Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    You're comparing two very different countries that's why.
    I am comparing two different models.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    You're comparing two very different countries that's why.
    The difference is that we are involved in dropping bombs on arabs and they aren't. Because Americans want oil.

Fuck the US, fuck Syria, fuck assad, fuck ISIS, fuck Trump. We should stay well out of it and let idiots kill each other.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-04 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    This was clearly pre-meditated.

Most countries have Intelligence agencies that detect such things.

Not really sure what's tripping you up...
    well for you it's clearly your own brain, so you're saying there should never ever be any terrorist attacks in any country because of intelligence agencies?

ok well then every first world country at the moment is failing, why don't you go fix it for them?

Why should I trust my government to do anything or believe anything its talking heads say when my government does implicitly not trust me, its citizen?

Although I have never commited a crime, have not even gotten so much as a parking ticket in my life, I am subject to mass surveilance, data retention and when I want to own a gun - not an assault rifle, a simple handgun like a 9mm glock - every onus to prove I am not a threat is on me, I cant own one for sport without joining a state approved club, where I have to shot at least 18 times a year or once a month, a log has to be kept by both myself and the at the club, I have to agree to be subjected to random searches, I have to keep my guns and ammunition seperate, have to keep it in a safe and if I it is found out I gave my spouse access to the safe in any shape or form I face up to 3 years in prison and my property will be confiscated.

Every action undertaken in the wake of these waves or terror that have hit europe in recent history are characterized by my governments distrust of its own people and by its attempt to keep me in a position where I have no means to defend myself should violence ever come knocking at my door.

And yet some random beardos can walk into Bataclan armed with ak assault rifles and explosives and no one supposedly saw it comming. How exactly is this gun law keeping the citizens safe?
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-04 at 12:59 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The difference is that we are involved in dropping bombs on arabs and they aren't. Because Americans want oil.

Fuck the US, fuck Syria, fuck assad, fuck ISIS, fuck Trump. We should stay well out of it and let idiots kill each other.
    Too late for that. So fuck UK is what you are saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    Bullshit keep this kind of thing to /pol/ or some trash subbreddits as it's just a stupid conspiracy theory.
    i have many questions too you know.

why isis is not blowing up in israel? you know, if they did, they gain so many supporters and sympathy from the arab world, but they are not doing it.

i wonder...?

hell they didnt touch iran too, who should be infidel country in their eyes, different sect you know.

i keep wondering......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Terrorists and criminals have acess to guns no matter how restrict is the legislation.

Its called black market.
    And black market prices skyrocket if you legislate to control the item in question.

It's called economics.

Phew, what smells like Drakkar Noir-soaked tracksuit? Is advanta kicking around?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilrhythm View Post
    This could be the work of the truck of peace followed by the stabs of tolerance.

Fuck these right wing extremists.

Wishing everyone a quick and speedy recovery!

infracted - trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Reminder: bashing religion is not ok. Mentioning that this could be them is ok.
    Excuse me but I followed your rules. I even blamed the right for this too. What gives?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The IRA was not killing in the name of Catholicism, they were killing in the name of Irish republicanism. Though the majority were Catholic, some of them were Protestant and some atheist.

Whilst they are both terrorism, one had an end goal we could recognise and could be defeated by getting them to agree to fight it out at the ballot box. Who do we even talk to in respect of Islamic terrorism? That is a problem before you work out what to negotiate over.
    It is interesting that no one seems to remember that the IRA were once spoken of in the same terms as ISIS in British society.

One day ISIS, perhaps under another name, will be respected political dignitaries and people will be more concerned about the next big threat.

Impossible for any one to believe now, I know. As it was impossible for me to imagine the IRA going on ceasefire and becoming respected elder statesmen.

Remember this in twenty years.

Deleted
    A lot of explosions (most likely controlled) being heard around the area, pretty loud one a moment ago. Its unusual for there to be this many controlled explosions, i guess they are taking no risks here and just blowing up everything that they can't immediately identify.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account

'Huge explosion' heard on London Bridge

Posted at 2:54

Daily Telegraph reporter Harry Yorke says he heard a blast "four or five times louder than earlier explosions".

https://twitter.com/HarryYorke1/stat...67089901535234

is there no end ??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post

'Huge explosion' heard on London Bridge

Posted at 2:54

Daily Telegraph reporter Harry Yorke says he heard a blast "four or five times louder than earlier explosions".

https://twitter.com/HarryYorke1/stat...67089901535234

is there no end ??
    Theres a high chance the explosions are controlled, but i jave my doubts as the police usually announce on social media that they will be carrying out controlled explosions.

If these are not controlled explosions but bombs, then there has been a massive, massive failing by our security services.

Osama bin Laden was killing Russians in Afghanistan months before the US met him. Why not blame Russia for starting all of this?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Guess the flowers shops will be doing good business again'

But seriously when are we gonna do something? Maybe its time to make guns legal so we can at least defend ourselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    I see that even naming exactly what happened is a "forbidden topic". I am unsure what else can I say while respecting this strange rule that forbids us to deal with reality.
    Plenty of people in this thread are discussing the reason behind the attack, what it was and what happened. But there is a difference between discussing something in a constructive and civil way - and blatant generalized religion-bashing/trolling. The former is fine, the latter is not.

15+ Year Old Account
    So Peggle did you hear the boom?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

So how was this not infracted?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    But seriously when are we gonna do something? Maybe its time to make guns legal so we can at least defend ourselves.
    Haha nope. The police want you to run and hide, then call the cops.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

10+ Year Old Account
    It is interesting that no one seems to remember that the IRA were once spoken of in the same terms as ISIS in British society.

One day ISIS, perhaps under another name, will be respected political dignitaries and people will be more concerned about the next big threat.

Impossible for any one to believe now, I know. As it was impossible for me to imagine the IRA going on ceasefire and becoming respected elder statesmen.

Remember this in twenty years.
    End goal of IRA was Britain out of Ireland. End goal of ISIS is Britain not existing.

These are not particularly comparable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    But it's PERPLEXING to see Europeans that would rather just apply some forum rule or defend some FOREIGN culture instead of choosing to defend their own territory first.
    You are right. Fuck the US and its culture of moronic ultra-violent retards jumping on a terrorist atrocity to push their oil war agenda.