Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    White people are generally white, bud.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what Antifa is or what the Wheel of Privilege is. All I can tell you is that there's a lot of MMO-C alt right weirdos who love to blame brown people for problems.
    Almost nobody on this forum are alt-righters.

If you don't know what a white person is, I'm sorry, I can't help you.
    I know what a white person is, you seemingly do not since you think it is based on skin color. Arabs, mexicans and south europeans are white people too, despite their skin being darker than the northern europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Almost nobody on this forum are alt-righters.
    Your delusion is adorable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I know what a white person is, you seemingly do not since you think it is based on skin color.
    I know what a white person is. You were the one that was feigning ignorance for some reason.
    Beta Club Brosquad

I know what a white person is. You were the one that was feigning ignorance for some reason.
    I was not feigning ignorance. Your idea of what a white person is does not seemingly line up with mine. Arabs, mexicans and many other latin americans and south europeans are white people despite their skin being darker then those of more northern heritage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your delusion is adorable.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to give examples of people saying they are? They are petty vocal, after all.

I was not feigning ignorance. Your idea of what a white person is does not seemingly line up with mine. Arabs, mexicans and south europeans are white people despite their skin being darker then those of more northern heritage.
    So you don't know what a white person is.

If you want to argue semantics in some kind of bizarre effort to pretend that alt-righters don't hate Arab Muslims, hispanic people, and African-Americans, then I guess that's on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to give examples of people saying they are? They are petty vocal, after all.
    I wasn't aware you had to SAY you were alt-right to BE alt-right.

If I say I'm an attack helicopter, can I be one?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know what a white person is, you seemingly do not since you think it is based on skin color. Arabs, mexicans and south europeans are white people too, despite their skin being darker than the northern europeans.
    You'd be pale too if you got as little sun as we do in the northern hemisphere

I do know what a white person is, it is not based on skin color.

If you want to argue semantics in some kind of bizarre effort to pretend that alt-righters don't hate Arab Muslims, hispanic people, and African-Americans, then I guess that's on you.
    I am not arguing that they're not. The irish are white but were discriminated against too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You'd be pale too if you got as little sun as we do in the northern hemisphere
    I am as pale as many white people.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't aware you had to SAY you were alt-right to BE alt-right.

If I say I'm an attack helicopter, can I be one?
    Then how do you know they are part of the alt-right?

I do know what a white person is, it is not based on skin color.

I am not arguing that they're not. The irish are white but were discriminated against too.

I am as pale as many white people.
    So what, exactly is your point?

- - - Updated - - -

Then how do you know they are part of the alt-right?
    The same way I know that most of them are idiots.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    The real question is what people imply with the word "native", since it's often just a front for "white".
    Stop race baiting. Did the OP come to you under the guise of a mysterious gypsy with cryptic passages that required alternative interpretations? No.

Brown people is misleading since the people that you are calling brown are mostly white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    The real question is what people imply with the word "native", since it's often just a front for "white".
    Why is "Native American" ok to use, but "native German/French/etc" are problematic?

Are Europeans not indigenous to Europe?

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

The same way I know that most of them are idiots.
    Nice proof. Good job :3

Nice proof. Good job :3
    If your only measure of proof that someone is alt right is if they fucking say "I AM ALT RIGHT" then you are a clown of the highest order.

- - - Updated - - -

Brown people is misleading since the people that you are calling brown are mostly white people.
    Ok, alt righters hate Arab Muslims, hispanics and African-Americans and get boners every time one of them does a bad thing.
    Beta Club Brosquad

7+ Year Old Account
    Asian people are generally exempt from the hatred spewed by alt-righters.
    I'm well aware of this. That was not the point of my post though. Why do you say asian instead of brown when your initial qualifier was darker than white people? Why am I not brown?

15+ Year Old Account
    If your only measure of proof that someone is alt right is if they fucking say "I AM ALT RIGHT" then you are a clown of the highest order.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, alt righters hate Arab Muslims, hispanics and African-Americans and get boners every time one of them does a bad thing.
    Well you think somebody saying brown people are bad is only reserved for the alt-right. Sorry about that boogeyman of yours, but they don't exist on this forum since they hardly exist irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I'm well aware of this. That was not the point of my post though. Why do you say asian instead of brown when your initial qualifier was darker than white people? Why am I not brown?
    "Brown people" is generally understood to mean people with actual brown skin. It appears you feel you have dark skin. Ok. Great. That makes no difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Well you think somebody saying brown people are bad is only reserved for the alt-right. Sorry about that boogeyman of yours, but they don't exist on this forum since they hardly exist irl.

If you think they don't exist on this forum then you are blind and if you think they don't exist in real life you must live under a rock.
    Beta Club Brosquad

15+ Year Old Account
    "Brown people" is generally understood to mean people with actual brown skin. It appears you feel you have dark skin. Ok. Great. That makes no difference.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think they don't exist on this forum then you are blind and if you think they don't exist in real life you must live under a rock.
    Proof. And I said hardly, not that they don't.

7+ Year Old Account

I look brown, imo. Especially when I stand beside paler people.