Asian man walks thru New York City for 10 hours wearing a romper

lol @ 5:30.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and so?
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    When retards design clothes.

Not sure what the point is to identify him as Asian in the title. That has no relevance to anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen people wearing far weirder walking around major cities.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The romper thing is meh but i love that with all the drama about bill maher using "nigga" you can hear almost every black person using it like a comma in this video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    The romper thing is meh but i love that with all the drama about bill maher using "nigga" you can hear almost every black person using it like a comma in this video.
    What? The romper video is hilarious.

The Maher thing really doesn't have place here...

All black people don't say "nigga" and its viewed as more acceptable the same you might react to a friend calling your a "bitch" versus some random person on the street. Hell, you here a few black people in the video call him a "nigga" and you know exactly what they mean versus the way Maher used it. Its really not a hard concept to grasp if you know how communication works.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

looks good, he has the physique to pull that look off, looks really nice on him, actually makes me want to get a romper now. sold me on it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Not sure what the point is to identify him as Asian in the title. That has no relevance to anything.
    Maybe not, but he is Asian. It isn't exactly criminal to put it in the title whether relevant or not.

Well, i enjoyed the video a lot more than i thought i would.

I wonder if people act like this in real life too, there's nothing more pathetic. Then you all pc snowflakes wonder why we elected Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post

lol @ 5:30.
    I dont know why you people have to make a big deal out of this. Who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

That just means it's okay to make fun of him, it's not a protected group.

Deleted
    Also seems like those fake "prank" videos or the social experiment ones. The reactions are way too outrageous. Who the fuck follows someone because of what he's wearing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Not a single white people commented (except for the cops he approached himself) on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he was in a line with others doing the YMCA song I would not have been surprised. I think more than anything the fashion seems dated like a style of the past. Skipped around in the video so not sure on the exact details of the whole thing, but in my preference regardless of gender/sex/etc not in a beach or water related setting I think its a bit much of revealed skin. But what do I know spending all my time living in an Amish paradise.

This still look better than the typical "black neighberhood/skater clothes":

But that's just for me, everyone should wear whatever they want, as long as it's not promoting sex/violence or show naked parts of the body(I meant genitals etc.).
    Just dress appropiate to the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    This still look better than the typical "black neighberhood/skater clothes":
    You mean ordinary casual wear that can be seen anywhere?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

`Haha that was pretty funny to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You mean ordinary casual wear that can be seen anywhere?
    I'm not seeing that anywhere, mostly teenagers or wanna-be rappers are wearing that in my country.