Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I'm very curious as to what that red spiked demon at 0:26 is.

Doesn't look like any variety of demon we've seen from before.

I think that is an Aldrachi. Could be the reason why vengeance demon hunters resemble them so closely when utilizing metamorphosis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I see Velen, Khadgar and Illidan again.

Horde is again ignored starting to hate Legion more and more.
    Because there is absolutely no one from the Horde's leadership that even remotely did anything useful during this expansion.

The blood elves did all the work for the Horde during this expansion and if anything, a trio of Lliadrin, Aethas and Halduron should be more present as they deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Name a Horde champion or whatever who would fight Kil'jaeden. Sylvanas is busy doing her own crap.
    sylvanas is too weak for this fight anyway.

it's cool to see velen holding even with kil'jaedan's fel there. i wonder how much of that is him holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Btw where did you get the pic from the 7.2 ending cutscene? Has it came out already??
    Asking the real questions here, time to get a leak!

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Asking the real questions here, time to get a leak!
    +1 I want my cinematic!

Deleted
    Well, Kil'jaeden's is a very situational legendary. It's good in m+ and on some fights, mainly during progression, but later on, as your raid's damage goes up, it looses it's effectiveness. Velen's on other hand, is a very strong legendary for any content. So yeah, Velen's is better overall.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomes Smushen View Post
    They both die, The End.
    Nope. Velen (along with Anduin and Illidan) has indestructible plot armor. On the other hand, I don't think Khadgar will survive 7.3.

On topic: I think in end cinematic we will arrive at Argus and immediately will be overrun by demons (likely Turalyon and Army of the Light will rescue us).

Kiljaeden too small!!

@TheramoreIsTheBomb

If you're night elf - you want to slain someone who was trying to kill you and destroy your homeland a few times(WOTA etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Velen will never die because we have the comic that confirms he's still alive at the point in time that Anduin is an old man - so he's safe for awhile.
    Or retcon!
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-06-02 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    An Image from the end cinematic:
    Where did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I see Velen, Khadgar and Illidan again.

Horde is again ignored starting to hate Legion more and more.
    Why wouldn't Velen be the one for this confrontation? I've been waiting for this since TBC.

It doesn't look like an Eredar to me.

Could this thing possibly be an Aldrachi?
    Well it shares the skeletton with metamorphosed vengeance DHs,the wielders of the warblades of the Aldrachi,so it's a valid hypothesis

7+ Year Old Account
    Btw where did you get the pic from the 7.2 ending cutscene? Has it came out already??
    Blizzard teased it on their twitter not so long ago.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Good vs Evil. Velen is a misguided fool who would rather ave his limp wrist instead of taking action.

Kil'jaeden is a true hero, willing to sacrifice everything in order to save the multiverse. As much as I would like to se it ending on a good note, it won't happen. Blizzard will again exercise naive writing and make that impotent idiot to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    If you are a Blood Elf, this is your time to take revenge for him nearly destroying your precious Sunwell a second time.
    Considering he made the scourge,he's responsible for the destruction of Silvermoon and the defilement of the Sunwell as well.
    As both a death knight and a blood elf,I can't wait to tear him apart

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    +1 I want my cinematic!
    Quote Originally Posted by MindCookie View Post
    Where did you get that?
    Unfortunately, there hasn't been any 7.2 ending cutscene yet (at least as far as I know). He took that pic from the short 7.2 teaser (this) released back in March or so. Since we've heard that "Our war isn't over yet" scene (unless I missed it somehow), it's fair to assume it's part of the unreleased 7.2 content (in other word, likely ToS' cinematic).
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'm very curious as to what that red spiked demon at 0:26 is.

Doesn't look like any variety of demon we've seen from before.
    Looks like the Vengeance demon form, just as an entire demon instead of an elf-demon hybrid.

- - - Updated - - -

Name a Horde champion or whatever who would fight Kil'jaeden. Sylvanas is busy doing her own crap.
    Thrall seems like the most likely candidate.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Liadrin ?

10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Thrall seems like the most likely candidate.
    Already greatly weakened after WoD, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post
    Liadrin ?
    Definitely not powerful enough, unless I missed some massive powerups somewhere.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post
    Liadrin ?

10 characters
    I agree she could have been. I suppose really the argument isn't - 'who do we have now?', but perhaps more 'why didn't they elevate anyone throughout the expansion?'

I get Sylvanas has had big parts in Legion thus far, but it would have been nice to have 2 on each side of the conflict (Velen and Khadgar - really pushing it with him, but hes human) and 2 for the horde, bigging it up behind Illidan.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Definitely not powerful enough, unless I missed some massive powerups somewhere.
    She's pretty much Velen's pupil in the light, I imagine her screeching about the light just as much as him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol