Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    @ophion1990 - am I being blind? I can't see the talents there.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

He looks fucking cool aesthetically and can't wait to buy him.

Generally though, I'm not a huge fan of buff/debuff maintenance mechanics so I'm not sure how much I'll be playing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    @ophion1990 - am I being blind? I can't see the talents there.
    Yeah, they deleted it for fixing the formatting afaik.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...l_talent_tree/

People pasted it here.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Yeah, they deleted it for fixing the formatting afaik.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...l_talent_tree/

People pasted it here.
    Thanks! Added to the OP.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

After reading the talents Maltheal seems like a really cool curse type Necromancer. This will be the first hero I buy for the 15k gold price. Normally just wait till they hit 10k to get.

Looking forward to seeing heroes slowly dying to Death's embrace.

Deleted
    But... what about Cho'gall? He needs 50% resistance/immunity against these % attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    He will get quickly nerfhammer when blizz will notice win ratio. Same was with D'Va lately.

Also... It's nice year for HOTS since Probius is not typical hero for example.

I wonder, if he and Lich King have some comments about each other.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Another assassin? Fail Blizz fail. /sigh

Glad I can post my opinion here about this and not be down voted to oblivion by white knight scrubs on reddit.
    REddit is a massive shithole where people only want their opinions agreed with and negative opinion not allowed.

However, Malthael is amazing and a good addition.

10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing his talents, my hype meter is through the roof. Looks like a VERY cool brusier and I'll pick him up day 1.

That level 20 R2 talent is BONKERS.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Looks really cool. Too bad I'm dogshit at playing melee assassins so I'm probably not going to use him much.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish they released another support instead tbh. I mean our last one was... Auriel right?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I wish they released another support instead tbh. I mean our last one was... Auriel right?
    Lucio isn't your jam?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Lucio isn't your jam?
    Meh, he just fills the role in between Li Li and Brightwing, I feel like he is not his own hero. We need a new hero with their own niche.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

No one can stop death.

It's about time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Meh, he just fills the role in between Li Li and Brightwing, I feel like he is not his own hero. We need a new hero with their own niche.
    Well, he is the latest support anyway. Main problem with Lucio is he has been overnerfed, his healing is way too low to solo heal anything before level 16 and his other usability outside of supporting is extremely limited to even consider picking him.

However there is only as much as they can do with Supports. It is the same problem with main Tanks, to make their way into game as main Tank or Support they need a specific qualities in their kit no matter what cool mechanics Blizzard gives them, otherwise they will always be outshined by existing Heroes.

I personally don't believe people want so many Supports added to the game, they are never as popular as other roles. Sure they have potential to shake the meta, but I still think it is mostly a cry for justice or something. Now if we want to talk about 'justice', latest main Tank added to the game was Johanna. Yes, you might count Varian, but his kit extremely one-dimensional and limited due the Multi-Class when it comes to Tank build.

When is he coming Live?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    When is he coming Live?
    Probably week of June 13

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Another assassin? Fail Blizz fail. /sigh

Glad I can post my opinion here about this and not be down voted to oblivion by white knight scrubs on reddit.
    Yeah isn't it great to post in an environment without downvotes so you can pretend like your opinion isn't stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yeah isn't it great to post in an environment without downvotes so you can pretend like your opinion isn't stupid?
    i dont know most of the time in the blizz boards its people mass downvoting anyone who disagrees with them over their conveniences not being met.

but anyway. he does have a lvl 20 talent that reduces his death timer but extends it for his next death.