10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And also this. It's how a lot of misconceptions about DB in general come about. X happens, viewers don't know why, make their own explanation up, it gets shared and shared and shared and becomes "knowledge/fact".

The amount things the average DB fan actually knows and is true is laughably small.
    An example of this is the Potara time limit. As far as I know, there was never any indication of why Vegito's fusion was undone. I believe there was some dub or whatever that mentioned Buu's magic body, but that wasn't part of the original dialog. Yet it stuck for years and years until Vegito's second appearance for a canon reason to be given.

But people still call it "the potara retcon". Whether or not the explanation is good or bad is up to each individual's opinion. But not a retcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I'm really surprised people are so angry about this, what they expect? if the Saiyans from universe 6 follow the same path of power like Goku/Gohan/Vegeta did they would be laughable weak, it's obvious they need to learn SSJ fast and be stronger than past saiyans as the power level in DBS went few ranks higher than in the past, tho i really doubt they will have a major role in the arc, can't see them compete with universe 7, well except Hit, the major players powers wise seem to be from universe 11

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    An example of this is the Potara time limit. As far as I know, there was never any indication of why Vegito's fusion was undone. I believe there was some dub or whatever that mentioned Buu's magic body, but that wasn't part of the original dialog. Yet it stuck for years and years until Vegito's second appearance for a canon reason to be given.

But people still call it "the potara retcon". Whether or not the explanation is good or bad is up to each individual's opinion. But not a retcon.
    it was said by Goku that they defused because of Buu' evil air, both in the manga and in the original sub.

though he was just guessing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    it was said by Goku that they defused because of Buu' evil air, both in the manga and in the original sub.

You sure? I have no real way of confirming it that doesn't resort to someone else's translation :\
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account

I just assumed it was a guess too. I mean... how would Goku know?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    More than Goten or kid Trunks when they went SS.
    so you believe a street thug... has more martial art skill.. than two boys trained for years by their parents?

>.>
    <.<
    >.>
    <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    so you believe a street thug... has more martial art skill.. than two boys trained for years by their parents?

>.>
    <.<
    >.>
    <.<
    Her big bro was leader of the saiyan army and says she is stronger than him. Cabbe also was aware of her. We don't know enough of her history

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I'm really surprised people are so angry about this, what they expect? if the Saiyans from universe 6 follow the same path of power like Goku/Gohan/Vegeta did they would be laughable weak, it's obvious they need to learn SSJ fast and be stronger than past saiyans as the power level in DBS went few ranks higher than in the past, tho i really doubt they will have a major role in the arc, can't see them compete with universe 7, well except Hit, the major players powers wise seem to be from universe 11
    to do what db does best, an what our universe is doing right now. Train.

They didn't train, they did yoga an acquired the form of legend.. so legendary no one in their verse had done it yet. But with some breathing techniques an a tingling sensation.
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    I see, thanks!

Still, Goku's guess is still in no way any sort of confirmation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post

>.>
    <.<
    >.>
    <.<
    Skill? debatable.

Body more attuned to fighting? well, yeah. Her age alone puts her ahead in that regard.

You really believe a kid trained by CHI CHI his whole life will have the means of going super saiyan? Remember, Gohan did not start training with Goten until close to the tournament, Chi Chi forbid it.

Yes, think about that. You are claiming that a highly trained and regarded "street thug", the sister of one of universe 6's greatest saiyan captains, makes less sense than a kid who trained with only CHI CHI of all people?

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I see, thanks!

Still, Goku's guess is still in no way any sort of confirmation.
    np.

Ikr

then again, we waited for 20+ years to hear the explanation so...

10+ Year Old Account
    np.

Ikr

then again, we waited for 20+ years to hear the explanation so...
    Gowasu best Kai

Shin (our kai): Here is how it works
    Gowasu: SHUT YO ASS UP, BITCH! Here is how it really works guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to think that our Kai just didn't get fully trained or something, so he knows fuck all.

Also waiting for some sort of reason why we had a Supreme Kai for each quadrant and then a Grand Kai on top of that, yet nobody else does. I mean, I know it was either just forgotten or there never will be a reason but, I can dream
    Well no, there were kais (king kai for example) a grand kai (only shown in filler, but seems to be canon as a being that exists as he is mentioned) and then the supreme kais with their leader the daikai (the fat guy Buu ate to become fat buu)

All the kais we have met so far are likely the equiv of Dai Kai

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said, a Supreme Kai for each quadrant... Our current Supreme Kai was the Kai of the East. I wasn't even going to mention anyone below the "Supreme" level, since they're irrelevant in Super, minus King (North) Kai appearances. We had 4. Then the guy above them, Dai Kaiohshin. Why did we have them and nobody else apparently did? I imagine Toriyama just forgot they existed.
    We prob just have not seen them. Only the dai kais matter right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Skill? debatable.

Body more attuned to fighting? well, yeah. Her age alone puts her ahead in that regard.

You really believe a kid trained by CHI CHI his whole life will have the means of going super saiyan? Remember, Gohan did not start training with Goten until close to the tournament, Chi Chi forbid it.

Yes, think about that. You are claiming that a highly trained and regarded "street thug", the sister of one of universe 6's greatest saiyan captains, makes less sense than a kid who trained with only CHI CHI of all people?
    Mind you, I seem to be the only one who thought the kids being Super Saiyans was dumb. Even when I was nine.

You know ChiChi is martial art master right? You realize Trunks(as trained by Vegeta) an him did daily fights for funs? You know they had prior knowledge oh Super Saiyan for years. So yes I think Goten an Trunks have more martial art skills than a thug.. Just look at them go..

We don't know if she is trained. Her brother was military not her. We know she can shoot red beams an looks like a crayola edge lord doing it. A belittled Super Saiyan from a child's play thing (thanks vegeta) to a tickling sensation on their back..
    Last edited by Misjudged Maaanwell; 2017-06-03 at 12:28 AM.
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    What I kinda wanna see happen

- - - Updated - - -

tbh otherwise the tourney will be boring.

it will be Goku and Vegeta show again.

the tourney should have had at least 1 - 3 year time skip imo.

tbh otherwise the tourney will be boring.

it will be Goku and Vegeta show again.

the tourney should have had at least 1 - 3 year time skip imo.
    this except maybe several months to a year, an i hate the muh time skip excuse. But my power scale autism is beyond flared
    jajaja