Page 1 of 2
LastLast

That so raven is BACK YALL!!!

thats right a spin off of the greatest anime of all time is almost here, just one question.

wheres cory? and why the fuck aint he in the house?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    On one hand: RAVEN!

On the other hand: UGH!

Remember when Disney actually did things other than cheesy sitcoms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post

You mean like... animated TV shows?

I seem to recall that being a thing they did.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You mean like... animated TV shows?

I seem to recall that being a thing they did.
    Give back please Disney?!

disney xd has some pretty great animation and the new ducktales reboot is gonna be on there soon and they recently acquired the pokemon anime so theres plenty of cartoons on there, but yeah i havent watched anything from disney channel in a long time outside of girl meets world for the nostalgia.

seems their prime demo these days are teen girls.

also i just found out about this show in china thats a sequel to the old lilo and stitch series

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    disney xd has some pretty great animation and the new ducktales reboot is gonna be on there soon and they recently acquired the pokemon anime so theres plenty of cartoons on there, but yeah i havent watched anything from disney channel in a long time outside of girl meets world for the nostalgia.

seems their prime demo these days are teen girls.
    I'm excited for the new Ducktales. And not just because David Tennant is Scrooge. I was excited before I heard that tidbit. And I got more excited afterwards.

also i just found out about this show in china thats a sequel to the old lilo and stitch series

[video=youtube;KLAShf3dEeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLAShf3dEeU[ideo]
    Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........wat? Lilo and Stitch without Lilo... Does not compute?!!!

I'm excited for the new Ducktales. And not just because David Tennant is Scrooge. I was excited before I heard that tidbit. And I got more excited afterwards.

Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........wat? Lilo and Stitch without Lilo... Does not compute?!!!
    so from what i gathered, after leroy and stich lilo goes off to college while stitch and the gang do alien government stuff (this stuff is covered in the anime stitch! where stitch goes to japan and meets a girl and gets into stuff there)

this series takes place after stitch and is in china and i think stitch crash landed there

yeah its weird not having lilo in the series but hey, better than nothing and while the anime is pretty meh this one is looking to be really good, theres a nice part in it where they show flashbacks of stitches past by reanimating old scenes

eh, it looks ok. i'll have to remember to check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Would have been interested if it wasn't casted with 8 year olds, but teenagers instead.
    i hate teenagers with an undying passion. but, if the romance drama bullshit could be kept out of the show, then it would be a bit better i guess.

raven had crushes in the original, but it never went into full on drama. that tends to be what all teen shows go with now days, and it's annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Raven even old enough to have kids that old?

Nevermind, looked up her age, thought see was younger.

Can't be worse than the Full House show. Guess Corey didn't want to return? The other guy wouldn't be invited back if you saw his social media/youtube stuff. Disney doesn't play.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats So Raven was the epitome of Disney sitcoms. They've been trying to relive that ever since. I guess you could include Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place
    on the outskirts of that golden era.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Is Raven even old enough to have kids that old?

Nevermind, looked up her age, thought see was younger.

Can't be worse than the Full House show. Guess Corey didn't want to return? The other guy wouldn't be invited back if you saw his social media/youtube stuff. Disney doesn't play.
    what has he been doing?

and corey's into rap now i think? i think the last thing i heard of him was doing the teenage mutant ninja turtles theme song for the latest series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    what has he been doing?

and corey's into rap now i think? i think the last thing i heard of him was doing the teenage mutant ninja turtles theme song for the latest series.
    So the other guy (not Corey), his real name is Orlando don't know feel like looking up his name on the show, has a channel on Youtube where he talks about stuff he allegedly did with Raven, has a sextape, talks about stuff a 20-something with nothing but time on their hand looking for fame might talk about.

Working for Disney is pretty much a 24/7 gig though. Disney is also big on image on and off camera. And since all his dirt is fairly recent, they probably don't want to work with him.

So the other guy (not Corey), his real name is Orlando don't know feel like looking up his name on the show, has a channel on Youtube where he talks about stuff he allegedly did with Raven, has a sextape, talks about stuff a 20-something with nothing but time on their hand looking for fame might talk about.

Working for Disney is pretty much a 24/7 gig though. Disney is also big on image on and off camera. And since all his dirt is fairly recent, they probably don't want to work with him.
    jeez, what a dick. isn't raven gay? or is she bisexual? idk, i doubt that stuff really happened.

Thought this thread was going to be about Raven

I'm disappointed.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's nice to see old Japanese Cartoons like this make a comeback every now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    God I miss Gargoyles ... I'm just sad for this generation.
    Oh my god yes. Used to get home from school and get to watch that. they need to bring tghat show back, cannot believe its been 23 years since it was first aired. Damn I feel old.

I was in college when that's so Raven came out so I was a little bit too old for that when it came out. lol
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-06-04 at 03:40 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    jeez, what a dick. isn't raven gay? or is she bisexual? idk, i doubt that stuff really happened.
    Happened or not, he burned that bridge and then threw the ashed down the river.

boo.
    a spin off no one wanted.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Happened or not, he burned that bridge and then threw the ashed down the river.
    oh, i know. i just mean, i doubt raven actually did that. it's weird he'd flat out lie like that.

I don't get some of the comments I see here and elsewhere. My nieces like disney channel shows. But they're ages 10-13. In fact, during their recent visit I had to listen to andi mack and a whole bunch of liv and maddie that they watched again for who knows how many times now.

That seems to be the target audience so of course the shows have a lot of kids?

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    God I miss Gargoyles ... I'm just sad for this generation.
    Zanatos remains the best villain ever created. The series itself was just pure awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :