View Poll Results: Your least favorite expansion

Voters
772. This poll is closed
  • Classic (I know it is not an expansion)

16 2.07%
  • BC

29 3.76%
  • Wrath

16 2.07%
  • Cata

152 19.69%
  • MoP

66 8.55%
  • WoD

374 48.45%
  • Legion

119 15.41%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Surprised at the negative responses to legion, it's the expansion that got me back into the game. Lasted a maximum of 2mnths per expansions past wrath. Cataclysm was what made me stop - cata has my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    How can one put MOP above Cata or even WotLK?

Also, we will never know, how sub number would have behaved during WOD, if Blizzard wouldn't have alienated half of their playerbase via trying to completely remove flying.
    People left due to the Garrisons, and Trashran. Also, Farahlon was scrapped, and NOT replaced with something else. It was pathetic. There was also NO world content outside of the small Garrison questlines...

Not to mention the fact that the Shattrath raid was scrapped, along with the Capital cities....

MoP only lost its shit due to "Pandas", 5.3, and the long wait after 5.4....

That's it. Legion's only losing it's stuff due to the Broken shore not being as good as people would've thought of...

Argus will likely do better, though. The raid alone looks promising as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Legion. WoD is pretty close, but legion edges ahead by being frustrating instead of simply boring.
    My feels exactly. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Legion has 8 million subscribers. It's not going downhill at all.

- - - Updated - - -

You people shitted on MoP for the smallest reasons and called it the worst expansion yet. Lol okay. Then all that complaining materialized into an expansion called WoD where you cried how much you missed MoP and in Legion you call it the best expansion ever. Lol.

Lets do this again:
    1.) Legion is the "worst expansion" yet because X, Y, and Z.
    They called Cata "The worst", they then called MoP "The worst", then they called WoD "The worst", now they're targeting Legion...

Can't please everyone, I guess....

Deleted
    Even though I started after MoP, Cata was the worst Expansion for me. The whole world feels so disjointed, the lore makes no sense at all, the dungeons are kinda meh.

[Citation Needed]

Legion has 800 subscribers. It is going downhill.

Since neither of us can give proof one way or the other it is pointless. I was talking about quality anyways.

Definitely WoD for me. The expansion got me back into raiding, and I did enjoy questing & the CMs, but that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shame CATA gets so guttered when T11 and T12 were decent and everything surrounding the patches. Only when DS came out and the crappy other game system changes did it go haywire for a long time.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

WoD was really bad especially after MoP, it was like they didn't care about the game at all. MoP was a lot better than WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Legion destroyed my favorite BE models. The least favorite expansion for me.
    I like that they passed on new races for those god awful remodels.

Cata by far.

WoD's raid content was still great, even though it was the only thing to do that expansion.

Cata had Firelands and Dragon Soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion by far. It finally killed WoW for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely WoD. Too many orcs, not enough content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelthor View Post
    Surprised at the negative responses to legion, it's the expansion that got me back into the game. Lasted a maximum of 2mnths per expansions past wrath. Cataclysm was what made me stop - cata has my vote.
    Give it another three years and people will remember it more fondly. There are always people who think Blizzard is ruining the game and that the current expansion is the worst thing that ever happened, and a bunch of them are being hyperbolic by voting for it in this poll.

During Mists of Pandaria there was nothing but bitching and moaning and now most people on this forum look back on it as the best or second expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Legion destroyed my favorite BE models. The least favorite expansion for me.
    New models were Warlords...

Legion for sure. I have been playing since Cataclysm. Unsubbed for the first time during Legion, and Im not coming back if they keep this amount of rng in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    WoTLK was pretty shit.

To explain it's the only expansion I felt like quitting a month after it released. There was absolutely nothing to do once you hit max level. Literally cleared every single heroic and normal mode raid the first or second week, with maybe the 3D variant taking another week?

I realize that some people might have actually found it challenging (lol), but you literally had six months of a moderately hard boss by today's standard (Malygos), and a hard boss depending on whether it was 10 or 25 man (Sartharion). That's it. Clearing Naxx with leveling gear and TBC epics was an absolute joke. WoTLK basically gave a giant portion of the raiding community the feeling of what it's like to be a top tier guild that clears content in a couple weeks, but without the actual grueling schedule, preparation or difficulty of doing it.

It fucking sucked. Ulduar saved the expansion for me because it was a fantastic raid, but looking back they did a a complete 180 on design. They went from the easiest tier in history, then one of the harder tiers six months later. For those who grew accustom to what Naxx was, I imagine it was a huge shock stepping into Ulduar. If you didn't raid, what exactly did you have to do in the Ulduar patch? This was also the era of WoW patches where major patches usually just meant raiding content, completely void of anything else. ToGC was kind of the opposite, giving lots of dailies and outdoor stuff, but in turn giving you only 5 bosses to chew on. Raiding wise ToGC kind of tricked people into thinking their was a lot of content because you could do the instance FOUR times.

So yeah. While a lot of people like to look at WoTLK like it was the glory days, all I remember is this shit Blizzard pulled with the first tier. Over the entire expansion WoD certainly had like zero content, but at least the raiding content was good. WoTLK basically didn't have raiding for the first six months, Ulduar was awesome, ToGC was gated and was short, and ICC was pretty good, but again was gated. For all the shit that WoD gets, WoTLK, if you care about raiding was probably the worst.
    Another Narrow Minded Fool who Judges an expansion just on raid content alone. you clearly havent a clue what you are talking about and are just ranting on for the sake of it. L2 to make proper sound judgement and assesments on things

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    ....Oh god damn it....

- - - Updated - - -

WoD: Little content. Too fast. Shitty PVP, Archimonde was forced, who's Yrel, and fuck Grom.

Legion: Legendary system was Eh. Kil'jaeden this patch is BADASS, Draenei lore in this raid is spot-on, Fuck The Xe'ra questline, The raids are fun, World quests are mehish, Mythic+'s are badass, PVP is fine, the new Model's are just fine, this game doesn't look dated now, the Twisting nether area of the Tomb Raid only proves that...

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only man who actually hates Wrath/TBC?

- - - Updated - - -

Classic isn't an expac....

Like...dude....

- - - Updated - - -

How does 1 put WoD above MoP, and Legion?
    Ohhhh angry young man here who thinks he is so right about everything he thinks, says, and does lol
    Get off Daddys pc in the basement for a while and straighten your head out son.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    New models were Warlords...
    No apparently Legion cut the ability to show old nelf and belf models with dhs while the other races are unaffected. I never checked it of course but that's what he keeps saying.

Warlords of Draenor>Cataclysm>Mists of Pandaria>TBC>Wrath/Legion