Page 50 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    You're oblivious.
    Merkel, the DNC, lots of right-wing European parties, the G7 which is filled with right wingers..

What more you want?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Ushering in a yuge bigly backwards step for the future of humanity.
    FIFY .

As to the USA pulling out of the accords, I have just this to say:

Ave Deus Imperator.

Still not tired of winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    How dare the Chinese not use their magic powers to change a 11 trillion dollars economy overnight
    But apparently spending 350 billion on renewable energy... makes them saviors. Saviors of a problem THEY created. Saviors who haven't really done anything... /golfclap

If $$$$ are all that matter. Then Mr. Donald Trump... is fucking Jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should always make policy decisions for our own good based off of what other countries have been suckered into doing by George Soros et al. GOOD POINT.
    Well, I suppose you don't really need Florida or other regions that will disappear under water.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Climate change has nothing to do with the left-right divide, did you not even notice how hard Merkel was on it?
    Why are you trying to be rational with him? This guy doesn't even accept the fact that climate change exists, what makes you think he'll listen to reason?

Deleted
    Wow amazing
    so great
    bigly
    so tough yet so scared to answer a simple question, here a tip pal, Mind your country's buisness, or are you so obsessed with the u.s that you wont get any sleep at night?? u.s = hated, adored but never ignored

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Are you speaking from experience on this topic?
    Oh is vegas going to contribute or just troll? I have contributed quite a bit to this thread.

Some unsubstantiated dramatization/caricaturization of everyone's favorite scapegoat, and contributing nothing to the topic at hand is a blatant attempt to derail the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edorien View Post
    Why are you trying to be rational with him? This guy doesn't even accept the fact that climate change exists, what makes you think he'll listen to reason?
    Dunno, maybe he thinks European conservatives/liberals are left wing, that'll be a good laugh at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    so tough yet so scared to answer a simple question, here a tip pal, Mind your country's buisness, or are you so obsessed with the u.s that you wont get any sleep at night?? u.s = hated, adored but never ignored
    Don't try so hard to get banned.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually don't. But I also realize that those prognostications are a bunch of utter bullshit.
    Can't deny that, its all the fault of Soros funding 90% of the political parties in Europe.

Deleted
    Don't try so hard to get banned.
    dont worry your next on the list if you dont keep your mouth shut about this nation u.s bashing, i couldnt care less if i get banned, seeing people like you hate on the u.s for no reason is pathetic.

dont forget who owns this website. curse.com = from Huntsville, Alabama, United States.

go back to your non-existent country website.

Quote Originally Posted by NadEFurY View Post
    Elon Musk, a complete sidetrack from Trump, is another buffoon on itself. If any of you lot believe his cause is righteous and self-serving in the way of saving the planet, then you're all just fooling yourselves. Tesla, Hyperloop etc. all a pile of dung. I wouldn't trust a word from him and I'd advise you the same. Don't believe me? Do your own research then on what his car company is really doing anx hoe much of a stupidity the other was as well.
    Elon Musk is also a businessman. His business is in the solar and electric industry. He's not another mindless Trump lackey.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont worry your next on the list if you dont keep your mouth shut about this nation u.s bashing, i couldnt care less if i get banned, seeing people like you hate on the u.s for no reason is pathetic.
    Saying we don't need to rely on the US is bashing?

I like you, you're funny.

We should always make policy decisions for our own good based off of what other countries have been suckered into doing by George Soros et al. GOOD POINT.
    Right. I guess that's even why North Korea signed it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I don't love Jerry Brown, but he is a good anti-Trump.
    *raises glass*

Deleted
    Saying we don't need to rely on the US is bashing?

I like you, you're funny.
    seeing that you cant stop mentioning the u.s, is someone from america banging your family member on daily basis and your pissed??

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    How?

- Economically? The US is the biggest consumer in the world.

- Militarily? The US has the biggest army in the world.

I mean it burns good will, but that will be temporary.
    Somehow, MUH AIRCRAFT CARRIERS managed to slip into a climate change discussion.

Murica.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is doing what he was elected to do and that is among other great deeds to tell the man-made global warming peddlers to take a hike. Mission partly accomplished.
    He should go after Soros for funding all those european parties pushing the climate change hoax!!! Only the true parties will remain then, like the FN, PVV, UKIP and AfD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Ah yes, "climate change." The idea that the whole of human industry can do irrepairable harm to the environment. We don't think it exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Can't die from a ravaged environment if you're already dead from nuclear fallout!
    Continuing the Mass Effect/Reaper analogy in context of the nuclear fallout:

Globalists/environmentalists/liberals, you've changed nothing. Your kind has the attention of those infinitely your greater. That which you know as Drumpf is your salvation through destruction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    seeing that you cant stop mentioning the u.s, is someone from america banging your family member on daily basis and your pissed??
    Haha what the fuck lol.

Deleted
    Haha what the fuck lol.
    also before i go, dont forget what website your commenting on sunshine, curse.com who owns mmo champion = Huntsville, Alabama, United States.

let me know when your country develops a popular used website.