Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

I'd be very interested in Ethereals! As for more classic races, I'd love to see high elves, ogres and arrakoas (the crippled ones, not the ones from Draenor).

EDIT: OH AND HOZEN! How could I forget those dookers.

Deleted
    Subraces. I hope they never add Ogres or Naga, they look cool to fight beside, or against, but not as playable characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would BLEED for Ethereals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    Ogres, Nightborne, Hozen and Jinyu...maybe Naga if done well.
    Hmm... there's an interesting idea. The two faction races in Pandaria. Play as a fish or a monkey. I could work.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres (Or something else, god knows what) and Arakkoa or Hozen and Jinyu (With no Nelf skeleton to stop people from whining).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    You can already make a dark-skinned Human in-game, but technically, a "brown human" doesn't actually make sense in the Warcraft Universe, considering their origin!
    I was being facetious. BUT if there is a real likelyhood of the next expansion involving the South Seas, then I think it would be a good opportunity to introduced some more variety into the human character model.

And if they're going to do that, then maybe they can add more customization for everyone else (mag'har orcs, taunka/highmountain tauren, sylvanas-style restored forsaken, whatever the alliance equivs would be)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Bannon: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Covfefe The Wise?
    Trump: No?
    Bannon: I thought not. It’s not a story the Democrats would tell you. It’s a GOP legend. Covfefe was a Dark Lord of the GOP, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the masses to vote against their interests… He had such a knowledge of demagoguery, he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming liberals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    They would get major enhancements. I don't know who did these, but the possibilities are endless on what those enhancements could be. The one below has Egyptian-esq masks for faces, but I can also imagine a space masquerade like mask as faces for them.

Lmao I remember requesting Kage to draw that cat in Twitter.

Ethereals all the way!

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Centaur, although there really wouldn't be any good reason after all of this time. I think a quadruped would be something fresh and interesting for blizzard to animate for player's spells and attacks.

Deleted
    Honestly none, would rather have more customization for current races

Subraces, vrykul, arakoa.

I dont think naga should be playabe as they dont have legs and boots and leg slots woupdnt be able to be shown. Naga with legs, sure. Systemside a race without legs would be a nightmare, as the current system stretches armor models to fit character models.

I'd like a race out of left field, like Pandaren. None of the popular races interest me. Naga, Orge, Ethereal, Arakkoa, Hozen, Jinyu, etc. I'm down for subraces too
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, my wish-list for playable races (and we're talking pulling out all the stops, total wish-fulfillment here, with stars beside the ones that actually seem likely):

Vrykul
    Ogres*
    Naga*
    Dryads/Keepers
    Succubi
    Mag'har (orc subrace)*
    Wildhammers and Dark Irons (dwarf subraces)*
    Nightborne*
    Broken (draenei subrace)*
    Forest Trolls (troll subrace)*
    Highmountain Tauren/taunka (tauren subraces)*
    High Elves (Alliance-aligned blood elf subrace)
    Harpies
    Gnolls
    Murlocs*
    Val'kyr
    Furbolgs
    Jinyu
    Ethereals*
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!