Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Anger about alcohol during Ramadan in Europe.

This guy in France breaks store for selling alcohol during ramadan

this guy (also France) stabs customer who bought a six-pack of beers

Deleted
    Well they can feel free to go back to where ever they came from and not have alcohol around them. In Europe we have alcohol, no matter what divine power you might bow before.

Shocker. Religious fanatics believing that the rules of their faith goes above everything else.

Folk understand this, but the going theme is one side doesn't care and the other side is racists. Pick your poison i suppose.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    so this is what MMO offtopic is now eh? Just taking random cunts who do crazy bullshit and blaming the whole for it?
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    Well, that seems to be like a great reason to drink even more, then. Not that I needed one, but at least now I have an excuse. Suppose I could grab a case of beer and go have a picnic next to the asylum seeker center here in my small town. Do my part in assimilating these people to Finland.

Regardless of what religion, nobody should be trying to force their beliefs onto others. These guys are fucking pigs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    so this is what MMO offtopic is now eh? Just taking random cunts who do crazy bullshit and blaming the whole for it?
    Nobody blamed the whole for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Nobody blamed the whole for it?
    There has always been implications or subtext regarding MMO posts of this variety. Let alone comments in this thread alone already since i posted. You want to really argue this?
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    There has always been implications or subtext regarding MMO posts of this variety. Let alone comments in this thread alone already since i posted. You want to really argue this?
    The only subtext here is what you read into it, buddy. Personally I couldn't be more clear; I'm fine with Finland offering asylum people who actually need it, but said people get to assimilate to the Finnish culture if they choose to stay here.

Well they can always go to a arab country if they want all people to follow the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The only subtext here is what you read into it, buddy.
    Well, that seems to be like a great reason to drink even more, then. Not that I needed one, but at least now I have an excuse. Suppose I could grab a case of beer and go have a picnic next to the asylum seeker center here in my small town. Do my part in assimilating these people to Finland.
    sure it does...

Deleted
    There has been, yeah. This was probably the tamest and most objective description and no further comment from OP, and this is the thread you want to fight in?

Deleted
    sure it does...
    That's not "subtext". That's me being very clear. You come here, you assimilate. End of discussion. Our country, our culture, our rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    There has been, yeah. This was probably the tamest and most objective description and no further comment from OP, and this is the thread you want to fight in?
    That's not "subtext". That's me being very clear. You come here, you assimilate. End of discussion.
    YAAAAAWWWWWNNN.

you guys are fucking predictable as shit. I think i made it clear enough then.

Deleted
    I think i made it clear enough then.
    As I said before, there was no subtext here. There was nothing for you to "make clear".

Deleted
    YAAAAAWWWWWNNN.

you guys are fucking predictable as shit. I think i made it clear enough then.
    Okay. I'll go integrate some immigrants with some beers together with Sydänyö and have a blast, you stay here and pretend we called all of them evil.
    Fairly sure they'd thank us more.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    This guy in France breaks store for selling alcohol during ramadan
    /snip[/video]

this guy (also France) stabs customer who bought a six-pack of beers
    /snip[/video]
    You just can't keep putting up these extreme stories about idiots/fanatics. Probably 99.9% of people observing Ramadan are doing so quietly and peacefully, but you need to post the extreme stuff.

Disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Folk understand this, but the going theme is one side doesn't care and the other side is racists. Pick your poison i suppose.
    There's probably a middle ground between doing nothing and unconstitutional travel ban.