Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Velen vs Kil'jaeden

Killing Kil'jaeden is one of the most fundamental moments in WoW.

- He created the Lich King/Scourge
    - Him and Archimonde, mostly Kil'jaeden's doing, had sent the Draenei scurrying across space as he sent the Eredar and Legion after them.
    - He is basically the leader of the Burning Legion until Sargeras makes a complete return
    - He is the most powerful Eredar [that we know of].
    - We last saw him at the Sunwell where he was nearly fully summoned to Azeroth.
    - Him and Illidan both used each other for their own schemes
    - He commanded both Gul'dans and orchestrated two Legion invasion of Azeroth, one of them being the most biggest invasions we've ever seen [The one we're facing right now]
    - He corrupted the Orcs on Draenor which caused the mass genocide of insubordinate Orcs and Draenei
    - Him and Velen were best friends. [However, this dialogue may suggest something more? Mentor/Apprentice? Brothers? Relationship?]

Honestly, if you're a Draenei, you have been waiting for this moment forever. This is for Argus.
    If you are an Orc, your ancestors that were slaughtered on Draenor or used and tricked by the Legion to carry out the destruction of your world, it is time to avenge them and regain their lost honor.
    If you are a Forsaken or a Death Knight, this is the hour to end the creator of the affliction that shall haunt you until true death.
    If you are a Blood Elf, this is your time to take revenge for him nearly destroying your precious Sunwell a second time.
    If you are a Demon Hunter, stand aside Lord Illidan and fulfill your purpose by slaying the Leader of the Burning Legion

Spoilers below:
    What do you think will happen at the end?

An Image from the end cinematic:
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2017-06-02 at 04:29 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    They both die, The End.

"Velen! is this...over?"
    "at long last, no deceiver rules forever, my bro"
    "I see only the void before me"

"without its master's right hand, the legion will become an even greater threat to the universe, there must always be a right hand of sargeras"
    etc, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very curious as to what that red spiked demon at 0:26 is.

Doesn't look like any variety of demon we've seen from before.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post

Looks like Kil'jaeden... but with spikes instead of wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomes Smushen View Post
    Looks like Kil'jaeden... but with spikes instead of wings.
    It doesn't look like an Eredar to me.

Could this thing possibly be an Aldrachi?
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.

Deleted

Hum... possibly?
    Maybe we're about to see more of those in Argus.

"It's over Kil'jaeden! I have the high ground!"
    "You underestimate my power!"
    *chop* *chop*
    "You were my brother Kil'jaeden! I loved you!"
    "I HATE YOU!"

Hum... possibly?
    Maybe we're about to see more of those in Argus.
    Their earlier datamined model file is named Eredar Brute, so that's probably what they are unless Blizzard changed their mind.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

They both die, The End.
    Possibly but I hope Sargeras shows up at the end, grabs the ship and makes Illidan, the savior of the Light and Khadgar, Azeroth unofficial champion, shit their pants and cream their jeans, as he begins to crush the little boat with his moon-sized sausagey finger and thumb.

It's something an "Eredar Brute", according to datamining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Possibly but I hope Sargeras shows up at the end, grabs the ship and makes Illidan, the savior of the Light and Khadgar, Azeroth unofficial champion, shit their pants and cream their jeans, as he begins to crush the little boat with his moon-sized sausagey finger and thumb.
    That. Would. Be. Awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    It's something an "Eredar Brute", according to datamining.
    Aww, disappointing.

I really, REALLY want to see an Aldrachi, blizzard gave us such tantalizing lore about them. I feel like there should be at least one in the Army of the Light when we meet up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    That does seem very likely. Can't wait for the world first normal kill on the 20th to see the cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    That does seem very likely. Can't wait for the world first normal kill on the 20th to see the cinematic.
    Maybe also: As Velen stands vengeful and merciless before a fallen and defeated Kil'jaeden, as he is prepared to end his life, a large figure appears as the ship suddenly begins to bend forward. "You have failed me, Kil'jaeden." A voice booms out from the distance. A flash appears before Kil'jaeden's eyes as he screams for mercy before the screen suddenly goes white. Velen uncovers his eyes, revealing his world, Argus, in front of him. A shattered husk of what it once was ..and the Dark Titan, Sargeras in front of him. The screen panes on Illidan and Khadgar as hundreds of Eredar begin to warp on the ship. As Khadgar and Illidan begin to huddle together, the only thing that slips out his mouth is: "..Our war, isn't over yet."

Btw where did you get the pic from the 7.2 ending cutscene? Has it came out already??

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, disappointing.

I really, REALLY want to see an Aldrachi, blizzard gave us such tantalizing lore about them. I feel like there should be at least one in the Army of the Light when we meet up with them.
    Gotta find some more of those warblades, yank some aldrachi souls out of 'em. Get 'em back that way.

I love how personal the encounter feels. Also area where we fight him looks amazing. This is literally the end of an era if he dies here.

Deleted
    I see Velen, Khadgar and Illidan again.

Horde is again ignored starting to hate Legion more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I see Velen, Khadgar and Illidan again.

Horde is again ignored starting to hate Legion more and more.
    Name a Horde champion or whatever who would fight Kil'jaeden. Sylvanas is busy doing her own crap.