Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This thread is a perfect example of Cool Story Bro.

What discussion does this thread even inspire?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    No reason to do the big AP 1 time quests before their AK is at 40.
    It's my understanding that they've "tuned" the AP and AK so there's no point in saving 1-time quests/treasures until you've reached a certain AK?

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    It's my understanding that they've "tuned" the AP and AK so there's no point in saving 1-time quests/treasures until you've reached a certain AK?
    Only one of the quests in the chain doesn't get buffed by AK. Since you are going to do them any ways why not get paid 500 times more? The Suramar quest line falls into this catagory also. Before I used to do just enough to get the disguise, now with flight you don't need it, and that was a few hundred thousand AP. Just the initial few quests where you open up the cave is a few million. I only do that since you need it to turn in emissary quests if you do them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

davidbane123
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    They're called casuals. Not everyone gives a toss about Balance of Power and getting all of the legendaries.
    When you "Not everyone gives a toss" do you mean "Not everyone gives a fuck" ?

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Threads like these make me glad that the Rate This Thread feature exists. Being able to rate a thread as Terrible lets me feel like at least a small portion of my time has been avenged.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

and my main is 917, see how much larger my epenis is than yours?

lets all wave our epenises around!

#NoHomo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    What are you even pointing at?

The balance of power skin? Didn't play my toon around EN on this level.
    890? It's not easy to get this high without a raid or good luck.
    And the two legendaries? Well... you do know how the system works, don't you?
    At this point, en part of quest can be done on lfr or single run through heroic cause blizz upped drops.
    890 requires you to have 1 legendary and do m0 and world quests with maybe some luck with titanforges or a run of normal nh

2 legs might indeed require some work(about a full run over raids m0 and emissaries during 1 week) if your toon is fresh, i wont argue here.

As for op, ppl who actually play dont sit in orderhall being afk.
    Last edited by mmoc9df192782d; 2017-06-03 at 08:29 PM.

Thank you for your anecdotal evidence. We'll place it with all the other pieces we've collected. In the trash heap.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    You are close to 2 years of being online playing out of the 13 years this game has been around...that's if you started from day one... could you imagine what you could have learned or accomplished in that time? Dedicating a full 2 years to a new skill.. think about that.. if you put 8 hours a day into something new, it would take you you 2190 days or about 6 years of time.. you would be a master of that skill... earning upward to 6-7 figures.... do you feel special?
    Does it make you feel special, putting others down because they spent their time differently to you.
    Are you that insecure that you have to tell other people you are better than them.

That sort of attitude is achieving just the opposite, making you very common and far from special.
    Someone who is so quick to tell us that are not only trying to convince us, but themselves too.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-06-03 at 08:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Ive been doing broken shore on 5 chars for a month now, havnt seen a legendary. Some of the chars have only had 1 legendary drop total. Im pretty convinced the crafted legendaries count

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Does it make you feel special, putting others down because they spent their time differently to you.
    Are you that insecure that you have to tell other people you are better than them.

Yes I am secure thank you

Yes I am secure thank you
    Then you should be happy with what you have achieved.
    But your insistence you are better says otherwise.
    These who are secure don't need to prove anything to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

You are close to 2 years of being online playing out of the 13 years this game has been around...that's if you started from day one... could you imagine what you could have learned or accomplished in that time? Dedicating a full 2 years to a new skill.. think about that.. if you put 8 hours a day into something new, it would take you you 2190 days or about 6 years of time.. you would be a master of that skill... earning upward to 6-7 figures.... do you feel special?
    I earn 6-7 figures WHILE playing WoW.. see I got this skill during wow by being smart on the stock market. you don't really work and play all day.
    Aren't you salty now ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    No one has balance of power artiifact appearances.
    No one is 890+
    No one has even 2 legendaries equipped.

And that tells me clearly what kind of people is playing wow right now.
    In Broviet Russia, cool story tell you!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Djanco View Post
    even the most casual of players can easily get 890.
    The 'most casual' players don't even have mains at 110 yet. There are several in my guild.

Not at all... I own real estate... while the market crashes there goes all your income while my rentals will still product income even in a down market.. whose salty now

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    I earn 6-7 figures WHILE playing WoW.. see I got this skill during wow by being smart on the stock market. you don't really work and play all day.
    Aren't you salty now ;P

I've been playing since day 1 and I'm fully aware. Just imagine how much time you've spent sitting in traffic, working a pointless job, waiting on someone, typing on these forums, and just sitting and doing nothing. At the end of the day, my time was spent playing a video game that excites the ever living fuck out of my nucleus accumbens. Besides, who says I can't learn things while playing WoW? (Dual Screen ) I mean I solved Einsteins Logic Puzzle while playing Nier (the original) as well as started teaching myself German while playing other video games. Maybe you suck at time management man
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Not at all... I own real estate... while the market crashes there goes all your income while my rentals will still product income even in a down market.. whose salty now
    you think i don't diversify or see crashes coming and short some stocks sometimes.
    Anyone who loses their shirt in a crash is not thinking. Stock market is a long term investment. Only idiots don't see that.
    Plus owning real estate in 2008 wasn't that superb either so don't start acting all funky now. Your argument is stupid and you know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, wtf are you talking about?

this reminds me of BC snobs

Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    Juggalos in 2017

fucking lmao
    I'm sorry, did the game not come out in 2005? Do I hold an attachment to my character thus not wanting to name change it? I think it does. Do you not associate your alts name with your main name so people know to fear you? (At least it used to mean that)
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.