Page 42 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hey, Donnie, there is already a deal on the table, it's called Paris Accords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lately I've been feeling like the guy with the eyepatch in the original Dawn of the Dead, he gets so fed up with talking to idiots that he just starts yelling "DUMMIES".

I can't really defend the US against the nation bashing when its anti-intellectualism that brought us to where we are now. I worry how long it will take before we become Cambodia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Hey, Donnie, there is already a deal on the table, it's called Paris Accords.
    As Donald Trump: But it's a bad deal very bad unlike my deal which will be terrific believe me no one makes deals like Donald Trump #covfefe.

Sigh....how the mighty have fallen.

Congratulations China...you are now leader of the free world. /clap

15+ Year Old Account
    Great, not only is he treasonous to the people of America, but treasonous to the people of whole world.

Come on Americans, impeach that fucking dork.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Great, not only is he treasonous to the people of America, but treasonous to the people of whole world.

He hasnt done anything that warrants impeachment yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Impeachement isn't going to happen, because the people with the power to do so are currently getting to rape and pillage the country and planet for their own gains.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    America on the way into its isolation on climate questions. And on the way of losing europe as a partner in economy.

Trump seemed very upset. I think his next steps will be about tax raises against european imports.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post

Worlds not so free when you put restrictions on what you can do in it is it?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post

What? I thought it was Russia Russia Russia

Deleted
    Did I hear correctly? He's purposing leaving the Paris Accord, but then reenter it later, under more favourable terms?

What kind of bargaining power does he think he will have when China & Europe dominate the Green Energy breakthroughs, and with his only 2 partners being Syria (a war torn country) and Nicaragua?

lol... it has to be dementia. It has to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Did I hear correctly? He's purposing leaving the Paris Accord, but then reenter it later, under more favourable terms?

What kind of bargaining power does he think he will have when China & Europe dominate the Green Energy breakthroughs, and with his only 2 partners being Syria (a war torn country) and Nicaragua?

He's a fucking moron. He thinks he can just walk out of the accord and everyone will line up to join his own because he's Trump and we're the US. He's never made it so painfully obvious how out of his league he really is.

The US is still going to be following the same policies anyways thanks to states like CA even without his official signature so not sure what he's hoping to accomplish aside from blackmailing Dems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

100 Trillion dollars to drop the temperature by 1/17th of a degree according to NASA scientists.

It would stall the current trend of reaching 'critical mass' in 2030 by eight months.

Yet ignore that carbon dioxide levels were ten times as high during our last ice age, and the planet is still spinning.

You people just want 'experts' to tell you that it's all going to be okay.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post

I dont understand what the issue is. If we as a nation decide to reduce our CO2 emissions Paris Accord or not, what difference does it matter what bargaining power we have to reenter? If the point is to reduce CO2 emissions and we do it, whats the big deal if we do it on our own?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    If the point is to reduce CO2 emissions and we do it, whats the big deal if we do it on our own?
    Why would you expect us to do it on our own when everything this administration has done re: the environment suggests cruel indifference?

15+ Year Old Account
    I see Trump's bullshit cannon fired at maximum power again. Never listened to such a staccato of statements of "Mimimimi, unfair treatment!" before, especially for an announcement that's basically nothing more than a giant "eff you, world! GREEN COAL NAOW!"
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    100 Trillion dollars to drop the temperature by 1/17th of a degree according to NASA scientists.

It would stall the current trend of reaching 'critical mass' in 2030 by eight months.

Yet ignore that carbon dioxide levels were ten times as high during our last ice age, and the planet is still spinning.

You people just want 'experts' to tell you that it's all going to be okay.
    Is your sig the deplorable national anthem?

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    1. The last time the CO2 levels were 10 times as high was 400 million years ago
    2. Last ice age lasted from 100,000 thousand years ago until around 12000 years ago.
    3. The planet isn't at risk from climate change - HUMAN CIVILISATION IS.
    4. Every 1/10th of a degree we remove off the top gives us a HUGE advantage over doing nothing.

Please be rational and inform yourself about the situation.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Why would you expect us to do it on our own when everything this administration has done re: the environment suggests cruel indifference?
    Because of States Rights.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    I dont understand what the issue is. If we as a nation decide to reduce our CO2 emissions Paris Accord or not, what difference does it matter what bargaining power we have to reenter? If the point is to reduce CO2 emissions and we do it, whats the big deal if we do it on our own?
    These agreements are about a lot more than just CO2 emissions, the US has officially taken itself out of the global green energy initiative. This decision will cost us jobs and opportunities around the world which will go to other countries who aren't run by idiots.

Aside from that Trump has stated both in words and by putting a climate change denier in charge of the EPA that he wants to go back the opposite way when it comes to the environment.