Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Your spec for Tomb of Sargeras ?

Yow fellas , I wanted to ask what spec you will be rollin in tomb of sargeras ? and is it because you love it or because you thinks its the best ?

Leveling both bm and mm weapons equally , gonna play the spec that is best out of those two. If it's survival then I'm fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Klapi View Post
    Leveling both bm and mm weapons equally , gonna play the spec that is best out of those two. If it's survival then I'm fucked.
    This guy. He is pro. Klapiklapp #1.

First tier as a Hunter. Main swapping from Boomkin.. Gonna be Maining BM and hope it goes well cause i got belt/pants/sephuz atm...

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    This guy. He is pro. Klapiklapp #1.
    Y u do dis ?

MM unless BM goes Imma do 100k more dps than MM. We already have a roster of 4 hunters, if we really lack single target dps, perhaps can be fixed somewhere else. I'll go enjoy not playing mindnumbing BM. That and having 0 BM legos pushes that even futher. Or beg to play my DH alt which is only like 5 Ilvl behind my main in gear, long live mythic pugs.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Deleted
    Well i`m stuck to BM mostly because m guild wants me to have lv 55 artefact ...and that are near 3 bil AP who can be spend on my MM weapon

Deleted
    BM. Mainly because I like it and secondly because of the almost 59 traits in it. I don't think there will be a big gap between the specs dps wise so... no matter what comes out on top it will be fine.

Deleted
    The best for ranking ofc

I just leveled my 3rd weapon to 52 (concordance) and am ready to play any spec in ToS. Leaning towards BM for single target and high mobility fights and Survi for AoE. MM is just meh. Have all BiS legendaries for all specs so transition should buy be a problem.

Switched from frost dk to sv hunter this tier because I love plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BM
    Never liked MM, I'll get concordance for that weapon just for the mount colour, and I won't reroll to SV.

Quote Originally Posted by Salemalhebshi View Post
    Yow fellas , I wanted to ask what spec you will be rollin in tomb of sargeras ? and is it because you love it or because you thinks its the best ?
    No one knows which the best spec is yet, but both look strong.

I personally will play whichever is stronger, as I'm a mythic raider and want to do the best I can.

54 traits in BM and 56 in MM, not putting all my eggs in one basket just yet, but I am leaning towards MM, as it will still be the better AoE spec, and its single target looks like it will be equal to BMs and possibly higher. Plus I like to have to use my head when I play WoW, and BM is just 100% brainless easy mode.

But nerfs and buffs can and will likely happen, so I'm prepared for both.

Deleted
    You should probably stick with MM if you have the legs for it, it doesn't look very good for BM in general.

However, they can shift both specs a lot after the first heroic reset.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post
    BM
    Never liked MM, I'll get concordance for that weapon just for the mount colour, and I won't reroll to SV.
    You don't need concordance on every weapon, you just need the achievement you get when you get concordance on any of the 3 specs.

Leveling both MM and BM like most others here.

I'm leaning towards BM if it remains competitive. I think it's high mobility will be quite a good asset for the fights in ToS. Plus I do quite a bit of M+ and I prefer BM for that as well.
    On the other hand MM is a bit more interactive to play with, so that wouldn't be bad either.

Either way if fine with me in the end.

Deleted
    From PTR testing all three specs are solid, I did get 52 traits in all 3 of them but I reckon I'll stick to BM as unlimited mobility makes it so much better to play in my opinion.

Going Marksman mainspec as always, and survival offspec.

Tier20 looks promising for MM single target, and it will probably be one of the best aoe-specs in there as well. Tier 20 for survival seems to loosing up the rotation a little, so looking forward to that. Got concordance in 2 specs now, 2 left in last.

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    Leveling both MM and BM like most others here.

I'm leaning towards BM if it remains competitive. I think it's high mobility will be quite a good asset for the fights in ToS. Plus I do quite a bit of M+ and I prefer BM for that as well.
    On the other hand MM is a bit more interactive to play with, so that wouldn't be bad either.

Either way if fine with me in the end.
    Whaat? BM in M+? Over MM? MM is the strongest m+ spec in the game! You're crazy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Whaat? BM in M+? Over MM? MM is the strongest m+ spec in the game! You're crazy man.
    They're pretty even tbh. If you look at top M+ parses both specs are widely represented.

For my group I provide Bloodlust and/or Combat Rez though, which I find very important.

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    They're pretty even tbh. If you look at top M+ parses both specs are widely represented.

For my group I provide Bloodlust and/or Combat Rez though, which I find very important.
    They aren't even nearly even, you can't use warcraft logs as a judgement for that. Jump on the hunter discord, ask around.

MM meme builds aoe damage, outdoes any spec in the game. It's insane amounts of aoe.