Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    #LondonIsOpen

Hashtag from the muslim Mayor of London.

What does that mean exactly?
    Everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    funny how this is forbidden yet people can talk shit about christianity no problem.
    Thats the lefites for You

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    That is one reason, the other reason is because I actually couldn't find if he actually was awarded ( is that the right term to use?) a title as a twelver cleric. ( Imam as far as I know is not a rank like Hojat al Islam or Ayat Allah, but rather just equivalent of preacher).
    Ah, that's my bad. Twelver is just the first translation I found for who we usually call "Imani" here. Which we -wrongly, I know- equate with Shia.
    Titles aside, I'm not aware of any institution recognizing him as Imam either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    funny how this is forbidden yet people can talk shit about christianity no problem.
    No they can't. If you see a similar/comparable post about Christianity in a thread, report it.

Also, reminder that discussing moderation is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Eliminate humanity.

Then nobody will ever hurt anybody ever again.
    You mean eliminate the religion of peace.. that's what you meant to say right? Let some dumb "mod" infract for me saying religion of peace while these pieces of shit just killed more people.

MMO Champion is run by Muslim extremist who don't want to see your Christian views.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Multiculturalism sounded good in a rainbows and unicorn kinda way but has failed EU in the end. However, you will never see the EU leadership admit it, ever.
    Of course not the children of immigrants that are living in slums are doing these things.

Quote Originally Posted by shmiskywalke View Post
    MMO Champion is run by Muslim extremist who don't want to see your Christian views.
    The kind who immediately infract and ban people who might be upset about the constant terror attacks. I'm pretty sure when MMO searches for mods the main critiera is a completely retarded bleeding heart left wing moron.

What the status om casualties hos man injured/killed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Recognising the problem is my reasonable step - Men being radicalised by Sunni Islamic propaganda. Not blanketing an entire ideology in immunity from criticism would be another.

I don't do anything when the U.S. is hit by terror attacks, whats a guy in the UK going to do about a terrorist attack in the USA - change my profile picture? Type #PrayFor___? #IStandWith___?
    It's just funny when people are criticizing other's online posts with their own online posts.

"Facebook pictures are pointless, but my posts actually make a difference."
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Religion of peace hahahaa wake up Europe wake up
    Better delete that post while you can!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    What the status om casualties hos man injured/killed ?
    According to today's paper, the death toll rose to six.
    #boycottchina

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This thread stopped being anything of worth a long time ago. It's basically just people shitting on Muslims and expressing their hatred in the open. And some folks trying to argue against it.

I'll never understand why these types of threads are allowed to stay open for so long. They don't produce any kind of meaningful discourse. The fact so many infractions and bans get handed out every time, because people can't hide just how shit of a person they are, is testament to that.
    People need to get to vent a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    It's just funny when people are criticizing other's online posts with their own online posts.

"Facebook pictures are pointless, but my posts actually make a difference."
    Don't you know? Bitching about muslims on the internet is actually taking concrete action. And as we see here, The Man is putting down these poor, oppressed rebels already. By enforcing a forum's moderation rules. Sad!

Anyways, this string of attack will probably start to change minds in Britain. Not for the better perhaps, but I doubt them Brits will just keep a stiff upper lip in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by shmiskywalke View Post
    I am sure there are plenty of other websites out there not run by 'Muslim extremist'.

This thread stopped being anything of worth a long time ago. It's basically just people shitting on Muslims and expressing their hatred in the open. And some folks trying to argue against it.

I'll never understand why these types of threads are allowed to stay open for so long. They don't produce any kind of meaningful discourse. The fact so many infractions and bans get handed out every time, because people can't hide just how shit of a person they are, is testament to that.
    Yeah! Let's continue treating everyone equal and not call out the religion of peace! Yeah! Yeah! Everything will be ok as long as we put our heads in the sand! Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    According to today's paper, the death toll rose to six.
    Could have been a lot worse.

We should just sing "kumbaya" again.

Or "Imagine" for the millionth time.

Pretty easy to understand.

Though I see hatred has already twisted it to suit.
    Yeah, let's "not" let hatred fill our hearts and souls for these disgusting pieces of shit. What on earth is wrong with you? If you aren't filled with hatred after one of these of attacks, you're either an islamic apologist or a god damn terrorist yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    most are on blaming trump or making it political at this point. step 7
    It is always much easier to blame someone else for your own problems rather than take responsibility for them yourself.