Page 72 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    "Better" is the word you use to mean "grossly illegal and leading to civil war", I take it?

You display a total lack of seriousness by making such statements.
    I know it's illegal, and that would cause a civil war, but my hatred for trumpsters is unending (on top of my hatred of AGW deniers, srsly, they should be incarcelated)
    the thing is, the best way to deal with them is to make the trumplands fucking irrelevant. for ever
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I know it's illegal, and that would cause a civil war, but my hatred for trumpsters is unending
    So, you're a person whose hatred leads you to knowingly advocate something that would cause millions of deaths.

The term that accurately describes your mindset is "evil". You don't even have the excuse of not knowing what you are advocating.

Please stop being evil.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    So, you're a person whose hatred leads you to knowingly advocate something that would cause millions of deaths.

The term that accurately describes your mindset is "evil". You don't even have the excuse of not knowing what you are advocating.

Please stop being evil.
    I will, when trumpsters accept science and facts.
    To be honest, the only thing that i realy want is to make the trumplands (middle america, and the southern states) fucking irrelevant at the world stage, for ever. and its much better when the wound is a self inflicted one
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeoom View Post
    I think I read somewhere, that we were supposed to have an Ice age currently, but it kinda just didn't happen due to something about the Climate.

Ohh well, I wouldn't mind a 100 degrees more, should be fine.
    We are long overdo for an ice age, but global temperature climb before ice ages occur. Increased global temperatures means more water in the oceans and water vapor aka #1 green house gas followed by #2 green house gas Co2. But the atmosphere can only hold so much water vapor and eventually it comes down as precipitation. If there is enough warm water it fuels more noreaster, typhoons, hurricanes, ect which leads to more precipitation and the feeback loop continues.

Eventually the glaciers start to build again and descend down into continental areas and the north pole grows. When that happens the solar radiation is deflected more frequently which leads to a global cooling period and then eventually an ice age.

Ice ages are not sudden events though but global warming tends to be a tad more sharper. But both global cooling and warming are slow events which is why people have a hard time believing they happen because it takes generations for all of this to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    It's a bit over 2 years old. Old enough to be reevaluated from a new presidents stand should he think there is a better way.
    Are you for real? I get the impression from you that you think the Donald is King of the world and the world should kiss his ass. Wrong so very very wrong. He and he alone pulled the US from the agreement so people need to quit blaming all Americans because the backlash here is pretty strong against him....as usual. Anything he does, there are more people against him than for him, sorry Trumpsters....one day you will finally admit he's nothing but a fucking joke and making the US the laughing stock of the world. Should have realized it when he claimed climate change was a hoax made up by China.....what a moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    IF the worlds leaders couldn't' convince him to stay with it then I'd wager there is something "off" about it or at a minimum there are enough that think there is a better way to go about it. As they said, he wants something different, not throw it out all together.

I'm not ready to lose my mind over it just yet.
    Yes, everyone else is in the wrong. That's a much more logical conclusion. Now if you don't mind i have an unicorn carriage to catch to rainbow mountain.

Also nobody is losing their mind over it we already knew what was going to happen. At the end of the it's america's loss nobody else theirs, would have been better to have them on board but things are moving forward without them.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Are you for real? I get the impression from you that you think the Donald is King of the world and the world should kiss his ass.
    See this is the part where you just sound stupid. It makes you sound that way because if someone doesn't fully agree with you and your line of thinking they they must someone be a full supporter of Trump without having any other way to go about it as if there were no grey areas. Get your head out of your ass.

Wrong so very very wrong. He and he alone pulled the US from the agreement so people need to quit blaming all Americans because the backlash here is pretty strong against him....as usual.
    He and he alone did not pull them from the agreement because if you watch the speech, hes got plenty of backers on his end of the pond.

Anything he does, there are more people against him than for him, sorry Trumpsters....one day you will finally admit he's nothing but a fucking joke and making the US the laughing stock of the world. Should have realized it when he claimed climate change was a hoax made up by China.....what a moron.
    And again, you seem to think he wants to throw out climate control fully. That isn't what was said and not at all what it currently looks like is the plan. They want to reevaluate it and go a different route. He has yet to claim the U.S. would do nothing to help climate control.

Your so wrapped up in your hatred of one guy you don't agree with you can't see straight.

IF the worlds leaders couldn't' convince him to stay with it then I'd wager there is something "off" about it or at a minimum there are enough that think there is a better way to go about it. As they said, he wants something different, not throw it out all together.

I'm not ready to lose my mind over it just yet.
    So 190 countries including Israel, Palestine and even North freaking Korea something unheard of are collaborating on something but only god kind Donald Trump knows the truth

Then I guess it's up to us, the American populace, to fulfill the agreement instead, 'eh?

Economic pressures will suffice where National agreements fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yes, everyone else is in the wrong. That's a much more logical conclusion. Now if you don't mind i have an unicorn carriage to catch to rainbow mountain.
    So far he didn't say they were wrong. Seems from what was said, he wants to go about it differently. Given nothing was legally binding to the accord, should the current presidency want to take a different rough I'm ok with seeing what that is. Hell, if Obama really was behind the acdord 100%, he would have presented it to congress so it could not have been backed out of.

but if the best you got is to go looking for your imagined wantings then have it.

Also nobody is losing their mind over it we already knew what was going to happen. At the end of the it's america's loss nobody else theirs, would have been better to have them on board but things are moving forward without them.
    Really? No one because I kind of disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    i have a 3rd, much better option.: deny the voting rights of every trump voter, a lifetime ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, this is all pretty funny, but it's basically non-responsive.
    Lol....all you are saying is....You ( spectral) responded to someone talking about baking cookie's by saying the facts about boiling potato's.

So next time either join the conversation with real points and react to what someone says. Instead of twisting and turning it into something, to fill you need to get more attention

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So 190 countries including Israel, Palestine and even North freaking Korea something unheard of are collaborating on something but only god kind Donald Trump knows the truth
    Not the truth but perhaps a different way to go about it. As was said, he's not throwing it out all together and stopping 100% halt on it. Just wants to do it a different way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    North Korea is already the environmentally friendliest country in the world, relative to population size, they even switch off the lights at night.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far he didn't say they were wrong. Seems from what was said, he wants to go about it differently. Given nothing was legally binding to the accord, should the current presidency want to take a different rough I'm ok with seeing what that is. Hell, if Obama really was behind the acdord 100%, he would have presented it to congress so it could not have been backed out of.

but if the best you got is to go looking for your imagined wantings then have it.

You expect people to look at Trump statement completely isolated from what he said in this past, that's not how things work.

Not the truth but perhaps a different way to go about it. As was said, he's not throwing it out all together and stopping 100% halt on it. Just wants to do it a different way.
    Bullshit, Trump has stated both in action and words that he doesn't give a dam about the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    You expect people to look at Trump statement completely isolated from what he said in this past, that's not how things work.
    Thats because they believe no one can change once something was said in the past. I know thats not entirely true.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    And again, you seem to think he wants to throw out climate control fully. That isn't what was said and not at all what it currently looks like is the plan. They want to reevaluate it and go a different route. He has yet to claim the U.S. would do nothing to help climate control.

Your so wrapped up in your hatred of one guy you don't agree with you can't see straight.
    He called climate change a "chinese made hoax " and pulled out of accord but somehow you are holding faith in him designing a "better" accord ??

15+ Year Old Account
    See this is the part where you just sound stupid. It makes you sound that way because if someone doesn't fully agree with you and your line of thinking they they must someone be a full supporter of Trump without having any other way to go about it as if there were no grey areas. Get your head out of your ass.

He and he alone did not pull them from the agreement because if you watch the speech, hes got plenty of backers on his end of the pond.

He appointed a guy as head of the EPA that has made a career out of suing the EPA for oil and gas companies, and a climate change denier. Trump himself denies the climate is changing, which is why he pivots to the word "environmentalism".

You mean the congress that voted against their own bills, just so Obama could not get any achievements from there? That is not a measure of anything, given how partisan it has been for the past like 5 years.

And yeah, he wants to go about it differently - i.e., he does not want the US to pay anything or face any loss in 'competitiveness', while also propping up coal and manufacturing inside the country. Don't think that will ever fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    He called climate change a "chinese made hoax " and pulled out of accord but somehow you are holding faith in him designing a "better" accord ??
    Actually, I'd love to see him stick with the stance of something similar to why the Nicaraguan president decided to not sign for but thats a bit hopeful I know.