Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I just look at the amount of money I save by not wasting it on useless drugs and smile.

I stopped drinking when I got into fitness. I still enjoy having my senses altered though, so maybe it's time for something new?

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Sobriety doesn't suck, poverty sucks. If you feel the need to get wasted / high every day because your reality is awful it's because your life itself is trash and I don't mean that in a mean-spirited way at all. You're just a victim of the system. Money makes drugs irrelevant because you have the power to do other things to distract yourself and cope with the difficult aspects of life.

When you're a poor piece of shit who's only purpose in life is to make people at the top more and more money, then you do drugs and drink yourself under a table regularly cause that's the only way you can afford to cope.
    you do know there's plenty of rich addicts out there right?
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    you do know there's plenty of rich addicts out there right?
    Ya, and those people are complete morons. With money comes power. Those people just don't know how to use it. That or the money they have is really just a hamster wheel in which they have to keep running.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Ya, and those people are complete morons. With money comes power. Those people just don't know how to use it. That or the money they have is really just a hamster wheel in which they have to keep running.
    yeah right...
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Video games are a hell of a drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    They trade them for other vices/obsessions, like exercise or eating or being on social media too much or playing video games a bunch.

No one is innocent.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    How do you guys do it without booze and weed? I'm genuinely curious.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope no one replies to this thread, that means everyone is either drunk or stoned.
    I start fires! Good times!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    yeah right...
    I'm sorry but if you have millions on hand and yet your only way of coping with whatever your problems are is to get wasted / high regularly, then you really are an idiot. An idiot with a terrifying lack of imagination.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

This guy has it figured out.
    I'm sorry but if you have millions on hand and yet your only way of coping with whatever your problems are is to get wasted / high regularly, then you really are an idiot. An idiot with a terrifying lack of imagination.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Um, just appreciate being alive? Go outside, eat food, snuggle kittens, fall in love, whatever. No alcohol required.

7+ Year Old Account
    I never drink and have never tried drugs, life is fine for me.

I wouldn't know what being drunk is like as I don't do any of them. What's the point anyway? Pretty much anything with a bit of alcohol tastes absolutely fucking disgusting so I wouldn't be able to tolerate too much of it. On top of that it makes you feel shitty so yea not my thing. My question is why do people want to do that? You can abandon yourself to more productive and less unhealthy hobbies to pass time.

I did a weed in Colorado and it only made me feel dizzy for about 20min.

Waste of 10 bucks
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I don't drink or smoke anything...
    Mental clarity is awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    How do you guys do it without booze and weed? I'm genuinely curious.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope no one replies to this thread, that means everyone is either drunk or stoned.
    What happened to the dog of your neighbor? Did you kill it?

I used to smoke weed and like pretty much everyone in America I bought into the going out and getting drunk phase like a lot of kids in America always have.

I literally don't understand why anyone wants to get messed up anymore. I just felt weak and worthless and not able to function well. It made me depressed and gave me a lot of anxiety.

I feel 100x better working out and eating healthy. Like this I can function so much better and I feel amazing. My advice is to focus on ways it feels better, like you feel better. Make a game out of it and see how good you can feel doing natural shit.

Cut out processed food and do some kind of workout 5x a week (there is a million ways) for at least 2 weeks and you'll have a hard time going back.

I never liked drinking and haven't been paying money for weed in a long time now because it doesn't feel as it used to.

Too lazy to buy, so forced to be sover