Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My quick two cents

Replay Feature.
    Yes. This should be a thing honestly, I'm not sure why it isn't.

Match statistics Recording.
    Iffy. There's a point where too much becomes bloat, and I feel like the average player won't really care. Depends on how it's done.

More voice acting (multiple lines per emote)
    Eh. Not needed. Would be interesting, but seems like a waste of time.

Twitch in built support.
    Probably a waste of time, yet again honestly. The average player probably doesn't care to stream it, and if someone did care to stream, they're gonna need external software to stream other games anyway.

Homepage that allows you to spectate legend ranked games / pro players.
    I'm not sure Blizzard cares to pull away from Twitch, especially since they used those players to promote, and wouldn't want to pull away from their income.

More than 3 game modes.
    Depends on what it is. Something similar to Commander from MtG could be interesting I suppose.

Single player content (we had this up until recently...)
    They did say they want to.

Well designed new player experience.
    They could make it easier for new players to enter, that is always true.

Auto Squelch.
    I see no reason why this shouldn't be added, since other Blizzard games have it (HotS).

Optimized mobile mode (simplified animations)
    There are a few times even on my new phone the game slows down, so agreeable. (Nexus 6P)

All in game streams have enough delays to avoid sniping.
    People can just turn off the ability to be watched already though? And don't you need to be friends with the person.

Color/Colour blind mode
    Odd that there isn't one already.

Optimized collection filters.
    I think the filters are already pretty good honestly. They did improve it several times since launch.

'Expert Mode' lifts retrictions blizzard puts on us to avoid "confusing new players".
    A bit confused on this one? Are you saying a way to skip the tutorials or something?

Achievement System (great for new players to catch up!)
    Yes please.

You realize there isn't a lot of room in the client for android/iOS to add a bunch of features, right? Some of those things exist already as other apps or programs. The rest of them are just little things that may or may not help anyone.

I dont know if it was mentioned somewhere along the comments. But 2 things im missing:

1. Change game language

2. Play with friends from other regions...why the fuck i cant play with my m8 in sydney, but i have to make another account with no cards.....in WoW they have this forever

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    1. Change game language
    I thought the game did have this feature. I swear I heard Amaz say he did some voice acting for some cards in the Taiwanese version...

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    2. Play with friends from other regions...why the fuck i cant play with my m8 in sydney, but i have to make another account with no cards.....in WoW they have this forever
    Ehhhhhhh. Seems a bit annoying from a coding perspective, since some cards are given out early in some regions compared to others.

More.

Deck.

Slots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

My favorite part about these sorts of discussions is the way people ignore the scope of a product and/or the intent of the company producing it. We're talking about a game that is being played by almost any device in the world... with all the depth and feel of a large scale title. Sure, there are things about hearthstone that bother me and prevent me from spending most of my time playing, but as a game that I can pick up/put down its fabulous.

Manage your expectations better imo...

As a QOL improvement, I would like brawls that want you to make a custom deck have an option to pick one of your existing decks. Deckbuilding is great and all, but when i just want to churn out the brawl, and I very likely can do it with an existing deck, why make me go through the builder at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    As a QOL improvement, I would like brawls that want you to make a custom deck have an option to pick one of your existing decks. Deckbuilding is great and all, but when i just want to churn out the brawl, and I very likely can do it with an existing deck, why make me go through the builder at all?
    Have you tried the copy & paste feature?