Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    M Blackhand as a protection warrior was amazing. The boss hit like a fucking freight train and a single unmitigated melee swing was potential death. Fuck, so many fights in WoD were a treat to tank, really makes me sad how boring tanking has become this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Herogamer555 View Post
    Fuck, so many fights in WoD were a treat to tank
    This made me loled so hard. Coming from brewmaster monk.
    Last edited by Grobovshik; 2017-06-03 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondwhite View Post
    May sound odd to some, alot of you but I really liked Thogar in BRF on Mythic.
    Same. I'm surprised that I'm not seeing this posted often. Operator Thogar is my most memorable and enjoyable fight. The train mechanic was great, the add phases. It was a lot of fun.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Vashj and Kael were my two favorites, and there's something to be said about Vashj for pure encounter design, it was both very chaotic and precise at the same time.
    Kael just had the best mechanic ever (weapons)

Deleted
    suprised not more people say gorefiend (M)or thogar tbh

So many great replies and it is really hard to decide a best one. I would like to add the old nefarian fight, and twin emps! Both well designed encounters and unique.

Also, this is not a "raid" encounter but the current Tank Artifact challenge is imo one of the best encounters I have played, could have used a bit less knockback mechanics tho.

I have really fond memories of doing Sartharion +3 Drakes on 10 man with 3 tanks, 3 healers and 4 dps, doing it the intended way (not zerging Sarth down). Certainly one of my favourite moments when we got the kill. I love fights that require something different. Thought I'd mention it since noone else did.

I also remember doing Chimaeron as a healer back in Cata...that was a fun fight to heal

Yogg-Saron
    Mimiron
    Lich King
    Ragnaros (Firelands)
    Kael'thas
    Cho'gall
    Kil'jaeden
    Imperator Mar'gok
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2017-06-06 at 09:58 AM.

gorefiend (M)
    What was so special about it? I didnt raid HFC, heard about a lot of pulls on Gorefiend, but fight mechanics were nothing special or innovative.

Garrosh Hellscream

I will always love how the three sha realms you visit in phase 2 are not only key locations in Pandaria that the sha attacked, but they are also the same emotions Garrosh was consumed by as a young adult until BC.

Deleted
    Hmmm, noteable ones were:
    - Shade of Aran
    - Yog-Saron
    - Sha of Pride
    - Garrosh
    - Mannoroth and Archimonde from mythic
    - Augur (mythic)

At the moment i preffer the latest one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobovshik View Post
    What was so special about it? I didnt raid HFC, heard about a lot of pulls on Gorefiend, but fight mechanics were nothing special or innovative.
    i just liked how evrything worked together, with inside phase and people having to free their raid members with good timing to early or get overwhelmed, to late person dies. Also that if you die(and now from shadow of death) you had second chance somewhat or you could sac someone when boss was low to kill adds inside while rest kills boss after end of a feast. And just in general it had a lot of personal responsiblity going around, and for where he was placed he acted like a gatekeeper as 3bosses after him where lot easier.

Has anyone yet mentioned Maloriak? Hands down my favourite fight ever.

Yogg Saron, Lich King, Ragnaros, Sha of Fear, Lei Shen, Archimonde, Star Augur, and Gul'Dan are all strong contenders. I'd probably give it to Star Augur though, maybe Lich King by an inch.

(All of these are considered on the highest difficulty)
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    My top 5 would be (all done at highest difficulty/raid size):

5. Gorefiend
    4. Ragnaros (FL)
    3. Augur
    2. Siegecrafter
    1. Lei Shen