Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    it wont start in us because you are not land connected to them and dont have native large muslim community.. this is all fruit of multiculturalism and mixing cultures that cant mix..or assimilating minority culture that wont assimiliate into culture of majority ..its sad how some ppl defend this crap still
    What? It has already happened here several times. You totally forget history the last 20 years here in the US? It will happen in the US again. Just a matter of time. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm sure that if they had guns in the U.K., tragedies wouldn't happen like in the U.S.

I mean. Good guys with guns have always stopped attacks in the U.S. Always. Yep. Great solution.
    when government fails to protect ppl, ofc ppl will take matter in their own hands no matter of consequences on long run..thats why mass deportation is solution because you are lowering chance of happening bc you are removing a potential cause

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    What? It has already happened here several times. You totally forget history the last 20 years here in the US? It will happen in the US again. Just a matter of time. Sadly.
    the 11/9 was from outside not inside and bc low security measures

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Ianus;45976956]when government fails to protect ppl, ofc ppl will take matter in their own hands no matter of consequences on long run..thats why mass deportation is solution because you are lowering chance of happening bc you are removing a potential cause

- - - Updated - - -

the 11/9 was from outside not inside and bc low security measures[/QUOTE]

And that has been the only attack by terrorist here since?..Boston Marathon bombing, VA/DC sniper shootings, San Bernadino ,California attacks which killed 14 people, Orlando club shooting, left 49 dead. and some other solo attacks.

And for those who think being armed while you are sitting at a restaurant and 3 men start to attack you with 12" knives, you would rather not be armed?

[QUOTE=Ghostpanther;45976996]
    when government fails to protect ppl, ofc ppl will take matter in their own hands no matter of consequences on long run..thats why mass deportation is solution because you are lowering chance of happening bc you are removing a potential cause

- - - Updated - - -

the 11/9 was from outside not inside and bc low security measures[/QUOTE]

And that has been the only attack by terrorist here since?..Boston Marathon bombing, VA/DC sniper shootings, San Bernadino ,California attacks which killed 14 people, Orlando club shooting, left 49 dead. and some other solo attacks.

And for those who think being armed while you are sitting at a restaurant and 3 men start to attack you with 12" knives, you would rather not be armed?
    and which one of those are based of radical islam idiots only marathon if i remember correctly
    Last edited by Ianus; 2017-06-04 at 03:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Ianus;45977010]

and which own of those are based of radical islam idiots only marathon if i remember correctly
    No. All of them. The Islamic radical extremist I mean. See makes little difference which extremist grps. they represent. They all have the same basic ideology.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2017-06-04 at 03:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrorism is just part of being European. Europe is not yours.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

[QUOTE=Ianus;45977010]

and which own of those are based of radical islam idiots only marathon if i remember correctly
    Nope, you do not remember correctly

[QUOTE=Ghostpanther;45977028]

No. All of them. The Islamic radical extremist I mean. See makes little difference which extremist grps. they represent. They all have the same basic ideology.
    k if you say so

It is sad to hear about this type of terrorist attack again. The British people should be allowed to arm themselves. I saw on a news report, it took the armed police 8 mins., to respond to the scene and stop the attackers. Not good.
    Guns are not illegal in the UK. I pass a gunshop at least once a week when heading out and about.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=LongTimeCreeper;45977034]

Nope, you do not remember correctly
    The quoting mechanism seems to be messed up in this thread. lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Guns are not illegal in the UK. I pass a gunshop at least once a week when heading out and about.
    So one can have a handgun on their person while out in public there? *rolls eyes. And if yes, who and what reasons do you need?

15+ Year Old Account
    Atleast this saves people the effort of having to change their facebook profile picture, it'll still be up from last time and still in place for next time.

social commentary yeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Ianus;45977039]

k if you say so
    Just look it up. Do a search. Do not take my word for it if you do not accept my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    but you cant carry them on street thats the point

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Ghostpanther;45977075]

Just look it up. Do a search. Do not take my word for it if you do not accept my answer.
    i trust you :P

So many ridiculous comments based on this one event. No sense being used at all, just reactionary nonsense.

Arming UK citizens with a lot of guns would not reduce the number of deaths each year. It would increase them.

Blaming an entire religion and portion of the populace based on the action of 3 men is equally absurd. Apply that kind of moronic logic to any other crime, especially those in the USA. You'd have to kick out everyone of all colors and religious affiliation.

So many conservative trolls on social media and here as well. London hasn't fallen. It hasn't turned into a battle zone. It's not overrun by terrorists so no, they don't have to turn into a crazed fascist state to solve the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    So many ridiculous comments based on this one event. No sense being used at all, just reactionary nonsense.

Arming UK citizens with a lot of guns would not reduce the number of deaths each year. It would increase them.

Blaming an entire religion and portion of the populace based on the action of 3 men is equally absurd. Apply that kind of moronic logic to any other crime, especially those in the USA. You'd have to kick out everyone of all colors and religious affiliation.

So many conservative trolls on social media and here as well. London hasn't fallen. It hasn't turned into a battle zone. It's not overrun by terrorists so no, they don't have to turn into a crazed fascist state to solve the problem.
    I am sure your words will comfort the victims and families of those killed there. :P It is not a matter of statistics. It is a matter of your own personal survival. If you can answer you would rather not be armed if someone comes at you with a 12" knife, then I would seriously question your honesty.

- - - Updated - - -

the 11/9 was from outside not inside and bc low security measures
    Timothy Mcveigh killed more Americans 168 than Muslim terrorists in US since September 11th 94. Should the US deport right wing republicans who fear big government like he did? You know to preserve national safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post

liberal troll 1 question how many attacks in eu is based of radical islam in past 4 years.. just tell me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    Timothy Mcveigh killed more Americans 168 than Muslim terrorists in US since September 11th 94. Should the US deport right wing republicans who fear big government like he did? You know to preserve national safety.
    if there is constant pattern in like 4 years consecutively ofc :P

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-04 at 04:08 AM.

Looks like, once again, the Tories are asleep at the switch. Guess we can safely conclude that right-wing governments can't keep people safe. Better vote Labour if Britain wants to stop shit like this.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    You can not deport US citizens. :P