Poll: Do you want these Mounts?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What do you think of the Patch 7.2 Class Mounts?

I personally am very excited about the mounts... However, I don't know how one would obtain theirs.
    Last edited by Mythabay; 2017-06-01 at 11:36 PM.

Druids have to do quests just like the other classes to get their class mount

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last I saw, the druid form isn't a glyph, either. It's more akin to green fire for warlocks: earn via questing, toggle on/off by talking to a specific NPC.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taking way too long so my hype already died. Couldn't really care anymore.
    I don't think it's worth laboring through so much filler to get a mount you may use for a month and go back to your favorite.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

some of them are pretty neat (druid one is /barf imo)

I wish I played a monk so I could get that one

I like them all, more or less. Some stand out as favourites, others less so but I'll get them with every class.

I just wonder if they'll be useable account-wide for other characters of that class...

The gating kind of killed it but yeah I will try to get as many as I can. Glad they were added... most of them are pretty sweet. Probably the coolest part of 7.2 but might as well be 7.2.5 given how long it's taking for them to be obtainable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont mint class mounts but Legion already had enuff class specific content.

I'm greatly annoyed that they were pointlessly time gated for 11 weeks of non-story story content.

The actual mounts are really hit or miss. Shaman and rogues got great ones. Paladins and warlocks got boring stupid ones. And druids got screwed because their owl flight form glyph looks a million times better than the ugly ass class mount. Everything else is kind of in the middle, not bad, but not terribly exciting either.

*Looks at the Paladin one*

*Cries in his sleep*

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter-They look fine, would've preferred an Eagle with the Lodge being in Highmountain and all.
    DK-Looks good, although a unique skeletal storm drake would've been better than ye old' frost wyrm.
    Druid-Alright. I like the option of toggling the form on and off if I get bored of it.
    DH-Awesome. Wanted a felbat since I saw them datamined a while back.
    Mage-Awesome. Reminds me of the humans in EoE on their discs.
    Monk-Great, and the pet version shall be a fine addition to my collection.
    Pala-Not a big fan of it being another horse, even if it is fine to stare at.
    Priest-Rides the line between weird and cool.
    Rogue-I love the raven style from BRH, so these birds are a must-get.
    Shaman-Still think riding a big-ass elemental looks fucking stupid. Maybe I'll change my mind once I ride it.
    Warlock-The mount colours look great, but they're more felsteeds. Would've been nice to subjugate a pre-existing race like an Observer that we sit on for a flying mount, or an updated Void Terror for a ground mount (Wouldn't that be fucking brilliant?), or just summon a new demonic race entirely. Wolfhawks haven't been in-game before, so why not do something similar with another class?
    Warrior-What is with this proto-drake?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

The monk mount looks the best.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    I personally am very excited about the mounts... However, I don't know how one would obtain theirs.
    nice try, bjoramier caught ya

no, druids get theirs the same as everyone else, just theirs acts like a glyph

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Hunter-They look fine, would've preferred an Eagle with the Lodge being in Highmountain and all.
    DK-Looks good, although a unique skeletal storm drake would've been better than ye old' frost wyrm.
    Druid-Alright. I like the option of toggling the form on and off if I get bored of it.
    DH-Awesome. Wanted a felbat since I saw them datamined a while back.
    Mage-Awesome. Reminds me of the humans in EoE on their discs.
    Monk-Great, and the pet version shall be a fine addition to my collection.
    Pala-Not a big fan of it being another horse, even if it is fine to stare at.
    Priest-Rides the line between weird and cool.
    Rogue-I love the raven style from BRH, so these birds are a must-get.
    Shaman-Still think riding a big-ass elemental looks fucking stupid. Maybe I'll change my mind once I ride it.
    Warlock-The mount colours look great, but they're more felsteeds. Would've been nice to subjugate a pre-existing race like an Observer that we sit on for a flying mount, or an updated Void Terror for a ground mount (Wouldn't that be fucking brilliant?), or just summon a new demonic race entirely. Wolfhawks haven't been in-game before, so why not do something similar with another class?
    Warrior-What is with this proto-drake?
    it is an eagle/wolf hybrid, if it was just an eagle i feel people would cry it is too alike to the rogue one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    I don't think it's worth laboring through so much filler to get a mount you may use for a month and go back to your favorite.
    get flying
    complete the campaign you are doing anyways
    "laboring"

Disappointed the Warlock mount are just more horses than coming up with a different demon to ride. Big missed opportunity.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

My mage effectively already got his in MoP

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I play Shaman. The answer is obvious.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, as a Shaman main I am very excited to obtain mine. Hands down the best one...maybe the best mount in the game.

Ehh, unless you're a shaman, they're pretty poverty for the most part.

This sums up pretty well.
    Other than that, i'm just happy my main is one of the classes with 4 mounts and not a druid, monk or DH (that only gets 1).

Millenials in a nutshell.