Is there a fast way to level from 100 to 110 for DPS?

Like the title says Is there a fast way to level from 100 to 110 for DPS?

That isn't questing to be clear, Looking to level my warlock.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Still questing i'd say. When there's an invasion up, go abuse that. Usually gives a whole level.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Legion invasions
    Ya I though as much with that, I have been doing each one I can on my warlock. Nets like half a level or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Still questing i'd say. When there's an invasion up, go abuse that. Usually gives a whole level.
    Though as much, I wouldn't mind Dungeon spam but que times are long as hell now.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invasions gives a good boost but you're saying, 'no questing'. So, unsure what to suggest... Dungeon/PvP spam? Pet battles (which I wouldn't recommend)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You see invasion, log alt, do all quests there, log next alt, do invasion and so on. All sublevel 110 alts will get ~70-90% of levl per invasion. Repeat it for few days, profit. Don't focus on one alt if you are bored with quests. Do invasions on several, that way you will cut the boredom out of it.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Invasions gives a good boost but you're saying, 'no questing'. So, unsure what to suggest... Dungeon/PvP spam? Pet battles (which I wouldn't recommend)
    Didn't know if there was some mobs I could farm or new xp pots I could use like in WOD. I don't mind doing invasions, wish level's 100-109 got world quests to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    You see invasion, log alt, do all quests there, log next alt, do invasion and so on. All sublevel 110 alts will get ~70-90% of levl per invasion. Repeat it for few days, profit. Don't focus on one alt if you are bored with quests. Do invasions on several, that way you will cut the boredom out of it.
    ill keep that in mind thx.

Deleted
    I have leveled 4 Characters with Invasions + EP giving Order hall missions.

This is really passive but not fast since one invasion takes half a day to show up and only awards around 1 lvl.
    But as a way to passively level characters it is great especially when you have flying unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I though as much with that, I have been doing each one I can on my warlock. Nets like half a level or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Though as much, I wouldn't mind Dungeon spam but que times are long as hell now.
    There isn't any way that is faster. There isn't some magic awesome MLG route you can take that you get 100-110 in a really fast way. Legion invasions are the most efficient way of doing this. If you want 100-110 asap then questing is still the fastest way.

Deleted
    Dunno if they nerfed shield's rest elite farming during stoheim invasions

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Dunno if they nerfed shield's rest elite farming during stoheim invasions
    Never heard about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    I have leveled 4 Characters with Invasions + EP giving Order hall missions.

This is really passive but not fast since one invasion takes half a day to show up and only awards around 1 lvl.
    But as a way to passively level characters it is great especially when you have flying unlocked.
    Ya I think i'm doing to do invasion's and like a dungeon or two each time and just leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    There isn't any way that is faster. There isn't some magic awesome MLG route you can take that you get 100-110 in a really fast way. Legion invasions are the most efficient way of doing this. If you want 100-110 asap then questing is still the fastest way.
    Depends if you measure game time or rl time. Game time, nothing beats invasions. They are easily the most efficient. RL time will be questing. You can sit down for a 10 hour session and do 10 levels. If you are slow, it can be done easily in 20 hours. If there is an invasion up, do that as well and that will speed things up.

Right now, I am doing a DH and a priest and a shaman just to round out my 110s. I only login for invasions because I want to do them with as little game time as possible but I dont care if it takes 3 months to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Depends if you measure game time or rl time. Game time, nothing beats invasions. They are easily the most efficient. RL time will be questing. You can sit down for a 10 hour session and do 10 levels. If you are slow, it can be done easily in 20 hours. If there is an invasion up, do that as well and that will speed things up.

Right now, I am doing a DH and a priest and a shaman just to round out my 110s. I only login for invasions because I want to do them with as little game time as possible but I dont care if it takes 3 months to do it.
    Yes, what you say is what I meant.

Thanks for all the reply's guy, I think ill level my warlock passively doing invasions and a dungeon or two after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Takes 1.5/2 zones to get from 100 to 110 when fully rested.

10+ Year Old Account
    If by fast you mean with the least amount of time /played as possible, you could always level up via order hall missions. Just send the char a ton of OHR crates, log in and do all the exp missions.

I started three of my level 100s on this path a couple of weeks ago and they're already level 103/104.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Asmongold made a video of killing mobs when an invasion is up in stormhiem but It might have been hotfixed by now

Wait for 7.2.5 heirloom 110 upgrades?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.