Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The right holds plenty of gay hating people against womens rights... I mean one of the first things the right tries to do is shut down abortion for women and equal marraige rights for gays once they get power.
    They are wasting their time. It is a settled. Gays have the same Constitutional rights and protections the Constitution gives to all US citizens. As they should. And women have the right to a abortion. But like our rights to keep and bear arms, the states have the right to regulate them to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    All muslims have extreme views. They might lie that they don't but just read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Lying in the name of allah is part of their faith.
    Yeah just how all Christian women don't wear jewelry or braided hair because 1st Timothy 2:9 tells them not to.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Why is this happening after Brexit? Did UK not win a while ago? Is UK still receiving refugees from Somalia?
    Even if none can get in, the ones that were already there are can be just as bad.
    Maybe they're sleeper agents.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    And the left is the first to point their fingers to them !!
    But when its about muslims, the left simply does not care.

That the hypocrisy i am talking about.

Jesus, would i need to explain it for the 4th in order for you guys to understand ?
    Wrong, the left at least realizes that the few do not represent the many whereas those on the right want to hold all Muslims everywhere culpable. There is a huge difference.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Whenever someone posts the whole Taqiya rubbish as a form of commentary against Muslims as a whole, it can safely be assumed that person doesn't know what he's talking about.
    I know a few muslims and they all seem to have the same extreme views even though they never mention them in normal, public life. Views like hating gay people, subjugating women or justifying terrorist attacks. They all lie, they all hide their true faces. Taqiya is a real thing and it's one of the most dangerous ideas in current time.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    And black market prices skyrocket if you legislate to control the item in question.

It's called economics.
    Not always.

At the moment a thing is outlawed, its not subject to taxation and regulation anymore. This decreases the prices by a lot.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2017-06-04 at 04:34 AM.

I know a few muslims and they all seem to have the same extreme views even though they never mention them in normal, public life. Views like hating gay people, subjugating women or justifying terrorist attacks. They all lie, they all hide their true faces. Taqiya is a real thing and it's one of the most dangerous ideas in current time.
    And the Taqiya is specific in what it means. It basically says you can say you're not a muslim if saying you're a muslim will get you oppressed, beaten or killed.

Wrong, the left at least realizes that the few do not represent the many whereas those on the right want to hold all Muslims everywhere culpable. There is a huge difference.
    The right is awful, but if you think the left doesn't generalize like crazy, then I'd have to say you're just biased because you're a muslim and the left loves muslims right now. Both sides do that shit, just to different groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    Ruby Ridge, Waco, Sandy Hook. The pattern is there.

People waaaaay overestimate the chances of dying in terrorist attack in US. You're 4x more likely to die to heat wave 1 in 10,000 than an attack 1 in 45,000. The fact certain people in countries cheer these attacks just to say SEE!! We're right is sickening
    Yet fear is strong. It is a vital mechanism that has allowed us to dominate as a species. But the reality is you need protection and strong community a lot of these acts are done because people are bullied and given high expectations some which are nigh impossible to meet. Toppled with being first generation and odds are your child might become a terrorist.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, as if the left never labeled entire groups as sexists, racists and stuff like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    And the Taqiya is specific in what it means. It basically says you can say you're not a muslim if saying you're a muslim will get you oppressed, beaten or killed.
    It's the core of it but like the whole religion took a turn with islamic revolution so has many of the values changed. It's not just about hiding your religion, it's about so much more. Just read more into the topic of Taqiya and see how dangerous it can get in modern islamic fundamentalism.

It's the core of it but like the whole religion took a turn with islamic revolution so has many of the values changed. It's not just about hiding your religion, it's about so much more. Just read more into the topic of Taqiya and see how dangerous it can get in modern islamic fundamentalism.
    Yeah I'm not going to fall into the whole "They're all in on it." like you and your ilk are trying to push. I'll go by my own experience in which basically every single one of them who I knew were nothing but generous and friendly. Plus had a chance to harm me without consequences (I have lived in a home with muslim residents) yet none of them even dreamed of it. One now is a paramedic in the USAF. Another is a chef that goes up and down Britain through an agency. Many others just doing what most people their age do.

All muslims have extreme views. They might lie that they don't but just read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Lying in the name of allah is part of their faith.

[Infracted]
    Taqiya is lying that you are not a muslim in the face of persecution, no? So how does this apply?
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-06-04 at 04:43 AM.

Sad to hear of an occurrence of this magnitude so soon after the last one. We cannot afford to let hate continue to win. Unfortunately, I firmly believe that any meaningful actions toward quelling this behavior will not be delivered before the innocent are struck down again.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Timothy Mcveigh killed more Americans 168 than Muslim terrorists in US since September 11th 94. Should the US deport right wing republicans who fear big government like he did? You know to preserve national safety.
    No, but they shouldnt actively seek to import Timothy McVeighs in the name of "diversity". McVeigh was also an FBI informant, the FBI literally gave him the bombs that he used.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Timothy Mcveigh killed more Americans 168 than Muslim terrorists in US since September 11th 94. Should the US deport right wing republicans who fear big government like he did? You know to preserve national safety.
    128 is now a great number than 2,753?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yes they do. There are extremist in all walks of life and religions and organizations. This act in London is in no way representative of Muslims. Just as the dumb asses who attack abortion clinics are not representative of Christians. It is not claiming to be something which makes you who you are. But what your actions prove you are.
    Tell that to other's who are very quick to judge.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Jokes on the terrorists, for I still had my UK flag Facebook picture up since the last attack!

On topic: This is more blood on apologists' hands. Hope you guys are proud.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Why is this happening after Brexit? Did UK not win a while ago? Is UK still receiving refugees from Somalia?
    Why the blatantly stupid questions?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Jokes on the terrorists, for I still had my UK flag Facebook picture up since the last attack!

On topic: This is more blood on apologists' hands. Hope you guys are proud.
    Hey, attacks specifically from members of Sadiq Khan's community are just part of living in a major city, acceptable losses ya know? Of course if the attacks had been Neo-Nazi's or White Britains there would probably already be a new round of laws headed through Parliament by now and it would be the only thing talked about on the BBC for a week or so, but whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.