Page 48 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    But their carbon emissions remain the same?

I don't care how much money you throw at a cause... are you ACTUALLY doing anything? Is it having an effect on your emissions?
    How dare the Chinese not use their magic powers to change a 11 trillion dollars economy overnight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Depends on what you're trying to solve.
    Can't die from a ravaged environment if you're already dead from nuclear fallout!
    Putin khuliyo

As someone who cares deeply about the environment, which I do, I cannot in good conscious support a deal that punishes the United States, which is what it does.

The world's leader in environmental protection, (...) The United States under the Trump Administration will continue to be the cleanest and most environmentally friendly country on earth."

We'll be the cleanest. We're going to have the cleanest air. We're going to have the cleanest water. We will be environmentally friendly
    North Korea levels of delusion.

Also looks like the renegotiation is a bust before it even starts.

Deleted
    I actually agree with his choice. Personally, the developed nations are for the most parf self-managing closed systems. To simply choose to suffer for something that has it's roots elsewhere is dumb in my eyes aswell. The real problem is that there are too many humans. China and India could both use a 90% purge. Aka a war or something. Another is that until we haven't found a good alternative to fossil fuels which would also be easily portable because nuclear energy already is a replacement but you cant drive a reactor... little will change.
    Sent via Samsung S4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by NadEFurY View Post
    I actually agree with his choice. Personally, the developed nations are for the most parf self-managing closed systems. To simply choose to suffer for something that has it's roots elsewhere is dumb in my eyes aswell. The real problem is that there are too many humans. China and India could both use a 90% purge. Aka a war or something. Another is that until we haven't found a good alternative to fossil fuels which would also be easily portable because nuclear energy already is a replacement but you cant drive a reactor... little will change.
    Sent via Samsung S4.
    Aren't we an edgy one?

15+ Year Old Account
    So Elon Musk resigned his position as a presidential advisor.

I didn't know he was advising Trump..... o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Sent via Samsung S4.
    Thousands of years of human civilization and people like you still exist.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    China has over 4x the population as the U.S. yet not even 2x the CO2 emissions. TY for posting that evidence.

So that's 2011, and moving forward China's current policies are looking to further improve CO2 reductions.

https://www.c2es.org/docUploads/chin...-agreement.pdf

Even Exxon...
    Yeah, that's because a good chunk of China still live in what is essentially mud huts (exaggeration btw), whereas the US has better QOL. It has also managed to reduce their CO2 emissions despite oil flooding in. That should tell you something, it doesn't need an agreement that is basically toothless and instead of paying the sin tax it can actually invest money in green tech.

The only problem I see with this is in regards to IR, which sure it's a blow.
    Last edited by Mittens; 2017-06-01 at 09:38 PM.

Deleted
    I mean it. The world pop has grown ridiculously while almost all of the 1st world countries are holding their pops stagnant. Especially if we were to exclude immigration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I mean it. The world pop has grown ridiculously while almost all of the 1st world countries are holding their pops stagnant. Especially if we were to exclude immigration.
    Thats nice, but this thread is about climate change.

Deleted
    It ties into it. What are you, the moderator? Don't like my opinion, then you can shove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lead by example. No one is stopping you.

If you think the population is too high then you could do something about it.

Deleted
    Obviouscat is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So Elon Musk resigned his position as a presidential advisor.

I didn't know he was advising Trump..... o_O
    The ultimate case of "talking to a wall", probably.

Art by draken4o

Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    The ultimate case of "talking to a wall", probably.
    A big, beautiful wall.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This monster 45 would sacrifice even his own children's and grandchildren's future just to make a buck. His family is as meaningless to him as every other person. All are just playthings to be discarded.

True psychopath. True narcissist. True machiavellianist. The dark triad is his mind.

Like Nero playing the harp while Rome burns, 45 will be playing on Twitter as the planet burns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your average 1st world civilian leaves a bigger carbon footprint than a third world civilian would make in 10 or even 20 years. So while your edgy ideas of population purges are cute the target is off the mark. Obvious why that is

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    A big, beautiful wall.
    If only he was entirely occupied with building that stupid wall for the next few years...

Art by draken4o

Deleted
    Elon Musk, a complete sidetrack from Trump, is another buffoon on itself. If any of you lot believe his cause is righteous and self-serving in the way of saving the planet, then you're all just fooling yourselves. Tesla, Hyperloop etc. all a pile of dung. I wouldn't trust a word from him and I'd advise you the same. Don't believe me? Do your own research then on what his car company is really doing anx hoe much of a stupidity the other was as well.