Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Conspiracy theories don't have evidence. This isn't a conspiracy theory. No matter how much you try to label it as such.
    Ok and what evidence is there again of Trump/Russia collusion? Oh that's right, there is none. In case you needed to be reminded, heres CNN telling you that there isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Ok and what evidence is there again of Trump/Russia collusion? Oh that's right, there is none. In case you needed to be reminded, heres CNN telling you that there isn't.
    It's almost like there are ongoing investigations that haven't concluded or something, fucking strange and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's almost like there are ongoing investigations that haven't concluded or something, fucking strange and shit.
    Even if they find nothing you and half the people on this forum will never believe it anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, I think the people complaining there are no results yet watch too many movies or too much law and order

A movie at max is like 2 hoursish? Maybe more depending on the movie

Law and order is like an hour long per episode right? Like 40 mins actual content?

Cases tend to take longer than that. Discovery in particular can take months, if not longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...r-no-questions

Makes sense, the press conferences shouldn't get bogged down by 1 issue, its also a smart legal move internally to prevent potential statements.
    Frankly, I can't wait for this whole Russia story to be over. It's ridiculous, there's not a single day without Russia being placated somewhere.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Frankly, I can't wait for this whole Russia story to be over. It's ridiculous, there's not a single day without Russia being placated somewhere.
    It would help if they stopped doing dumb shit around it, but here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Even if they find nothing you and half the people on this forum will never believe it anyways.
    That particular accusation swings both ways you realize I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    That particular accusation swings both ways you realize I hope.
    Indeed. Both sides are just as amusing as each other. Trump is Hitler or Captain America it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. Both sides are just as amusing as each other. Trump is Hitler or Captain America it seems.
    I mean....... in the new comics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    It would help if they stopped doing dumb shit around it, but here we are.
    Sure, but there are things that are marginally more important. Like the retreat from Paris' Climate Accord.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Sure, but there are things that are marginally more important. Like the retreat from Paris' Climate Accord.
    Well, aint nothin that can be done now when it comes to that. But hey, we will 100% get dem coal jobs back!

10+ Year Old Account
    It brings up a problem that we are barreling headfirst into -- no matter what the investigations find, one side will dispute the findings and the other will cry foul.

I expect it to be like Benghazi, except far more nasty. The GOP never was willing (and still isn't willing) to admit that Benghazi was a dud.

But heck, people still argue OJ was innocent and Cosby was framed by money grubbing women. Sooooooooo...this isn't anything new I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda like Conservatives still think Clinton is guilty huh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the quote is... "ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies"
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I'll believe it, because that would be the conclusion of the investigation.

It must be really easy to have discussions when you just assume you know what the other side will say, and that assumption means that you don't have to actually bother engaging in discussion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Tell you the truth I don't think Spicer is really a bad guy. I mean he is a Trump supporter so he is flawed sure. But his only mistake was really accepting a job he likely wanted most of his life but was given it in service to the real mad man, Trump. You can tell he is incredibly scripted and on an insanely short leash. I can see it in his posture, tone, and deliveries that his heart is less and less into it everyday. This man will end up broken in two before it's over and I don't want to see that happen to anyone.
    I think he's an idiot. Watching him speak and/or answer questions is almost, but not quite, physically painful.

I'll believe it, because that would be the conclusion of the investigation.

It must be really easy to have discussions when you just assume you know what the other side will say, and that assumption means that you don't have to actually bother engaging in discussion.
    I am not American so i don't have a side. A quick perusal of these forums tell you want side of crazy people are on and discussing such a polarizing character as Trump is pointless.

I am not American so i don't have a side. A quick perusal of these forums tell you want side of crazy people are on and discussing such a polarizing character as Trump is pointless.
    If you want to just declare discussion is pointless before even engaging in it, that's on you. But don't turn around and blame me because you don't want to engage in discussion to begin with.

If you want to just declare discussion is pointless before even engaging in it, that's on you. But don't turn around and blame me because you don't want to engage in discussion to begin with.
    What is there to discuss? Once the investigation is concluded we can see who accepts what. If you say that you will just shrug and think fair play to Trump for not being in Putins pocket if they find no collusion than i will take you at your word. We will be in cloud cuckoo land if that is the prevailing sentiment i think. Same as if they do find collusion.

What is there to discuss? Once the investigation is concluded we can see who accepts what. If you say that you will just shrug and think fair play to Trump for not being in Putins pocket if they find no collusion than i will take you at your word. We will be in cloud cuckoo land if that is the prevailing sentiment i think. Same as if they do find collusion.
    Yep, no matter what the outcome is there will be a large, vocal group of folks who reject it. No matter how conclusive the evidence is, neither sides hardcore shouters will care if the evidence doesn't support their side.

All we can do is hope that reasonable folks across the spectrum aren't completely shouted over by the crazies, but that's probably pretty doubtful : /