Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Calling it now, one of the bosses will be Fel Varian.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

corrupted Alleria + Turalyon
    Nomi as honorary member of the BURNING legion
    A council fight with lots of dreadlords like the klaxxi fight in SoO would be cool

Context: When the Army of Light fought the Legion on Argus, they lost their Naaru leader: Xe'Ra. The Naaru was kept into Mac'Aree and studied by the Manaari. Turalyon and Alleria managed to lead a rogue expedition to save the Naaru's core, but Alleria and some of the Army of Light soldiers went M.I.A.

Argus dungeon : Mac'Aree Prison
    The story: Turalyon and the Army of Light found Alleria's track and it seems that she was kept alive in an Eredar prison.
    Assault the prison and free Turalyon's lover and Sylvanas' sister

- a Manaari guard that keeps the main corridor
    - a Void creature that managed to escape from its prison corrupting guards
    - Three felcorrupted members of the Army of Light that were imprisonned with Alleria Windrunner
    - Hakkar the houndmaster

Argus Raid : Mac'Aree Palace
    the Story : the Argus campaign and the Mac'Aree prison revealed that Sargeras succeeded to replace Kil'Jaeden by corrupting Alleria Windrunner, and the Fallen Titan is using the Nathrezims' knowledge and Argus' Elemental Lords to forge a new Avatar, the most powerful he could dream of. The Army of Light must stop him and try to bring Alleria back.
    (WING 1 : the Front door)
    Story: force your way to the Palace's entrance.
    - a Giant mecca with an Manaari engineer inside defends the gate
    - a huge Felbat is flying over the gardens
    - Maghteridon is waiting for us down the Palace's steps.
    (WING 2 : the halls)
    Story: find the way to access to the Avatar forge, interrupt the magic that protects the doors and get rid of her guardian.
    - Velen's wife
    - Eredar Lords Jaraxxus & Malchezzar
    - Alleria Windrunner (fel corrupted) guarding the entrance of the Avatar forge
    (WING 3 : the Avatar forge)
    Story: kill the Nathrezims engineers that are building the next Avatar of Sargeras and stop the forge by cleaning its source of power.
    - Nathrezim Council forging the next Avatar of Sargeras
    - Argus corrupted Elemental Lords
    - Wrath of Sargeras : Sargeras is more than angry and is slowly collapsing the planet. While Illidan and Kadghar are activating the Sargeras Keystone to teleport the raid to Azeroth, you must defend your raid from the endless waves of demons trying to get the Sargeras keystone to escape from the planet. Phase 1: Argus side / Phase 2: Azeroth side (in your faction's throne room).
    (WING 4 : back to Azeroth / Ulduar is compromised)
    The story: while you're cleaning the Elemental Lords from the fel, the raid sees the Felstorm in the sky shutting down. The way back to Azeroth is closed but Illidan and Kadghar managed to bring the Army of Light and the heroes to Azeroth. Magni came to alert the raid that Odyn used the Pillars to close the Gate at the Tomb of Sargeras and is now plotting something dark in Ulduar.
    - Ulduar's defense (revisited)
    - Corrupted Mimiron
    - Ansirem Runeweaver, the Archmage that left Dalaran with Jaina Proudmoore in the pre-expansion event.
    (LAST BOSS: in Yogg'Saron's jail)
    - Odyn (shadow corrupted) using some of the other Keepers to resurect Yogg'Saron. Every 30% he releases one of the keepers to help him. Mythic last phase, Yoggy is resurected by absorbing Odyn's life.

The Big Plot:
    Sargeras' end:
    We know that Sargeras can't be directly fought for 2 reasons: He's a Titan (planet sized) and he might not be physically present on Argus (he could be near the planet or his soul could be nesting in the planet, waiting for a new vessel/avatar). We can't one shot him, his end has to be epic (or legendary) and the way to end/stop/isolate him has to do with the planet's fate.
    I think we'll have to find a way to escape from Argus, and it could be related with what we saw during Kilrog's encounter.

The reason behind the Felstorm shutdown:
    While we're on Argus, Jaina Proudmoore visits Odyn and warns him that we will fail our campaign and return to Azeroth as Legion's minions. To prevent this, she's asking him to use the Pillars of Creation and close the Tomb Of Sargeras as soon as possible.
    Seeing himself as the rightful protector of Azeroth, he accepts to use the Pillars of Creation, but something goes wrong. When he "turns the key", the power within the Tomb reverses and opens a seal in the depths of the Tomb.
    A huge beam of souls gets out from the Tomb of Sargeras, screaming and blackening the sky. The sight of the flood of souls turns Odyn crazy, and a deep voice whispers him to take control of the Keepers.
    Odyn travels to Ulduar with Ansirem Runeweaver, and they corrupt Mimiron to keep the facility out of disturbances. Then he traps the 3 other Keepers (Thorim, Hodir and Freya) and uses their life power to resurect Yogg'Saron.
    Meanwhile, N'Zoth takes advantage to escape from its prison (he whispered Odyn and told him to resurect Yogg'Saron to create a diversion).

We will discover Jaina's involvement once we kill Ansirem Runeweaver.
    Last edited by WolfRider; 2017-05-30 at 10:15 AM.

Deleted
    Those that i would like to see are:

Aggonar (Pitlord)
    Highlord Kruul
    Hakkar the Houndmaster
    Broxigar (KJ experiment like Ner'zhul that became the Lich King)
    Nathrezim Brothers (Balnazzar, Varimathras, Detheroc)
    Talgath
    Velen final boss (Sargeras will use his body in the last fight when we kill him Sargeras will show his true form and we need to run for our lifes from Argus Khadgar stay behind and close the portal toward Argus and dies aswell)

Calling it now: the last fight in the Argus raid, we'll be fighting each toe of Sargeras' left foot, very reminiscent of the Deathwing fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Those that i would like to see are:

Aggonar (Pitlord)
    Highlord Kruul
    Hakkar the Houndmaster
    Broxigar (KJ experiment like Ner'zhul that became the Lich King)
    Nathrezim Brothers (Balnazzar, Varimathras, Detheroc)
    Talgath
    Velen final boss (Sargeras will use his body in the last fight when we kill him Sargeras will show his true form and we need to run for our lifes from Argus Khadgar stay behind and close the portal toward Argus and dies aswell)
    Kruul is dead. Balnazzar too (permanently)

The final raid will probably feature each of the creatures leaders as the bosses. i.e leader of felguards, leader of nathrezim etc?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Context: When the Army of Light fought the Legion on Argus, they lost their Naaru leader: Xe'Ra. The Naaru was kept into Mac'Aree and studied by the Manaari. Turalyon and Alleria managed to lead a rogue expedition to save the Naaru's core, but Alleria and some of the Army of Light soldiers went M.I.A.

The story: Turalyon and the Army of Light found Alleria's track and it seems that she was kept alive in an Eredar prison.

- Three felcorrupted members of the Army of Light that were imprisonned with Alleria Windrunner
    - Hakkar the houndmaster

the Story : the Argus campaign and the Mac'Aree prison revealed that Sargeras succeeded to replace Kil'Jaeden by corrupting Alleria Windrunner, and the Fallen Titan is using the Nathrezims' knowledge and Argus' Elemental Lords to forge a new Avatar, the most powerful he could dream of. The Army of Light must stop him and try to bring Alleria back.
    Story: find the way to access to the Avatar forge, interrupt the magic that protects the doors and get rid of her guardian.
    - Velen's wife
    Story: kill the Nathrezims engineers that are building the next Avatar of Sargeras and stop the forge by cleaning its source of power.
    - Wrath of Sargeras : Sargeras is more than angry and is slowly collapsing the planet. While Illidan and Kadghar are activating the Sargeras Keystone to teleport the raid to Azeroth, you must defend your raid from the endless waves of demons trying to get the Sargeras keystone to escape from the planet. Phase 1: Argus side / Phase 2: Azeroth side (in your faction's throne room).
    The story: while you're cleaning the Elemental Lords from the fel, the raid sees the Felstorm in the sky shutting down. The way back to Azeroth is closed but Illidan and Kadghar managed to bring the Army of Light and the heroes to Azeroth. Magni came to alert the raid that Odyn used the Pillars to close the Gate at the Tomb of Sargeras and is now plotting something dark in Ulduar.
    - Corrupted Mimiron
    - Ansirem Runeweaver, the Archmage that left Dalaran with Jaina Proudmoore in the pre-expansion event.
    - Odyn (shadow corrupted) using some of the other Keepers to resurect Yogg'Saron. Every 30% he releases one of the keepers to help him. Mythic last phase, Yoggy is resurected by absorbing Odyn's life.

The Big Plot:
    Sargeras' end:
    We know that Sargeras can't be directly fought for 2 reasons: He's a Titan (planet sized) and he might not be physically present on Argus (he could be near the planet or his soul could be nesting in the planet, waiting for a new vessel/avatar). We can't one shot him, his end has to be epic (or legendary) and the way to end/stop/isolate him has to do with the planet's fate.
    I think we'll have to find a way to escape from Argus, and it could be related with what we saw during Kilrog's encounter.

While we're on Argus, Jaina Proudmoore visits Odyn and warns him that we will fail our campaign and return to Azeroth as Legion's minions. To prevent this, she's asking him to use the Pillars of Creation and close the Tomb Of Sargeras as soon as possible.
    Seeing himself as the rightful protector of Azeroth, he accepts to use the Pillars of Creation, but something goes wrong. When he "turns the key", the power within the Tomb reverses and opens a seal in the depths of the Tomb.
    A huge beam of souls gets out from the Tomb of Sargeras, screaming and blackening the sky. The sight of the flood of souls turns Odyn crazy, and a deep voice whispers him to take control of the Keepers.
    Odyn travels to Ulduar with Ansirem Runeweaver, and they corrupt Mimiron to keep the facility out of disturbances. Then he traps the 3 other Keepers (Thorim, Hodir and Freya) and uses their life power to resurect Yogg'Saron.
    Meanwhile, N'Zoth takes advantage to escape from its prison (he whispered Odyn and told him to resurect Yogg'Saron to create a diversion).

Sounds good! Let's hire this guy to do the lore from now on.

I thought, Sargeras could be convienced to not destroy the universe by somehow beating his legion and maybe a battle against him to proof we can survive him a little bit, like prooving to odyn just on a larger scale.

I think Sargeras is really needed to fight the void. He should bring his legion directly to the void and not the mortal worlds killing and enslaving innocents, so his crusade would become more just from now on.

He also could resurrect the Titan Pantheon he once slayed. He is probably the best guy to know how to do it.

Its a possiblity that sargeras never went crazy by the fel, but just was calculating the odds and killed titans, mortals etc in cold blood to cleanse the universe. Like what algalon was trying to do in ulduar,but since this was on a much bigger magnitude than just 1 planet, the Titan Pantheon disagreed with Sargeras. so he simply purged them too, what was his most crazy move so far, destroying other planets was cruel but not evil, because he did it for a greater good.(in his titan mind, similar to what protoss do with planets infested by zergs)

Without the last titan's knowledge of creation, the universe and the void we have big problem. We need extraordinary powerful forces like the titan pantheon and their creations to overcome the void, killing their best warrior will do no good.

Blizz will always find a deus ex machina how to kill him, i am not concerned about that, just the big vaccuum he will leave------->Titans knowledge/wisdom lost, even with a newborn Titan, perhaps.

Yeah, i actually think what makes the pantheon Titans and Sargeras really powerful is their knowledge, not their size and physical strenght. They used a lot of high tech to reach their goals. Even the legion have spaceships and aren't just demons out from hell.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyCarp View Post
    For those who remember the Battle for the Undercity (Horde), we have to fight Varimathras, who cries out at one point during the fight, "A thousand-thousand pardons, Master!" It's clear he's talking to some higher-up in the Legion? So seeing him come back for the Argus raid, is a good idea.

Nathrezim Council is also a good idea. There's almost always one fight with multiple bosses in major raids, that share a health pool. Some nathrezim have been thorns in our side throughout the history of Warcraft and WoW.

Rakeesh, I'm not sure about. Maybe to give Velen a major role in the raid, force him to decide where his priorities are, who he's more loyal to.

Jaraxxus-- why? Then again, I never really got to do Trial of the Crusader much, so maybe there are a lot more people who just plain loved the fight and wanted to know more about him, than I thought.

Now... the final boss of Legion.

There's a video on Youtube, unfortunately I couldn't find it again but I know it's still there, which makes a surprisingly plausible case for...

Jaina Proudmoore.

She's been MIA since the funeral of Varian Wrynn. King Anduin refused to take action against the Horde after Varian's death. The Council of Six overruled her on bringing the Horde back into Dalaran. Ever since Garrosh dropped the mana bomb on Theramore, and Horde Kirin Tor mages helped smuggle the Pandaria artifact out of Darnassus, she's had it in for the Horde big time. She holds the Horde responsible for the loss of everyone and everything she's ever loved. And again... after she just stalked off the stage in the aftermath of Varian's funeral, she has to make a reappearance somewhere. Where's she been? What's she been up to?

There's a surprisingly valid case that her mind and spirit just broke, and she's ready to help Sargeras destroy all of Azeroth just to get rid of the Horde.

If she allows herself to become vessel for the spirit of Sargeras... watch out.
    That....would ruin ALL of the lore permanently....

Make her lead Kul'tiras...

Leave Jaina alone....

We won't go from Kil'jaeden HIMSELF, to Jaina...are you fucking mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Sounds good! Let's hire this guy to do the lore from now on.

I thought, Sargeras could be convienced to not destroy the universe by somehow beating his legion and maybe a battle against him to proof we can survive him a little bit, like prooving to odyn just on a larger scale.

I think Sargeras is really needed to fight the void. He should bring his legion directly to the void and not the mortal worlds killing and enslaving innocents, so his crusade would become more just from now on.

He also could resurrect the Titan Pantheon he once slayed. He is probably the best guy to know how to do it.

Its a possiblity that sargeras never went crazy by the fel, but just was calculating the odds and killed titans, mortals etc in cold blood to cleanse the universe. Like what algalon was trying to do in ulduar,but since this was on a much bigger magnitude than just 1 planet, the Titan Pantheon disagreed with Sargeras. so he simply purged them too, what was his most crazy move so far, destroying other planets was cruel but not evil, because he did it for a greater good.(in his titan mind, similar to what protoss do with planets infested by zergs)

Without the last titan's knowledge of creation, the universe and the void we have big problem. We need extraordinary powerful forces like the titan pantheon and their creations to overcome the void, killing their best warrior will do no good.

Blizz will always find a deus ex machina how to kill him, i am not concerned about that, just the big vaccuum he will leave------->Titans knowledge/wisdom lost, even with a newborn Titan, perhaps.

Yeah, i actually think what makes the pantheon Titans and Sargeras really powerful is their knowledge, not their size and physical strenght. They used a lot of high tech to reach their goals. Even the legion have spaceships and aren't just demons out from hell.
    Sargeras could be still alive in my scenario, his soul could still travel the Twisting Nether. We don't kill him, we just run away from his wrath and Argus is threatening to explode.

It is established that Azeroth is the last big concern of Sargeras, because of the Void's threat, so if we have to fight it, it will be ON or INSIDE Azeroth or IN another plane than the physical one. For Gameplay reasons, we can't fight Titan sized foes directly, remember Deathwing, it took 2 encounters to beat him: one on his back, one against his claws and maw. Sargeras is way bigger than Neltharion/Deathwing, and Azeroth, if She gets corrupted, seems bigger than Sargy.

The Titans knowledge: they don't know a single thing about the Void. They are creatures of the Great Dark Beyond, a place created by the collision of Light and Shadow. They just knew than something coming from the outside (outside the GDB) that is not their common foe (the demons) is trying to invade their universe by taking possession of one of them.

The only beings that know about the Void are the Naaru, because they are like backgammon pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the possibility of Sargeras using Kil'Jaeden (corpse or otherwise) as a vessel...

(Note: I did not say for himself... or at least himself alone...)

I had the reanimated Broxxigar theory like half a decade ago so if that becomes true I will be happy

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm betting that annoying xera crystal thing becomes a void lord and we fight it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anything will do, as long as it involves Jaina coming in and exposing Aethas for who he really is, the dreadlord orchestrating the fall of Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Kil'jaeden and Archimonde at the same time (If Kil'jaeden survives the tomb)
    As much as I hate their reusing bosses (would be 3 times at this point), I also thought this would be a pretty epic "twin" encounter.

While speculation is always fun, they did claim there will be a definitive end to the Burning Legion story line with 7.3. There will be no more green expansions. There is also no definitive end to their story without a definitive end to Sargeras'. He will not make it through this expansion outside of a ham-fisted redemption/cleansing story.

Also, how on earth could people want to fight Magtheridon for the 10000th time? I have a feeling he's either gone for good, or possibly became Goroth in ToS as punishment based on his brief lore description (not many in the Legion have failed utterly more than Mag).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post

- Hakkar the houndmaster

- Velen's wife
    - Corrupted Mimiron

The Big Plot:
    Sargeras' end:

I actually like all of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I had the reanimated Broxxigar theory like half a decade ago so if that becomes true I will be happy
    Maybe Broxigar has been turned into a weapon like Ner'zhul was becoming trapped in the armor of the Lich King.

I can only see Sylvanas have her role as warchief become meaningfull by something like that, a being that is part Broxigar and part Sylvanas would fit alot better in as warchief of the Horde then the banshee queen on her own.

Fel Overlord Nomi
    <Scorcher of Universes>

Deleted
    leeroy jenkins

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda what I'd like to see:

<NEW DUNGEON 1> The Thrill of the hunt
    Hakkar the Houndmaster has sent his hounds to hunt down the Council of 6 and It is up to you to save them.

- The dungeon is timed like the old ZA bear run. Extending a little after each downed boss/council member saved.

LAST BOSS: Hakkar the Houndmaster
    (Other bosses as new mobs they will make for this.)

<GROUP SCENERIO 1> - Could be a group scenerio> Endless Armies of the Legion
    We have heard so much about how we cant stop the endless armies of the Legion so I figured this is the best way to go about it.

-Similar to Horde mode in Gears of War / those mist challenges we had but were solo.
    -Endless waves of demons from different worlds.
    -Group gets a reward based on what wave they made it too.
    -Possible titles / etc as well once it goes above a certain point.
    -Boss waves are Major demons of different types / fallen champions from invaded worlds.

<The Raid>

Varedis - Demon Hunter that as he was dying begged KJ to bring him back (I think, havent done that quest in months). From the DH class hall chain.

Rakeesh - I can see the legion rushing to rebirth him to try and break Velen.

Dreadlord Council - Could be a really cool idea. After we beat them, Id like for the PC/NPCs to realize one was missing so that they can be an ongoing threat on Azeroth though.

Azzinoth - Can seen the legion threat ending (If it does) without us meeting Azzinoth.

Malchezaar / Jaraxxus - Fight starts with Malchezaar and at about 80% Jaraxxus will jump in and do a RP moment stun effort.
    Jaraxxus yells: YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAAR ALONE, BUT....
    Malchezaar yells: ALSO JARAXXUS,
    both yell: EREDAR LORDS OF THE BURNING LEGION!!
    *BRO-FIST* as the stun wears off.

Champions of Fallen Worlds - Echos of the greatest champions from worlds that the Legion has taken. Maybe Wyrnn and Toranaar but I think both of them got their 'final deaths'.

Kael'thas - Merely a setback? Devoted to the legion and brought back to life by that fel shard rammed into his chest. There is a good chance he was sent to the twisting nether and reborn when we killed him.

Algalon the Observer - Sometime after Ulduar he was nabbed by the Legion and corrupted.

Broxigar - The lone orc that wounded the hell of Sargeras. He would def want to enslave this guy. The Champion of Sargeras.

Corrupted Titan(s) (Avatars?) - Us being told they were killed could be a star wars like reference to their old selves being dead and one or more of them were reborn.

Sargeras (In some form) - Maybe we will kill him, maybe not. The threat of the legion will be gone for sometime.

AND FINALLY! Ulduar had Algalon, Bastion of Twilight had Sinestra, Throne of Thunder had Ra-den
    THE SECRET HIDDEN BONUS BOSS OF LEGION - Thal'kiel's Headless Body