requiring time
    Yes, the work should require time, the "time" shouldn't be in between being allowed to work. Again, the timegating sort of made sense at the start of the expansion when it was all new and stuff, at this point it serves no valid purpose.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU