Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    GAME DAY !!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight at 9 PM on ABC, Game 1 of the NBA Finals! It's a Rematch of a Rematch between God Lebron James' Cleveland Cavaliers and the 3 pointer Golden State Warriors with the addition of Kevin Durant!

looks like i officially can't win unless i change my pick which i don't wanna do since i don't think the warriors will win if they don't do it in 5. either they stomp or lebron hangs in there until game 7 and dominates. maybe they can win in cleveland on game 6 and i'm crazy who knows.
    If I were you I'd change it to try and win. No one cares about the losers in 2nd place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I think Bron can win MVP and not win series easily. Warriors can take turns having big games, while Bron averages 45/17/12/10/9 but Cavs still lose in 6 (lol they are winning the series easily, but hypo). curry for 45 in g1, Durantuala for 87 in game 2, Dick Kicker with a 25/12/12 in g3, Klay Day for 38 on 12/12 3s in game 4, random 20s across the board in g5 and then Livingston and Iggy carry a hungover GS in g6.
    As Frunken said, he already did that 2 years ago and the NBA still didn't give it to him. The NBA isn't going to do it this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit I forgot it's Ramadan. My grandma would disown me if she heard me calling Lebron "God".

Speaking of fasting/food, I'm a bit annoyed that the game is so late. I already talked about needing to properly eat for the Conference Finals, but tonight is the Finals Finals. But 9 PM is too late to eat a meal...

(Why I included the Chow Mein I'm eating for linner today in the pic, I don't know.) I got new chips for the nacho, it's some weirdo healthy looking brand so it's probably less salty. I basically have everything I had last time, too, including like 10 unseen Powerades/Gatorades.

Must be nice to live in the West Coast so you can eat a dinner dinner with actual food during game time, since the game is 6 PM Pacific.

Deleted
    warriors in 6, curry finals MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If I were you I'd change it to try and win. No one cares about the losers in 2nd place.
    In the spirit of that, switching to GSW in 7, since that still seems like a reasonable outcome and means a win for me if I am right.

10+ Year Old Account
    sure i'll change to GSW in 6 then instead of 5. if it's not too late that is.

also:

>blue gatorade
    >noodles
    >italian ice

we would be good friends

sure i'll change to GSW in 6 then instead of 5. if it's not too late that is.
    Picks are accepted/changeable until tip off, but absolutely not after. I mean even based on the way the teams look at each other pre-game is somewhat of an indication of how they'd do against each other.

also:

>blue gatorade
    >noodles
    >italian ice

we would be good friends
    Lol, you guys should totally come over to my house to watch the game. It's too late to cook an actual meal but I can definitely hook everyone up with some good snacks.

- - - Updated - - -

New Game of Zones:

This one is pretty fucking good.

- - - Updated - - -

1h 10m to go. Like 40 mins til the pre-game show starts. I'll probably just tune into the pre-game show but not watch it.

I tasted the new chips for the nachos and they taste amazing. They're nice and light/thin but not salty. It's gonna be delicious.

- - - Updated - - -

So hype omg@@@@@@@

10+ Year Old Account
    I give that Anthem a B

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I give that Anthem a B
    I agree, a solid B. I'm so nervous for the Cavs, hope they can pull this series off.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

I just ate 500 snack calories. Half of that Gatorade (100), 3 chips ahoy cookies (160), 21 chips (150), and four tablespoons of nacho cheese (80). Life is good.

Zaza has the ball more than anyone else. He can get Finals MVP if he wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jam s takes a second to realize he's wide open xD

and I think TT touched the ball last so I think the cavs got lucky

Cleveland needs to rebound better. Trade Kevin Love for a real center.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf Steph Curry has cheat codes.

10+ Year Old Account
    javaaaaale mcgee!!

also curry is just not fair

Omfg at these rebounds. Golden State has 8 offensive rebounds in the first.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg at that buzzer beater for KD.

GS is up 35-30 after first half. It's not a runaway but Cleveland needs to compose themselves to defend better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, fuck this game being on so late in the first place and then having an endless pregame as well. Cavs are not as far behind as you would think from the feel of the game, they might yet engineer a surprise in the second half. But, I'm not going to wait and see it, bed is calling.

Have a good one y'all.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it's gonna be late games for the rest of the time. Except Sundays where it's an hour earlier

James is going to bench for the first time at 9:38 left in second. He has 15 points of Cleveland's 34.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh but let me not make it sound misleAding. LeBron isn't at 15 points becAuse he got hot, he was banging himself up on the paint getting fouled and hit like crazy. He's putting hard work in for those points.

- - - Updated - - -

Man CGI robots are fucking cool. That's exactly what NBA fans want to see. Someone take me to see the new Transformers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turnovers and Love making it hard for Cavs

15+ Year Old Account
    So when I said Durant didn't make the Warriors that much better. Mea Culpa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

GS is up by 10. KD has 20 points. Oh yeah no, it wasnt league parity shattering that he joined a 73 win team. Totally fair.

Cleveland had a 7% chance to win according to some odds before the game started.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus. How does Curry of all people get that rebound from 2 Cavs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    11 turnovers for Cleveland. Sheesh, need to tighten up