Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    I ask about this because i jsut realized that the las ttime i had serious fun playing WoW was during cataclysm, when i raided fairly hardcore and had overall good memories (i had a lot of free time too).

after that even if i played more or less frequently (mainly for lore reasons), but overall i wasn't feeling extatic about playign the game.

This is because they started to introduce with Mop tons and tons of daily shit to do and grind, and now with legion we came to the grand master of grinds in ym opinion.

Everything feel forced, you feel forced to do this shit and that, gather AP, go do invasion, go do 1000 world quests. Too much for me.

Anyone else feeling the same?
    about 2 minutes ago when I decided to play the game.

used to do old raids for fun/nostalgia
    hit & run posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    I've never even had to roll, was an officer with highest attendance in guild.
    Well, either way - I find enjoying something I got myself far more satisfying than enjoying something a group of other people got for me.

Just my opinion.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Two days ago when me and some friends did some M+.
    Always have fun during those runs.
    If you are excluding friends, then when I was attempting to solo raid bosses in Draenor on my mage.
    I love attempting to figure out what is unsoloable, and then make it soloable.

Such as when I on my druid solo'd the disease stack achievement on Lich King.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

7+ Year Old Account
    when i was working on my NH curve a month ago.

now im on a break till ToS

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    I ask about this because i jsut realized that the las ttime i had serious fun playing WoW was during cataclysm, when i raided fairly hardcore and had overall good memories (i had a lot of free time too).

after that even if i played more or less frequently (mainly for lore reasons), but overall i wasn't feeling extatic about playign the game.

This is because they started to introduce with Mop tons and tons of daily shit to do and grind, and now with legion we came to the grand master of grinds in ym opinion.

Everything feel forced, you feel forced to do this shit and that, gather AP, go do invasion, go do 1000 world quests. Too much for me.

Anyone else feeling the same?
    15 minutes ago before logged off

if you dont have fun in game simply take a break and play something else

the problem is not with game problem is with you .

When I saw Thrall roast Garrosh. Well to be honest I was pissed because I didn't get to do it, but seeing orcs die is always great fun.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-06-03 at 09:27 AM.

Last night chaining high Mythic + with some friends. In all seriousness, this is a game, why would you play it if you don't enjoy it? It's not a mandatory part of every day life, just move on and do something else.
    I remember you... In the mountains

Deleted
    Pretty much any day I run mythic plus with the guild, yesterday for example, and probably today as well.

Last time I played, which was last night.
    Thankfully I'm not some snowflake masochist that needs to play a game they don't enjoy. WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT???

10+ Year Old Account
    From the start of Legion up until a month ago I was having a ball. this expansion has been really exciting, more so than Cata, MoP, and WoD. On a fun scale it was certinaly up there with WoTLK in terms of fun, although I kind of burned out over the last month though.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    I had fun the other night doing chained M+ dungeons with some guildies in voice chat. All seriousness through +7, +10, and when we got to our +12 CoEN... yeeeeah ended up just saying "f--k it" and depleted the keystone.

EDIT: A lot of people who answered genuinely all had fun when playing the game with either friends, guild mates, or simply other people. Who would have thought playing the game with other people and not just solo could do that...

Right now on warmane TBC server.