Page 41 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The amount of people don't matter, if you're driving a bus and get a ticket, it don't matter how many people are on the bus.

IMO, people use the per capita argument so that they can blame the US, its a way of cooking the figures.
    Unless youre going to murder chinese youll have to assess this on a per capita basis because their populatiom is what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Good, fuck Earth!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    I wonder how much time people who hate trump spend browsing that subreddit

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    This moron. I'm leaving and then I'm going to renegotiate a new deal. He doesn't even understand what he just withdrew from.
    Thought that as well. He thinks he can just withdraw and other countries will come running to him to sign his own deal.

The jobs he's claiming to be trying to save are like massively fewer in number than fast food workers ffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

It's amazing how a country so advanced, is still one of the most backwards, dumb countries in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    It's amazing how a country so advanced, is still one of the most backwards, dumb countries in the world.
    It's just Trump. California gave him the finger which is going to force more companies to follow the accord anyways or eat a large loss in their sales.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

The majority of Americans wanted to stay in the Paris agreement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Coal, COAL COAL!

The freedom to be stupid.

Well, as I said earlier - we have to look to China now for leadership. Grim days indeed.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Enough Americans voted so this asshat is in office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Thought that as well. He thinks he can just withdraw and other countries will come running to him to sign his own deal.

The jobs he's claiming to be trying to save are like massively fewer in number than fast food workers ffs.
    And very likely wont be saved anyway.

Yes... even MORE people wanted to stay in the Paris agreement than hate Trump.

Latest figures were 40% support Trump and 18% wanted out of the Paris agreements.

Statistically speaking - even HALF those Americans that believe the Earth is 6000 years old and in creationism - wanted to stay in the Climate accords.

But - we can't be surprised, the Knucklehead in Chief was expected to follow oil down this path.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Not just ANY coal! CLEAN COAL!!!
    100 bucks he doesn't know what clean coal means. He seems jealous that India and China have to use coal to power their countries. I bet he'd feel different if he had to breath that shit.

Clinton won millions more votes. He lost by 3 million votes and won because of like 60k votes across 3 states due to our outdated electoral method.

But yeah, he can withdraw if he wants. California and even New York are telling Trump to go fuck himself. California alone can force businesses to adopt those policies and if more get on board, it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yes... even MORE people wanted to stay in the Paris agreement than hate Trump.

Latest figures were 40% support Trump and 18% wanted out of the Paris agreements.

Statistically speaking - even HALF those Americans that believe the Earth is 6000 years old and in creationism - wanted to stay in the Climate accords.

But - we can't be surprised, the Knucklehead in Chief was expected to follow oil down this path.
    The Chief executives of oil companies wanted the US to stay in the accord. It's just Trump, Bannon and a couple of advisors that wanted out.

Trump wasn't even elected by a majority of Americans. Blanket statements about him being elected somehow correlating to the entire population of America being idiots is flagrant nation bashing.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The Chief executives of oil companies wanted the US to stay in the accord. It's just Trump, Bannon and a couple of advisors that wanted out.
    Trump wants out because he didn't negotiate the deal. The terms could be exactly the same, but if he could pin his name on the deal, he'd agree to it and call it the best climate agreement the universe has ever seen. YUGE.

Deleted
    Leaving date would be November 2020. Until then...*tap* *tap* *screech* Is this thing on ? FIX YO SH-t AMERICA !

Trump wasn't even elected by a majority of Americans. Blanket statements about him being elected somehow correlating to the entire population of America being idiots is flagrant nation bashing.
    And yet, somehow, there is a system in place in said country so the candidate with the fewest votes wins. I stand by my statement.

Another step towards making sure no one can count on US anymore.
    Hopefully this soon will come to a covfefe.