Thread: [TV] Sense8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    That's weird to me, everyone I know who saw the 2nd season loved it.

I guess maybe it's too niche a show. Meanwhile Frankie and Grace or whatever the fuck it is keeps on rolling on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't watched season 2.

I watched season 1 and thought it was rather bullshit, I was surprised it even got season 2.

Looked so expensive, and for that price you should come up with something a lot better. That in mind, I'm not surprised it was canceled.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    Canceled

Well....Shit.
    did not want that to happen, but shows like that sometimes are way too ahead of their time. Finally a sci-fi/fantasy that had enough drama mixed in with action - meh, i will miss sens8, though not sure for how long

Well, that doesn't surprise me at all. The show had some neat concepts but it was far too 'preachy' to the point where I just stopped caring about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoe do you cancel sense8? This was like one the best shows.

It would have been nice to see an ending. I think they could have done it with 1 more season.

7+ Year Old Account
    What a shame to see it cancelled. I was looking forward to the further progression of the stories in season 3.

The only thing I will say that would make me hesitate, if I was a corporate overlord, was that this show was shot in like 5 different countries. Its expenses must have been through the roof.

Canceled

Well....Shit.
    Let's be honest... It's not really surprising. The show just seemed more or less like just degenerate garbage trying to push a political agenda.

It's annoying too, because the Wachowski brothers (or sisters? I don't even know anymore) are only relevant because of the matrix, and that's about it.

I tried to like it... really, but I just couldn't

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The only thing I will say that would make me hesitate, if I was a corporate overlord, was that this show was shot in like 5 different countries. Its expenses must have been through the roof.
    16 cities, at least 10 countries.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Canceled

Well....Shit.
    Awww RIP. I really got into the first season recently and was going to start up the 2nd, but idk if I should commit since I doubt it has an "ending" that I would be happy with given this news.

I really enjoyed the building of everyone's story but Kala and Sun. I enjoyed Sun as a character, just not everything else about her side of the world, if that makes sense. Lito, Nomi, and Van Damme Parts were always my fav.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2017-06-02 at 07:27 AM.

I suspect it was a bit too racey for the wider population..and got too quickly classified as LGBT -- to be honest i didn't really see it as LFBT.. it is not uncommon to have 1 or 2 people gay, - but may be that put others off?

i was a bit uncomfortable with the orgy scenes... I couldn't show that to my niece for example, and my christian parents would be disgusted at it pprob think it spawn of satan. Despite it being ab it loose ( so are a lot of people) i think it was quite good.. some people are quite conservative, others are not, ..taht's life..wea re different skin colours, cultures, religions etc... and i think it did a great job.

if only it had presented CHristians well, this something shows like that always fail to do, and i think they'd gain a lot more support if they made more effort to show real and good christians as much as they did to show good (any other religion), or good gays or good (any culture/race)

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Let's be honest... It's not really surprising. The show just seemed more or less like just degenerate garbage trying to push a political agenda.

It's annoying too, because the Wachowski brothers (or sisters? I don't even know anymore) are only relevant because of the matrix, and that's about it.

I tried to like it... really, but I just couldn't
    If I'm honest, I think Cloud Atlas was easiest one of the best films I've seen. And of course I love matrix as well. But Sense8 season 2 was,, lackluster. Nothing to do with being ahead of your time as some thinks. I just hope these brothers are picking up something else, cause they are capable of producing some really good stuff.