Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    Time to shove my head up my arse for another week in the sake of political correctness and not pissing any one off.

I mean what does the West need to happen before we take up precautions against radicalisation and start putting proper measures in place instead of trying not to piss off some ones feelings.
    There are measures in place and it has nothing, literally nothing to do with PC or them feels.
    The incompetence of European intelligence services are getting hilarious. Instead of blaming immigrants and minorities for these incidents, you should understand there are always nut jobs in all communities, if you can't force your security agencies to take things seriously and stop being incompetent, even if you throw all the minorities out, extremists will abuse mentally unstable natives for their evil deeds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well Christianity just got plain wired. The archbishop just did a service about this on TV and instead of a choir they had a rap group...

Guess everyone's still pretty high on solidarity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Well Christianity just got plain wired. The archbishop just did a service about this on TV and instead of a choir they had a rap group...

Guess everyone's still pretty high on solidarity.
    of course they did...

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    There are measures in place and it has nothing, literally nothing to do with PC or them feels.
    The incompetence of European intelligence services are getting hilarious. Instead of blaming immigrants and minorities for these incidents, you should understand there are always nut jobs in all communities, if you can't force your security agencies to take things seriously and stop being incompetent, even if you throw all the minorities out, extremists will abuse mentally unstable natives for their evil deeds.
    This was the exact point of my post... they've got to tackle grass roots extremism but you can't because rounding up hate preachers and any one known to have had extremist back ground ties tends to piss off a certain minority and the PC brigade come out in full force so the services can't do jack shit so these preachers are just left to brain wash young unstable people.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    You simply have no clue of what is happening now.

The european intelligence services are FAR from being idiots, they're just getting overwhelmed with the amounts of people they have to monitor.
    Plus the typical successful terrorist attack is carried out by muslims who radicalized very quickly, lot of time ex-drug dealers who drink and smoke (Thus fooling the surveillance) and who seek redemption through djihad
    Since the radicalization is so short, the only time left to stop the attack is during the preparation, aka asking ISIS for fund, getting firearms, gettings bombs and planting them.
    But they also learned from that : They just dont have any "preparation" time now, they just get a car/truck/van, do a brutal turn on the walkway and just frag as much as possible.

Nothing short of a full blown police state will allow surveillance to stop the problem, if you expect intelligence services to magically make the problem go away, you are gravely mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Oh great, another reason for May to crack down on the internet.

"Enough is Enough" my arse. This won't stop, things won't change, just more excuses for state intervention in public life.

May's speech is 1 i didn't think i'd ever have to hear in my life time.

how sad.

Deleted
    According to a terrorexpert in Sweden, Ranstorp, there are 23000 people in UK thats count as a potential security concern. Thats what ultra liberals/globalists do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Nothing short of a full blown police state will allow surveillance to stop the problem, if you expect intelligence services to magically make the problem go away, you are gravely mistaken.
    Yea you could have check points throughout major cities checking ppl. But then the left is gonna cry about prejudice and discrimination and that your only targeting people with brown skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    'Truck' of Peace strikes again.
    In these tragic times, that was funny

Quote Originally Posted by Exxxa View Post
    According to a terrorexpert in Sweden, Ranstorp, there are 23000 people in UK thats count as a potential security concern. Thats what ultra liberals/globalists do for you.
    there are 500 "active" plots against the UK atm.

mi5/police have stopped 7 last month, 2 got through. 1 was probably a failing of proper policing, this attack was not.

outside of policing an entire city/country and policing every street, restaurant, cinema, etc how do you stop things like this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Now look up Van Violence, genius.
    you'd be shocked to know that gundeaths have at some years actually exceeded car accidents in certain states.
    http://www.vpc.org/press/gun-deaths-...t-of-columbia/
    Always astonished to how little you guys care about your people dying aslong if they are killed by guns. Fanatics.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    May's speech is 1 i didn't think i'd ever have to hear in my life time.

how sad.
    What did she say?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

It's funny because the UK is the one who was mad about having to take in refugees(which subsequently denied their entry and in part led to Brexit).

The ones not taking in refugees are the ones getting hit by terrorist attacks, but the ones that are aren't actually seeing any increase in terrorism. Still, Trumpets can't shut up about it even though logic and reality goes against their claims.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    This was the exact point of my post... they've got to tackle grass roots extremism but you can't because rounding up hate preachers and any one known to have had extremist back ground ties tends to piss off a certain minority and the PC brigade come out in full force so the services can't do jack shit so these preachers are just left to brain wash young unstable people.
    Don't worry though, Theresa May thinks that she can stop the spread of Islamism by censoring the internet. Of course, a cynical person might think that they just want to censor the internet in order to ultimately stop people from criticizing how ineffective the government is in preventing terrorism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's funny because the UK is the one who was mad about having to take in refugees(which subsequently denied their entry and in part caused Brexit).

The ones not taking in refugees are the ones getting hit by terrorist attacks, but the ones are aren't actually seeing any increase in terrorism. Still, Trumpets can't shut up about it even though logic and reality goes against their claims.
    Pre-Brexit, the EU was forcing them to take quite a few of these migrants. It is quite clear that the most recent 'crop' of Muslims heading into the UK has NOT assimilated into their society. On the other hand, in the 1970s there was a large influx of Turkish Muslims who integrated just fine. I don't really get what your point is, besides making the obvious statement that the current generation of migrants are extremely dangerous.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

So i'm a bit late bit i've got my check list, what step are we on right now?

1. Pretend it wasn't Islam
    2. When we 'discover' that its Islam, shift the focus to the victims
    3. Create a hashtag
    4. Change facebook / twitter profile picture to overlay a flag
    5. Light up a building
    6. Start lubing our asses up for the next attack

Can someone tell me which step we're on right now? Thanks, I don't wanna be left out

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    there are 500 "active" plots against the UK atm.

mi5/police have stopped 7 last month, 2 got through. 1 was probably a failing of proper policing, this attack was not.

outside of policing an entire city/country and policing every street, restaurant, cinema, etc how do you stop things like this lol.
    Eliminating the ghettos that has been established by the problematic groups would probably be a good start. Those who aren't genuinely integrating need to go back to where they came from.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

It's funny because the UK is the one who was mad about having to take in refugees(which subsequently denied their entry and in part led to Brexit).

The ones not taking in refugees are the ones getting hit by terrorist attacks, but the ones that are aren't actually seeing any increase in terrorism.
    You joking ? France Sweden Germany UK are the prime targets of immigration in Europe since decades. Where's the terrorism in Hungary/Poland/Slovakia ? Aka the countries who actually dont take anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    So i'm a bit late bit i've got my check list, what step are we on right now?

1. Pretend it wasn't Islam
    2. When we 'discover' that its Islam, shift the focus to the victims
    3. Create a hashtag
    4. Change facebook / twitter profile picture to overlay a flag
    5. Light up a building
    6. Start lubing our asses up for the next attack

Can someone tell me which step we're on right now? Thanks, I don't wanna be left out
    Think we are currently on 4 progressing to stage 5 rather soon.

The ones not taking in refugees are the ones getting hit by terrorist attacks, but the ones that are aren't actually seeing any increase in terrorism. Still, Trumpets can't shut up about it even though logic and reality goes against their claims.
    wait, what? germany, france and belgium werent hit by terrorist attacks?
    also easter european countries, like czech republic, slovakia, poland or hungary? they dont want ME migrants and yet dont have terrosist attacks. But they DO take refugees, from Ukraine for example.

also nice spin on the migration wave and calling them "refugees" when absolute najority of them dont qualify as one.