Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    How would you know or not? And I haven't seen anyone referring to themselves as 'woke'. Simply because they don't agree with you 100% of the time does not make them a conservative now does it? Simply by abstaining from criticism from certain conversations does necessarily mean you don't disagree nor agree. You just read the parts that you want from your perspective. I think you shouldn't let your partisanship blind you so much. For you would see that I have been critical of the current administration( I just don't immaturely attack him personally) on many occasions and have shared many liberal opinions.

Perhaps it is because the left side of the political spectrum that seems to be looking situations in a negative light my friend. Many tend to look at the glass as half empty instead of half full. Just look at the words you chose in the sentences above. Bleating, incessant. In addition, you didn't address the name calling.
    His avatar had "woke" on it. I read from all perspectives and it does no one any good to just state something with no evidence. And again, I haven't called him names, I am using the words he uses to describe himself!

It's not about negative/positive, good/evil binary view. It's about the pursuit of knowledge and truth, and conservatism, since atleast Goldwater, has no use for truth or the pursuit of knowledge. They can't translate their ideology into governance, so they stymie, destroy, slander everything in their path, creating a rabid base of followers so deluded they can't even observe objective reality anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Trump stole the election 7 months ago.
    The time of blaming Clinton and focusing on her is over, let's deal with the shit you guys elected into the White House.
    Not really sure who "you guys" are.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If the DNC and Hillary didn't have dirty laundry there wouldn't be anything to expose, but I know facts don't matter in your world.
    The Russian effort goes far beyond just hacking the DNC and giving it to wikileaks and coordinating it with the Trump team. If that were the extent of it, it would be rather quaint actually.

But I know facts don't matter in your world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I voted neither for Mr. Trump nor for Mrs. Clinton. As i am from germany. I vote for Horst and Angela.
    You really want a Germanistan, don't you?

Worst candidate ever complaining about losing. She should really stop talking because once it comes out that the Dems cheated Bernie, shes going to feel even worse. The Dems are just making themselves look like fools. What are they going to do if the Russia investigation comes up with nothing? Is that going to be the nail in the coffin for them? How do they recover from losing to Trump? The party is a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Worst candidate ever complaining about losing. She should really stop talking because once it comes out that the Dems cheated Bernie, shes going to feel even worse. The Dems are just making themselves look like fools. What are they going to do if the Russia investigation comes up with nothing? Is that going to be the nail in the coffin for them? How do they recover from losing to Trump? The party is a disgrace.
    I'd be much more worried about what happens when the Russia investigation bears fruit, which it already is, and will continue to do so.

It's hysterical we're talking about Hillary fucking Clinton, failed candidate, when "President" Trump's teetering administration hasn't even had its worst Trump-Russia days yet. Oh yes. Those are ahead of it.

When this is over, Pennsylvania avenue won't be long enough for the number of heads-on-pikes that will come from it. Everyone who backed Trump burns with him. No mercy. No second chances.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    I think the position that the investigations coming up with "nothing" sailed away when British and Estonian intelligence caught Trump staff interacting with Russian counterintelligence last summer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'd be much more worried about what happens when the Russia investigation bears fruit, which it already is, and will continue to do so.
    My guess is Trump is going to start throwing around the word 'coup' to rile up his retarded followers. "The Democrats are trying to stage a coup!"

---
    On topic though, yeah Clinton needs to stop. She got a raw deal with the Russian intervention, but if she wasn't a shitty person that intervention wouldn't have accomplished anything. Apart from the occasional "I made some mistakes" she just blames literally everyone else.

Crying about it at this stage won't do anything and only serves to hurt the DNC in future elections.

The Russian effort goes far beyond just hacking the DNC and giving it to wikileaks and coordinating it with the Trump team. If that were the extent of it, it would be rather quaint actually.

But I know facts don't matter in your world.
    It's funny, most Democrats and liberals can admit she was a terrible candidate and yet here you are excusing it, you must really be extreme in your left point of view.

It's funny, most Democrats and liberals can admit she was a terrible candidate and yet here you are excusing it, you must really be extreme in your left point of view.
    0/10.

- 1 Life.

You absolutely suck at this zenkai.

Deleted
    Okay. Carry on. Meanwhile Comey on June 8

0/10.

- 1 Life.

You absolutely suck at this zenkai.
    You must know you're wrong, and that's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    My guess is Trump is going to start throwing around the word 'coup' to rile up his retarded followers. "The Democrats are trying to stage a coup!"
    Oh yes absolutely. That'll be the line. The whole 'fake news' nonsense is in part, laying the groundwork so his supporters don't believe Trump-Russia as it gets worse and every other scandal or act of incompetence. It's a political inoculation.

But you know what I say? Fine. Taking their President from them is something that will happen to them. They don't have to be 'okay' with it. If Trump committed crimes that see him revolved, the assent of the deplorables is not required for his removal.

- - - Updated - - -

You must know you're wrong, and that's a start.
    0/10 again, and -1 more life.

Care to go for a hat-trick of fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I don't think there are a lot of Trump support on this forum despite what the liberal might lead us to believe. Simply because they call someone a name that disagrees with a Trumpxxxx doesn't mean they support him.
    What people have to realize, even if we don't respect the person we should respect the position of PotUS.
    According to our forum posters here if you don't disagree with Trump 100% of the time you're a full on crazy Trumpette. Trump could say cotton is white and if you agree with that, you're a Trump supporter. It's actually rather scary how crazy and emotional people are.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to our forum posters here if you don't disagree with Trump 100% of the time you're a full on crazy Trumpette. Trump could say cotton is white and if you agree with that, you're a Trump supporter. It's actually rather scary how crazy and emotional people are.
    Stay woke. Usually its people who defend stupid stuff who get called Trumpette. Also extreme examples tend to not come from moderate people :P

Well that's because you're one of the fraudulent scowling vulgarians George Will was referring to in his Washington Post article.

For us actual decent, intellectual people who don't clownishly hang on to your (laughable) "independent voter" con, when Trump has said things like building up the military (especially the Navy) or doing Tax reform (broadly speaking, details are another thing)... those are goals with applauding. Neil Gorsuch is a fine choice as a Justice.

The problem is, that's 5% of Trump and the other 95% makes that 5% almost a waste of time to talk about. Or to put it another way, I'd rather a 275 ship Navy and have Trump's name be spit at for the next 50 years, and 'deplorable' be part of our political lexicon for the next 80, than to let the other 95% of Trump go on for the next 4-8 years and get my 350 ship Navy and Tax reform (for example).

Well that's because you're one of the fraudulent scowling vulgarians George Will was referring to in his Washington Post article.

For us actual decent, intellectual people who don't clownishly hang on to your (laughable) "independent voter" con, when Trump has said things like building up the military (especially the Navy) or doing Tax reform (broadly speaking, details are another thing)... those are goals with applauding. Neil Gorsuch is a fine choice as a Justice.

The problem is, that's 5% of Trump and the other 95% makes that 5% almost a waste of time to talk about. Or to put it another way, I'd rather a 275 ship Navy and have Trump's name be spit at for the next 50 years, and 'deplorable' be part of our political lexicon for the next 80, than to let the other 95% of Trump go on for the next 4-8 years and get my 350 ship Navy and Tax reform (for example).
    I don't even post in half of Anti Trump threads because I am either not interested or I agree and have nothing to add to the conversation. I only call out bullshit when I see bullshit. But extremist such as yourself will never see truth, all you want to do is have a reason to hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even post in half of Anti Trump threads because I am either not interested or I agree and have nothing to add to the conversation. I only call out bullshit when I see bullshit. But extremist such as yourself will never see truth, all you want to do is have a reason to hate.
    I mean..... thats just an alternative fact. its fine to post in threads. There is no shame in it. I post in lots of threads. Its meaningless to keep count.

Yeah. Nobody fuckin believes you "independent voter". Don't bother.

Pre-emptive Clinton smokescreen? Are we due for another scandal?